The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 12:46   #30001
Hitchens
Suddenly a great believer

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

The opening of the Christmas Paqueta
Old 12-11-2018, 12:48   #30002
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Honestly tho.. Hakan wearing Milans #10 explains everything you need to know about our situation

back pass playmaker
As if you were blind when he was having more assists than Suso. Anyone who has eyes would see how miserable Hakan looks physically and mentally at this point, and Gattuso confirmed he's in bad health, but yeah, whatever. It's like calling Pato a Destro when he was out of form and playing like garbage and forget all he had to show and was capable of. At least we can always kiss some skriniar ass.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oedipus View Post
Im picturing LocalHero as a moralistic American soccermom who watches Hour of Power all too regularly

Old 12-11-2018, 12:49   #30003
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Look at context.

Leo had what - 21 days and UEFA on his ass for mercato? Yeah, shit situation.

We took Laxalt because Genoa had money issues when trying to pay for Lapadula; Laxalt had decent WC; Leo may have already known that Strinic had a heart problem.

Samu was taken because of Villareal and their money problems. Why? Because we needed a LW anyway and Samu can play LW and RW, therefore being backup to both Hakan and Suso and we were looking to offload Bacca who only wanted Villareal.

These aren't really bad transfers and judging them now is way too soon. Samu and Laxalt are inconsistent but they have good moments too. They aren't players that came for big money, don't expect great things - manage your expectations for them in a realistic fashion and you'll have a better, more accurate judgement.
dont agree ,

sois it better to buy bad or not to buy any.
genoa had money problems so we gave another 4 mil + lapa for laxalt,fuck that i would take only laxat for lapa + some young plaayer. again not good from leo

bacca wanted out ,fuck him mandzukic wanted out but jube told no sit down and wait look what happend ,then you say we didint paid to much ,we fucking paid 18 mil for samu who is and always will be rw.

Signature
Old 12-11-2018, 12:51   #30004
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Srsly, I have zero grief for the Juve match, trust me even if Higuain scored, Juve would just switch engines and fuck us up, cause we were doing our best and they were chillin'. What disgusts me much more is some fans showing their insides.

Signature
Quote:
Im picturing LocalHero as a moralistic American soccermom who watches Hour of Power all too regularly

Old 12-11-2018, 12:53   #30005
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by patosheva View Post
dont agree ,

genoa had money problems so we gave another 4 mil + lapa for laxalt,fuck that i would take only laxat for lapa + some young plaayer. again not good from leo

bacca wanted out ,fuck him mandzukic wanted out but jube told no sit down and wait look what happend ,then you say we didint paid to much ,we fucking paid 18 mil for samu who is and always will be rw.
why is "fuck rino and all his family" not bannable here

Signature
Quote:

Old 12-11-2018, 12:54   #30006
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

I will not kiss ass based on potential and dreams of fulfilling them..

Hakan is wearing #10 i expect him to play at least like some sort of footballer with technical abilities but instead we get another version of Abate playing LCM/LW

Gattusos job may be to protect sensitive hakan but it isnt mine
Old 12-11-2018, 12:58   #30007
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

look i agree this is too much asking from sensitive guy like hakan .. ill give more time

maybe till next time this year we ll have him back
Old 12-11-2018, 12:59   #30008
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
I will not kiss ass based on potential and dreams of fulfilling them..

Hakan is wearing #10 i expect him to play at least like some sort of footballer with technical abilities but instead we get another version of Abate playing LCM/LW

Gattusos job may be to protect sensitive hakan but it isnt mine
Noone asks you to kiss his ass, but its troubling you were all over skriniars when he didnt play like #whatever CB and made Zapata look like Nesta compared to him. Be consistent then. And you can expect whatever, if the player is mentally weak and injured, he will not play like Messi, its not rocket science. If you want, call him a pussy, cuck(many will approve, one of the fav words here), porcelain , whatever, dont call him a back pass playmaker when you clearly saw he wasnt like that last season and when he was healthy. You fucking SAW him dishing out forward passes multiple times. Backpasses happen when you dont have confidence you can carry the ball forward cause you barely move on the field like Hakan yesterday. Comparing him to Abate has clearly showed you've lost your mind. Abate has always been around the same quality. Hakan is clearly playing at 35% of his potential.

Signature
Quote:

Last edited by LocalHero80; 12-11-2018 at 13:09.
Old 12-11-2018, 13:02   #30009
pookiebear
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patosheva View Post
dont agree ,

True no deal is better then bad deal but to be fair we needed that extra depth..just look at our current injury crisis
Old 12-11-2018, 13:12   #30010
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
End the thread
almost...
Closed Thread