Ronaldinho Thread

So, how about Ronnie at the San Siro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diavolo_7

Il Diavolo Siciliano
Reaction score
I understand Ronaldinho doesn't qualify as a striker but he qualifies as an attacker and someone who can improve the offense. This is a guy B&G lusted over for years and were allegedly willing to spend crazy money to lure him. I mean, I remember Football Italia magazine had a picture of Ronaldinho in a Milan jersey on their December 2006 cover. Now his price tag has been reduced to less than 50% and the player seems willing to accept lower wages yet management has no interest???

He's certainly not near the top of my list of Milan Dream Signings but if he can be had at a bargain isn't he worth considering more seriously? I don't know, I've let my frustration level get way too high so early in the transfer season. I started typing and must've blacked out because when I was finished with my rant this post looked more like a column. I couldn't do that to you guys so I deleted most of it...

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
If Ronaldinho can get back to anywhere near his best he would be a great buy. Id buy him just so we can bench Seedorf.

Pls B&G buy some decent players and lets win the scudetto!!!!!!!!!!

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldinho Set To Stay With Barcelona

Ronaldinho could be set to commit his future to Barcelona and take Pep Guardiola up on his challenge after Boca Juniors enquiry was met with a rejection.

The Brazilian superstar has yet to officially announce his next move but his brother and agent, Roberto de Assis, has now started to regularly state that he wants to complete his contract at Camp Nou, according to Sport.

AC Milan, and Manchester City have both been strongly linked with a mega money move for the 28-year-old, but with the Italians' interest now cooling off and the player not keen on England, other clubs are trying their luck.

Chelsea are also said to have thrown their hat in the ring, but Roman Abramovich wanted the player two seasons ago and his interest appears to now lie elsewhere.

Along with Brazilian outfits Palmeiras and Internacional, Argentinian giants Boca Juniors made a direct approach when their vice-president, Juan Carlos Crespi, spoke to Ronaldinho himself.

During Brazil's recent international with Argentina, the Xeneizes' official gave his card to the player and asked whether he would consider joining his club.

While no automatic response was forthcoming, De Assis made it clear that Boca would likely miss out because Ronaldinho was prepared to stay and win his place back at Barça.

"He has a contract with Barcelona until 2010 and the idea is that he will stay there," he stated.

Guardiola held talks with Ronaldinho before he went on holiday and challenged the former PSG star to return to the club and become the player he was three seasons ago.

The new Blaugrana coach is a huge fan of Ronaldinho and is thought to have tried to talk him into staying during their meeting and that could have changed the whole scenario.

goal.com

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Before thinking of Dinho, we need a world class striker cause we simply cannot rely on Pato and Pippo for a whole season - I'm not mentioning the two shits, FatFag and Bori for obvious reasons :o

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta
I agree I think we will land Adebayor (not my best option) and Ronnie. I think all this stuff in the papers is just there way of leaving the choice to Ronnie. I eleive he wants Milan and will get it after awhile.

Putting Barca in a tight spot to just sell him for what is asked and let it go. They will make enough form other sales to get what they really need. They know the top seller is not Ronnie unless Man city are the buyers which Ronnie doesnt want.

I think he will come and so will Adebayor.

My concern is Defense. I want a decent youngster to play the center alongside Nesta with Janku and Zambrotta on the wingback

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Maldini&Inzaghi said:
My concern is Defense. I want a decent youngster to play the center alongside Nesta with Janku and Zambrotta on the wingback

me too. i think the most important to think is CB/RB. lets see we have Zambrotta, Bonera, Oddo. i dont think we should play Bonera more as RB, last season he was damn good in CB role. so Ancelotti should prepare him as a replacement for Kaladze or Maldini. the duet between Nesta and Bonera should be good. and in my head the other person who capable to do that job (another CB role) is Zapata if Ancelotti insist to play Bonera as RB. B&G should do whatever it cost to make him come to San Siro :)

Last edited:

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Andromeda said:
me too. i think the most important to think is RB. lets see we have Zambrotta, Bonera, Oddo. i dont think we should play Bonera more as RB, last season he was damn good in CB role. so Ancelotti should prepare him as a replacement for Kaladze or Maldini. the duet between Nesta and Bonera should be good. and in my head the only person who capable to do that job (another RB role) is Zapata. B&G should do whatever it cost to make him come to San Siro :)
If grandma had balls she would be grandpa if u know what i mean... I don't think that we will see Zapata here. Im not sure if we were linked to him in any way.

