• 3(your semi-stupid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2(your stupid)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
Whats Rui Costa's rating as a player, i think hes about a 9 and will be a 10 soon with a little more experience

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I gave him an 8. It would have been 9 but for last season. :( I'm pretty sure he can go up to 9 or even 10 this year ;)

forza rossoneri

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't know
between 7 and 8
And for this season we will see maybe he will be for 10:)Hope so

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
If you asked me that two or three years ago I would give him 10 without any question .... :o
For now I gave him a seven, although he's my favourite after Sheva!!! :(
However, I think it's still early to rate him 'cause the playmaker needs some REAL matches to show his color!! A match where we're losing 1-0 and then he comes, shows us some of his thouches, some of his magic and helps to change the result of the game, this is supposed to be the playmaker who lets our mouths opened :eek:
Then I could give him a 9 or 10 perhaps!!

FORZA RUI COSTA :cool:

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
guys i dont kno how many of you saw the milan- s. liberec match... but Rui Costa pulled the sickest dribbling move ever.. the stadium exploded more for that move than for the Inzaghi goal which put us ahead.... it was awesome, a nice 360 spin and touch ont he ball which he went around 2 defenders... and his pass to Sheva was great except Sheva read it wrong and didnt attack at the right time so the ball went to slovan goalie... anywayz, that was highlight of the match, awesome dribble... jsut, watch RUi Costa will amaze all the non-believers this year

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maybe....i don't know,i haven't seen any of theese matches.
I can't wait to start CL and Seria A because only in that matches i can see them. :cool:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I'd rate 10 for the Rui Costa of the Fiorentina days and 6.5 for the Rui Costa of the Milan days. Hopefully, this year he'll get back to his brilliant form.

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
trainers of milan, have said he is the most physically talented of the squad... and i could see that myself, recently, i think he will RULE this year... just watch

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I voted for 8, a heathly Rui could be the best dribbler in the world. This season, he played such a plastic man.

I really hope for heathly and conscitent Rui.

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
yea, the guy can dribble amazingly, and yet keep his control (unlike denilson)... he pulled a 360 ronaldo type dribble against s. liberec, in san siro, people made more noise for that move then when Pippo scored...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Rui Costa. What more can I say, I have admired this man since his days in Portogallo. In Firenze, Rui was an absolute prince. He dictated pace, and he was a beautifully balanced player capable of unlocking any defense (Recall 3 years ago, Fiorentina's CL win over the likes of Man U and the sort). Now though, where he still has great talent....age and a plethera of Serie A and International battles have taken their toll. He had his worst season last year as we all know, and he will be eager to prove his worth this term. Remember, Rui is Milan's most expensive signing too in our rich history. I think with the additions that we have brought in, namely Rivaldo, Seedorf, ect......Rui knows another miserable term and he will be picking splinters out of his rear. For this man's sake, I hope we all do get to see the Maestro Rui Costa that we all know.
:devil: Rui il principe del viola :devil:

Stiff_vs_Mr_Oerk

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
As U all talked about, Rui was a prince when he was at Fiorentina 3 years ago. I remember how much he inspired me, and how deeply I wanted him with the Rossonero!
When he arrived, I went the happiest man in the world - Together with Inzaghi (newcomer before last season too) and Sheva would be the absolutely best forward since Weah, Baggio and Savicevic!
At the start of the last season, Rui, Sheva and Pippo shoved an excellent form, until injuries went through the attack, and destroyed the offence for the rest of the season...
Now they're back - (almost - still needing Sheva) - and together with Rivaldo and Tomasson, there's no doubt about Rui's return!!!
At the moment he is my favourite player - and the age means nothing...
He has already shown amazing performances against Slovan Liberec and Deportivo...Just to name a few!
Don't prejudice him...
He is the playmaker of the world!!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
After the games from this season i can say that he played amazing.I really missed him in the match with Lazio.he played only a few minutes but i think that if he had played all match the situation could have been better.

Schedule