Brazilian Football Thread

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
2ah73gg.gif

What I like more is our Fairy Boy aka Maestro aka Best Deep Playmaker in the Galaxy aka Pirlo's outstanding effort to win the ball back :rolleyes:

Boy, that Jersey must mean so much to him.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
What I like more is our Fairy Boy aka Maestro aka Best Deep Playmaker in the Galaxy aka Pirlo's outstanding effort to win the ball back :rolleyes:

come on dont be so mean, he is a playmaker and it was just a friendly. also dont forget 3 mom in the wc :o

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Though I hate him Robinho really is awesome.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

lolzzz thank goodness Wild incucted me into the Pirlo hate club.....Even I'd run out of bullshit to defend his pathetic ass

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Wanted to comment about the game, Robinho was a monster.Great player, just needs to develop his professionalism. The way he "danced with" the Italian defense+Pirlo was just 2 great to be ture; I've never seen an Italian Defense break like that. Ronaldinho showed significant process, and he was all over the place at times. Elano, well, he's a very very good player, never will know why he doesn't get his chance at Manchester City especially with the way he gels with Robinho. Melo seemed to be very very good.
Brasil's greatest thing on the pitch was that no one stopped running, including R-80, and that itself is very good. The players played a very good team effort and they should be proud of themselves.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Sandro was call up for brazilian national team. He also was call up for the sub-20, to play something in somewhere.

to watch brazil trainning live >> http://pt-br.justin.tv/tomloko2

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
removed by me

Last edited:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
Is ronaldo still injured?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Is ronaldo still injured?

yes he broke his hand :D :(
ronaldo-training-02-sept-2009.jpg

Dunga has taken the first step of contacting the leaders of the Corinthians to ask about Ronaldo’s physical condition. It has been reported that Dunga wants to include Ronaldo in the final two qualifiers against Bolivia and Venezuela. Both games are scheduled for the 11th and 14th of October.

Ronaldo would have fully recovered by then and would have played a few matches with the Corinthians. The phenomenon is in his final stage of recovery and is expected to return on the 27th of September.

Brazil face Argentina this Saturday and if they win this would guarantee them a place in the World Cup and further facilitate the return of Ronaldo.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo still goes to the world cup next year.
It will be fun see him on the bench of NT, different.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Elano is the leader in assistance of Dunga' Era.

or Elano is all that or team isn't.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now we have playing for Santos in Neymar's place, Ganso.

Pato = Duck
Ganso = Swan

Last edited:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Argentina v Brazil is today :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how much time left for the game?????? and the link? pato or silva called up for the game?

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
20hs for the game.
a LINK later.
No Pato, no Silva.
:)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Luisoa scores for Brazil, where in the world was the defense? The guy had like 3 meters of spave for him.

24' Luisoa.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
its a madness put Heinze and Seba on a defense together.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sao Paulo vs Cruzeiro starts in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh noooooooooooooo

why corinthians why??? fuck them :mad:

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah.. why?? :p
i think this year will be hard support corinthians. haha

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
looks sexy to me...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players