AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Borini #11 shirt will be ordered. Probably 3rd kit. Piatek home and Paqueta away. Unless we get a shirt-worthy signing then one needs to be relegated from the list.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Away and Third kits are half price on the Milan Asia store. Does anybody own the third kit and/or this jacket?

27813_ac-milan-stadium-jacket---white_01_l.png

Would love to know what you think. I'm tossing between buying these two or just going for our new home kit

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
I love the third Kit, it works incredibly well as a casual top, and also looks subtle and classy if you play footy at night

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Away and Third kits are half price on the Milan Asia store. Does anybody own the third kit and/or this jacket?

27813_ac-milan-stadium-jacket---white_01_l.png

Would love to know what you think. I'm tossing between buying these two or just going for our new home kit

I had originally wanted to buy this jacket, but was disappointed by the quality when I touched it at Milan Store. So bear that in mind that the quality isn't really top-notch.

I'd go for the new home kit.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

iZs7idl.png

i love the sleeves..and the collar..and the fabric texture

tumblr_mmxt8d6UmA1rjhks1o1_400.gif

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Congo did you get the authentic or the standard from the store?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
The third kit is really nice except shipping costs bring it to 75% the cost of the new home kit (incl shipping). I'll see what the prices are in the near future but I'm confident I'll get it soon.

Thanks for letting me know necro regarding the jacket.

After seeing your jersey congo i just ordered one hahaha. Also ordered this

http://store.acmilan.com/en/ac-milan-red-stadium-jacket-2018-19.html

Every jersey I've ever purchased has been in the latter half of the week making the weekend an unbearable wait :(

Last edited:

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
The last Milan jersey I bought was the 2011/12 shirt.

In all honesty, I haven't bought that many Milan shirts because I'm not a fan of wearing a shirt with shirt sponsors plastered everywhere. It doesn't sit well with me to be walking around with a shirt advising people to 'Fly Emirates'.

However, now that we're in the Puma era, I had a browse of their official store I bought myself this shirt. As you can see, the only thing that graces the shirt are the red and black of Milan.

tenor.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
boooooooo :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

nothing good

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
That range is atrocious.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp: Is RedBubble our new supplier?

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What names are people thinking to get for this year's kit? or are you holding out to after the transfer window? I'm trying to decide, might splurge on the whole shabang for a kit next pay day, currently trying to decide between Romagnoli, Jack, Paqman or Cutrone.

Would prefer to get Roma or Cutrone, but the latter uncertainty of being in the team this season is putting me off.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What names are people thinking to get for this year's kit? or are you holding out to after the transfer window? I'm trying to decide, might splurge on the whole shabang for a kit next pay day, currently trying to decide between Romagnoli, Jack, Paqman or Cutrone.

Would prefer to get Roma or Cutrone, but the latter uncertainty of being in the team this season is putting me off.

Waiting til end of the transfer window. Getting Romagnoli home kit for sure, but not decided on away/3rd names yet.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Never got a player's name on a kit since Nesta retired. Always blank.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eww Nike is so boring. Basketballish.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Eww Nike is so boring. Basketballish.

I actually think some of their stuff (Inter's and Barca's kits occassionally) is bit much sometimes, but I still think they make the best looking kits overall. I realize that is not a popular opinion around here.

Man Utd's and Juve's kits have both gone to shit since they switched to Adidas IMO. With the exception of our home kit, Puma seems clueless.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I actually think some of their stuff (Inter's and Barca's kits occassionally) is bit much sometimes, but I still think they make the best looking kits overall. I realize that is not a popular opinion around here.

Man Utd's and Juve's kits have both gone to shit since they switched to Adidas IMO. With the exception of our home kit, Puma seems clueless.

I think no kit manufacturer is showering consistency these days. Last decade, I was staunchly behind Adidas but like you said they have let go of their core design style.

I like Puma jerseys, I think they are keeping their design focused and simple. But I don’t like any of their non jersey stuff, looks really cheap.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Special Jordan collaboration for the UCL :o

That's another thing that I thought was a bit much. The Jordan brand being used in sports other than basketball is kinda corny to me. Otherwise I think PSG's kits are well done.

I think no kit manufacturer is showering consistency these days. Last decade, I was staunchly behind Adidas but like you said they have let go of their core design style.

I like Puma jerseys, I think they are keeping their design focused and simple. But I don’t like any of their non jersey stuff, looks really cheap.

Yeah I mean the other Puma kits aren't that bad but all the shirts/polo/sweatshirts/etc are pretty bad so far this year. I bought one of the team polos last year when they came out and it's really starting to feel cheap now too.

Schedule