Reaction score
Ronaldinho, what Serie A needs

Serie A in my opinion lacks flair players these days, i recall the early 90's when it was called the world cup league. Ronaldinho coming to AC Milan will make Serie A fashionable once more.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
N3d0 said:
If grandma had balls she would be grandpa if u know what i mean... I don't think that we will see Zapata here. Im not sure if we were linked to him in any way.

lol..^^
btw we linked to him few times. i am too lazy to find the source :D but it was many on ch4, skysports, goal,etc. but i think the lastest news from him is he just being recovery from cheekbone fracture. so he wouldnt be so fit and at his best condition next season.

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
this ronaldinho saga is becoming too much :mad:
I'm just hoping that he'll be signed in upcoming days and not go all the way to september talking about it , cuz we'v got other areas to take care. a top priority should be a decent GK cuz we now how many points that looser of a GK cost us !

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andromeda said:
me too. i think the most important to think is CB/RB. lets see we have Zambrotta, Bonera, Oddo. i dont think we should play Bonera more as RB, last season he was damn good in CB role. so Ancelotti should prepare him as a replacement for Kaladze or Maldini. the duet between Nesta and Bonera should be good. and in my head the other person who capable to do that job (another CB role) is Zapata if Ancelotti insist to play Bonera as RB. B&G should do whatever it cost to make him come to San Siro :)
I think Zapata, Grosso for Defense would lock it up.

Then I think Ronnie with a top striker Eto'o or even Drogba would be good. I am not a fan of drogba but he would be the best of the bunch besides Eto'o.

I really Miss Sheva man!! I wouldnt want him back but he put the fear in a defense which we lack today. I think Pato is getting there but he needs support. I woul dreally like to see this

Pato/Inzaghi/Eto'o
Ronaldinho--------------Kaka
Seedorf-----------Pirlo----Gattuso/Flamini
Grosso/Janku-------Zapata/Bonera------Nesta------Zambrotta
????? Amelia????

Maldini&Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And back to ronaldinho I think he will be joining Milan for a reasonable price probably more than Galliani would like to spend but it will happen. I think they must sacrifice the extra dough and buy on defense and a striker.

I cant imagine Zapata being that much along with Grosso (even though Lyon are pricks when it comes to selling).

We need to drag a big striker in, who without demanding a salary we cannot afford is the question. Honestly Eto'o is out for that reason but I think Drogba could still be in.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
I was impressed by Zhirkov in the left back.The best full back in the torunament along with Lahm.He was everywhere putting crosses,marking hard,good in dribling,fast etc.He is a type of Sergi.Him and Zambrotta would look great.Buut anywaay our managment dont need a left winger since there is zambro which can play in both flanks,there is antonini and cmon THEY have kaladze and maldini which are great there.We need a striker,anything else would be so unnecessary.

M

MassterMark

now even I want Ronaldinho in AC Milan! Come man! we would have a lot of golden FIFA world players in our squad:D:D

Last edited:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok.. Ronaldinho may actually be out of form.. but don't forget that at his best he is still better than every living player on this planet.

He is not old.. has a European Passport, can cover us many positions.
We better get him now, and he'll do good for us than 4 years after when he's 32-33 and a has been.

I can't believe people are actually doubting his abilities. I'm pretty sure that injuries weren't the reasons of him to be dropped from Barca's team. We really wants to leave them and that's the mere fact of him missing trainings and stuff.

Moving to Milan will bring him the joy to play again and do that magic he has inside.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
shitty translation, it's aslo on channel4, goal.com etc. but they are not mentioning the new goalkeepeer

Bronzetti: "Ronaldinho has called Galliani: will"

Ernesto Bronzetti, market consultant Milan, gave the microphones' Radio Radio TV 'important statements about the future of Ronaldinho: "AC Milan has not ever mollato, I am the main witness because I always kept contact with him and his brother. Those of Barcelona are not easy subject of mica, for an operation from 9 million to Zambrotta as we went forward for 3 months. We agree with Ronaldinho we then will be what God wants. The player the 14, unless it is first sold, will go into retreat with Barcelona. Last night I spoke with him around 22 and told me that only wants Milan. I I replied 'So speaks with Galliani and diglielo'. It is felt telephone with Galliani and said 'Do not talk straight to say that about me, so beautiful words of Kakà on me'. The impression is that in the end the player will arrive at the court of Ancelotti if not strange things happen. ... And, perhaps, will even a goalkeeper. "

:eek: :D

tuttomercatoweb.com

Bronzetti expects Dinho to Milan

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun27n.html

Ronaldinho Will Join Milan – Bronzetti

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=754185

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
"There is a 'yes' from coach Carlo Ancelotti to go for the Brazilian," Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport.
"It's Ronaldinho or Adebayor. Buying one excludes taking the other.
"Ancelotti is ready to build a Milan with Ronaldinho and without Adebayor."
But Galliani insists they will not meet Barca's current asking price for Ronaldinho.
He added: "We will not pay the 35million euros (£28million) wanted by Barcelona. This sum must fall."

