The year of RUi Costa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
This is a Kambiz Prediction....

Manuel Rui Costa, will lead Milan to Championship in Seria A and i guarantee sucess in Champions League, im not saying the boys will win Champions league, because there are too many new players and it would be phenomenol if they did, but MIlan will surprise all.. just wait and see... The midfielder, Manuel Rui Costa, will show all that he is one of the best in the world, with his amazing, passing, dribbling, shooting and leadership in the field he will convince everyone that he was worth signing...

P.S. Rivaldo will also have good season, but RUi Costa is in fantastic physical form and he will be the year's turn-around despite a dissapointing season last year where he was injured and ineffective in matches...

FORZA Milan
FORZA RUI COSTA!

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rui is a very good player, I mean with the team of Viola.
But with Milan he wasn´t so good.
I think he will be very important for us THIS SEASON!
Rui, COME ON!!!

Reaction score
Yes Kambiz u r right because there is place fight betweent rui costa and rivaldo and both of them will release his power to be on the first team there is no player like staying on the bench :devil:

FORZA MILAN
FORZA RUI COSTA [/b][/i]

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
Rui and Rivaldo can play with each other, send Rivaldo forward and Rui behind him.. because rui can send some good balls for the forwards, where as rivaldo's shots aroudn the box and passing into the box is awesome.. they are both the best! RUi Costa will amaze this year...

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
oh my God, what a lovely prediction :proud:
I would love to see Rui rocking more than anything else ... I really missed Florence's Rui whome I would go crazy for ... :(
I hope you're right in your thoughts En Sha Allah :)

FORZA MILAAAAAN!!!!!

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
Kambiz said:
This is a Kambiz Prediction....

Manuel Rui Costa, will lead Milan to Championship in Seria A and i guarantee sucess in Champions League, im not saying the boys will win Champions league, because there are too many new players and it would be phenomenol if they did, but MIlan will surprise all.. just wait and see... The midfielder, Manuel Rui Costa, will show all that he is one of the best in the world, with his amazing, passing, dribbling, shooting and leadership in the field he will convince everyone that he was worth signing...

^^^ I literally got chills when I read that.

FORZA RUI COSTA!!!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kambiz said:
yea man inshallah...;).... by the way, what nationality r u?

Hey brother :) First of all I'm not a man :tongue: :) And second, I'm from the United Arab Emirates, Dubai :) I'm sure you've heard of it!!
However, my dad is originally from Iran :D Although he was born here in Dubai, but his dad (My grandpa) was from Iran :)
Anyway, unfortunatly I don't speak Irani very well :head: :tongue:

FORZA RUI!! :)

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
thats awesome, sorry.. i didnt know you were female...

anywayz, i kno alot of iranians live in Dubai and other places in UAE...

as for Rui... he has the sickest dribbles.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi Kambiz, you have made two threads about Rui: "Rate Rui Costa" and "the year of Rui Costa". We dont need both so which one would you prefer to keep?

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
to be honest(not tryin' to be disamissive),rui casta does not fit the team milan----or maybe he does not fit ancelotti,'cause did you ppl notice his performance in the worldcup?that was absolutely gorgeous,and what the hell is the differences between portugal national team and acmilan?formation,exactly,rui costa has conceicao(who is a world-class SH no doubt)on the left,and luis figo on the left,pauleta(undoubtedly one of the best CF currently)in the front,and he plays as the attack centre.

fiorence is the same as well.(mijatovic/batistuta/chiesa)

then,rui costa could pass,or dribble,or shoot...do whatever he wants to and 'cause aruond him there are 3 teammate make the defenders not too close to him,and that's when the guy is most dangerous.

but acmilan would never play 3 forwards with ance as the coach(terim would do that),so rui costa could never play as well as he does in the NT.

stop dreamin' 'bout this(before ance is fired).
i'm tellin' the truth.not tryin' to piss you rui fans off;)

Cari831

Beginner
Reaction score
um. don't wanna make any enemies right now...
But I kinda have to agree. Then again I'm Portuguese so I may be biased. :D

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanx Kambiz, that's all right if you didn't know that I'm a girl :)
Anyway, Liberogrande :) I agree with you on all what you said about Rui .. In fact, I had said this a lot of times before I start forcing myself to get used to Carletto! :( I also liked his performance in the WC although he didn't get to play a lot unfortunatly!! That was very sad for me as I am a Portugal supporter :(
However, as a professional player, Rui must get used to Carletto's way after spending a whole year "of misery :head: " with him!! A player who forces the manager for a way or a tactic is not so professional in his attitude!! And I honestly don't think that Rui's that kind of player ... Against Slovan, and particularly in the second half, Rui did some very good things with Seedorf and Sheva!! I think those two make a very good trio together and it would be smart if Ancelotti noticed that!!
Anyway, if Rui's worth our trust (Which I think he is), he must get used to everything Carletto does ... Only this way, we can make sure that our Rui IS BACK!!!

FORZA MILAAAAN!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
OK Kambiz too late :) Thread closed we can talk about how marvellous Rui is in the "Rate Rui Costa" thread.

forza rossoneri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule