The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Today, 00:34   #20281
fray
Casciavit

Paper talk: Milan could seal the signing of Barcelona's 19-year old centre back Jean-Clair Todibo.

Signature
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:37   #20282
Milan2012
Rookie

Is Bonaventura the current Mr.Milan ? This last couple of years, even through the lowest points of the banter era, itís always been a joy to watch this man play. From breaking ankles and creating solo chances to crazy volleys and long range bangers, the mans done it all with us. He can be frustrating but on a good day, in his own way, he shows the world the passion and heart of this beautiful game. Without a doubt in my mind heís been my favorite Milan player this later half of the decade. I cld only pointlessly argue that with him last season we would be hearing the cl anthem currently. I hope Gazidis and co find it in them to offer this man a contract extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milan2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:43   #20283
Milan2012
Rookie

Also we havenít lost a single game when Bonaventura has started this season
Milan2012 is online now   Reply With Quote