(sky sports)

seems the same old story hes willing to join but the price tag will most certainly be met by other clubs before it is lower enough for us :head: , hopfully the management will see the opportunity to sign what could easily become the best player in the world again

M

MassterMark

the only and realy only reason i think is 35m$. this is realy way too much... 20-25 would be acceptable (i hope; galiani want 5)

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
MassterMark said:
can ronaldinho play in attack next to pato? or alone in attack???

No, he is an attacking midfielder like Kaka' is, but Kaka' would be better than R10 in pure attacker role I think, good thing is that he can replace Pirlo in taking free kicks, R10 owns Pirlo in free kicks technique and Pirlo is our best free kick taker.

If R10 comes I think we will likely see a 4-2-3-1 formation with Pato, Kaka' and R10 behind Borriello or Inzaghi, or Kaka' - R10 - Seedorf behind Pato depending on the injuries/situation.

Milan should be able to switch to two strikers when playing lesser teams of the Serie A to weigh more on their defense though, our slow X-Mas tree formation and the way to counter it is known by every coach in Italy from Serie A to D right now, so I hope Carlo will introduce new tactics next year, we suffer too much versus the small teams, espacialy at home.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
he won't come...

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
^That's what she said :D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RONALDINHO, Back to the field

1214733683ronaldinhonuovo.jpg

Ronaldinho Gaucho is back playing in the night, albeit in a friendly charities in Venezuela between the friends of Ronaldinho and Messi's friends: the final score 7-7 with two goals of craque of Barcelona at minute 11 and 53. "I am very happy to revisit friends and returning to do what I like. 'A special day," said Dinho after the replacement, which took place at 55': The Brazilian number 10 has been long embraced by his brother Roberto, visibly moved for his return to football. And the Beijing Olympics, Ronaldinho said he was ready and motivated: "I hope to return as soon as possible. I know the importance of that medal for Brazil and thus the success will be even greater." No statement instead on its future: physically, craque appeared in good shape, slightly burdened some kilo as is normal for those who remained away from playing fields for four months.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=2006

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
Milan’s market consultant Ernesto Bronzetti believes that Ronaldinho will join the Rossoneri “unless some strange things happen.”

Emmanuel Adebayor has ruled out a move to San Siro this evening and Diavolo Vice-President Adriano Galliani has revealed that Ronaldinho is the No 1 target.

After months of flirtation with the world champions, Dinho now seems keen to fast track a transfer and Bronzetti has shrugged off Galliani’s claims that he won’t meet Barcelona’s price tag.

“Milan have never given up on him and I am the main witness of that because I am in regular contact with Ronaldinho and his brother,” Bronzetti revealed on Radio Radio TV.

“I spoke to the player last night and he told me that he only wants to play for Milan and he wanted me to transmit that to Galliani.

“My impression is that in the end he will join Carlo Ancelotti’s squad, unless some strange things happen.”

(official website)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
siatanhai said:
Milan’s market consultant Ernesto Bronzetti believes that Ronaldinho will join the Rossoneri “unless some strange things happen.”

Emmanuel Adebayor has ruled out a move to San Siro this evening and Diavolo Vice-President Adriano Galliani has revealed that Ronaldinho is the No 1 target.

After months of flirtation with the world champions, Dinho now seems keen to fast track a transfer and Bronzetti has shrugged off Galliani’s claims that he won’t meet Barcelona’s price tag.

“Milan have never given up on him and I am the main witness of that because I am in regular contact with Ronaldinho and his brother,” Bronzetti revealed on Radio Radio TV.

“I spoke to the player last night and he told me that he only wants to play for Milan and he wanted me to transmit that to Galliani.

“My impression is that in the end he will join Carlo Ancelotti’s squad, unless some strange things happen.”

(official website)

Huh were ? Thats only on transfers site were do u see it on the official site ?

Schedule