Milan-Lens Formation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don_Maldini

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello all ...
i would like to know what the best formation will be for the CL match on the 18th .. baring in mind , that our first leaguegame would be only 2 days before that !!!
my profile suggests the league formation.
However for the CL, this is mine :
Dida, Kaladze, Maldini , Nesta, Helveg, - , Gattusso, Rui-Costa, Seedorf , Serginho, Rivaldo, DHT .
2nd half : we change and kick some french a** ...inzaghi comes in for helveg..and play 3-4-3 ..
pray with me ..

Reaction score
-----------------------Abbiatti-----------------------

Simic-------------Nesta------Maldini-------Kaladze

-----------Pirlo------Ambrosini-----Seedorf--------

-----------------------Rui costa-----------------------

-----------------Rivaldo-------Inzaghi----------------

R u sure it is 2 days after that doesnt sound right man, CL is not on mondays :conf:

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
our CL match is on 18th, our Seria A match is on 14th.. thats not 2 days.. but still not much time

anywayz, i would never play Helveg, plus he is injured and out for at least another 2-3 weeks...

this would be the team that should be sent out there

Dida(Abbiati if healthy)
Simic-Nesta-Maldini-Kaladze
Gattusso-Rui Costa- Ambrosini
Rivaldo
Dahl Tomasson-Inzaghi

if we are leading into the half, keep same team... but if we are tied or losing(god forbid)... bring in Pirlo for Ambro or Gattusso... and maybe switch Borriello with either JDT or Pippo depending on who played a better first half

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
We don't need an entire new thread for this conversation. Each week Scharatz usually starts a new thread for the games Milan will be playing in for that week. Right now there is already a Milan vs. Lens thread. If you want to post the formation you think we should use for that game do it in that thread. It make everything more organized. If you this there is a formation we should use all the time post it in the preferred formation sticky in the games forum. Thanks

Seamus

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks,
to keep the forums ordered, please use one thread per match. As R&B Devils already started one before this, please use his. :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule