Week 7: Hellas Verona vs AC Milan - Sunday 19/10/2014 - 15:00 CET

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
3pts and 4th place. Only 5pts off Juve, 1pt off 3rd place.

I would like us to be in this position or higher by the end of the year.

Like some have said before, we need these wins across provincial teams. Losses to the bigger, stronger teams won't sting as much. 3rd place is achievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some people just bitch every time milan plays, seriously. Verona are a decent team, and we were away from home, and we never looked like we'd lose this match. What's to complain about? We were minutes away from a comfortable 3-0 victory, and 3-1 is t bad either. If Chelsea won 3-1 against a top half EPL team none of you would say anything.

On another note, our defense looks better with each passing game. Still not our strong point but it's better. Nice to see el sharaawy have some dangerous plays. We're gonna need him. I loved our pressig from the first half, haven't seen milan like that in forever. And finally, great to see the in form players stay that way. Abate and honda have done fantastic, and if a couple other players hit form we might be really dangerous

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
3rd goal tho - Vangelis Moras looks like he's fixing a game.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i didn't even catch that bonera had been subbed at the end...until verona scored

the midfield was tired...that would have been the correct sub. rami and alex were doing just fine...so defense should have been left alone. sub in midfield where it was needed to get some fresh legs in there

bad decision. i have to wonder why

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
wrong thread?