The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bernardeschi what do you see in him necro?

The guy didnt assist or score for way a year in serie A and when hes playing hes frustrating af.

He hasn’t improved at all over the last 2 seasons and that’s because he’s at the wrong club. For someone of his prodigious talent, regular starts and a regular position are musts.

He has been very good for the nazionale though. A guarantee for the Euros on the right side.

I want Milan to help him achieve his destiny of becoming the next great left footed Italian.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Suso has asked to leave Milan during his meeting with the management. The club is looking for suitors to sell him @Gazzetta

Haha, I wonder how that conversation went.

I would like to leave the club.

Bro, we've been trying to sell for you 6 months, no one fucking wants you.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tutto sport: Pioli will keep using 442 the formation that enhances his forwards. Calhanoglu is recovered for Bresica game but Rebic is the favored to start

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
He hasn’t improved at all over the last 2 seasons and that’s because he’s at the wrong club. For someone of his prodigious talent, regular starts and a regular position are musts.

He has been very good for the nazionale though. A guarantee for the Euros on the right side.

I want Milan to help him achieve his destiny of becoming the next great left footed Italian.
Well same can be said about all our underperforming flops.

I'd take the swap just to please you and for meme purpose. Only if its Suso-Bernardeschi swap.

Fyi, His agents is montolivio's as well, the one that publically insulted leonardo, Maldini and Gattuso.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tutto sport: Roma stopped Suso - Ünder swap idea. Roma wants to hold on the player because of Zaniolo's injury. On top of that Roma does not think the two players have the same market value and would like to be reimbursed if the deal is to happen.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
CorSera: The was a moment of tension during the meeting between Suso and Milan management. The player asked to be sold right away and Management told the player to present an offer for around 35-40m and they'll accept.

The player is already regretting not leaving last summer. Valencia, Sevilla & Roma are all interested but there is no official offer presented to Milan.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
GDS: Milan - Suso, there is total break and Milan has set 25-30m asking price for the player.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
CorSera: The was a moment of tension during the meeting between Suso and Milan management. The player asked to be sold right away and Management told the player to present an offer for around 35-40m and they'll accept.

The player is already regretting not leaving last summer. Valencia, Sevilla & Roma are all interested but there is no official offer presented to Milan.

Imagine thinking we'll get 35m+ for Suso :lol::lol:

That'd be a coup.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
HLN.be: Januzaj will be the replacement of Suso at Milan. Roma is also interested in the Belgian.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
The player asked to be sold right away and Management told the player to present an offer for around 35-40m and they'll accept.
/b]

Good luck with that Jesus.

Pretty wide reports on the asking price. I would gladly take anything over 20 at this point, especially since he has now actually asked to leave.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Immobile has 23 goals this season. CR7 has 16, in second place.

Luis Alberto, J. Correa, and a very good keeper in Strakosha. Lazio has star players, who don't have to take shit for a bad season.

Lazio was 8th last year, and yet SMS was somehow made the best midfielder in Serie A last year, how?

Atalanta and Lazio benefit from playing with lowered expectations. Their players have less pressure than they would at Milan, Juve, or Inter. I think Roma is a bigger club than Lazio and certainly bigger than Atalanta, but even then, there is less scrutiny there than at Milan.

Napoli is imploding, and they have better players than Milan, Lazio, and Atalanta. But outside of Naples, where Napoli is such a central part of the society, doing poorly at Napoli isn't the same as doing poorly at Milan.

If Milan bought Immobile, or Luis Alberto, or J. Correa, who I think are all very good players, I don't think they would be able to produce for Milan what they produce for Lazio now.

Look at Immobile at Lazio and then when he's asked to be the main striker for Italy. He isn't the same player.

Mourinho talked about having the type of players who want to play in the big games, who want to be the one expected to win, who want to be the leader. He says those are what big clubs need.

I think Suso is talented. I hate him, but he's talented. Let's say he goes to Lazio or Roma, I'm sure he'll do better. Against Sampdoria, he was terrible. That's not Suso's normal play. Because he doesn't have the mentality. None of our players do.

I think part of the mental side is something you learn, but there's also a ruthlessness that our team doesn't have. Zlatan has it. He has the talent and the mentality to be a leader. CR7 has that. Kaka had that. Maldini had that.

Every player on our team has talent, honestly, they do. They don't have the ability to play at a big club. It's a different level. You're expected to perform, expected to do well, and when you make a mistake, you will get crushed over it. I'm sure if you put Hakan at Lazio, he'd do great. Suso at Valencia? People will ask why we sold him. Kessie at Wolves? Headlines would read about how Milan was stupid to let him go.

For God's sake I see people saying Mohamed Salah is having a bad season. Really? I look, and he has 11 goals in 19 games. He's been injured for long periods of the season, and yet, he's having a bad season apparently. That's what happens when you're are an important player. You are always under pressure.

Same thing goes for managers. Gasperini just lost to SPAL, after losing to Fiorentina, who had 10 men in the Coppa. If Gasperini did that with Milan, what would happen? Are people calling for his head? Gasperini started his tenure at Atalanta with 4 losses in 5 games, do you think he survives Milan with that? At Inter, he lost to Trabzonspor at home, before losing to Novara. How many people would have asked to give him time after something like that?

I don't think that Milan is playing better because of Ibra, not only because there are big weaknesses in the way we play (that's more due to formation, in my opinion) but because Zlatan takes away attention from our weak-minded players. They aren't learning as much as they are allowing him to take the pressure on instead. Unless we grab more players like Theo, I fear we will regress when Ibra is gone, whenever that happens.

Great post :star:

Gave me an idea to re-start the favourite post thread.

Here's the thread

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Il Giornale: Sevilla presented an offer for Suso, a Loan plus option to buy which was turned down by milan. Milan are not look to loan the player out unless there was an obligation to buy. Its expected that Sevilla present a better offer in the coming days.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GDS: Milan transfer market is considered closed. Milan will only move in the market if a player is sold. There are several players on the transfer list but no interest has been shown in them. Among the departing players there are: Piatek, Paqueta, Rodriguez & Suso. In the event of a sale Milan will invest the money in a player that fits the team's need.
Overall very good mercato.

10/10

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
whoever offers +10m for suso is the biggest fucking mutt in the history of football

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
whoever offers +10m for suso is the biggest fucking mutt in the history of football
037a17c9c809c9f2cbc7e767ee0ef1ec.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Great post :star:

Gave me an idea to re-start the favourite post thread.

Here's the thread

Great idea. Best post of 2020 will be the first poster to link official that Suso is sold, though. That or if Milan reach top 4.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think that Milan is playing better because of Ibra, not only because there are big weaknesses in the way we play (that's more due to formation, in my opinion) but because Zlatan takes away attention from our weak-minded players. They aren't learning as much as they are allowing him to take the pressure on instead. Unless we grab more players like Theo, I fear we will regress when Ibra is gone, whenever that happens.

I think this is correct also. He's been a mental shield for the whole team. They can play with clarity and focus because they know all the pressure is on him.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Tutto sport: Pioli will keep using 442 the formation that enhances his forwards. Calhanoglu is recovered for Bresica game but Rebic is the favored to start
Music to my eyes.

Goodfella where you at

Last edited:

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Imagine thinking we'll get 35m+ for Suso :lol::lol:

That'd be a coup.

Ill partially forgive malbo if they sell him for 35+ the GP shit they did.If we miss CL next season due to another crap manager then ill never forget or forgive them.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Olmo wants Leipzig. Sad that we’re getting rejected for these German clubs more often than not lately.

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Im so frustrated looking at the table. If we have won the games against Lecce, Sassuolo, Sampdoria we would have 6points + which means 34 points, 1 point behind Atalanta and 4 behind Roma. God damn

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I am going to say something about hakan and suso and also jack that I have come to realise. They are not wingers. They are middle players that are too timid and get crowded out there so they drift wider naturally because it is easier to get position out wide. The problem is when they get the ball put wide they do not have the athleticism to beat a man and then push forward.

Our team has been domed because everyone we get the ball to these guys they look to pass the ball sideways to a defender. As a winger you must push the ball forward as there is generally less people there and you can get behind lines of defence.

Hakan and suso have looked good in the past as they have had games where opposition have been off and they have got past them. They still couldn't consistently get the ball from that position to a place where a striker can score. Moreover they score the long goal from far or a free kick which in reality if that is going to be your avenue to goal is pathetic.

I really hope the management sell these guys and replace them with some quick winger who are direct. Boga is one and a rw would also be nice.

Also I would like to see at some point Piatek and paqueta as a strike partnership. I think paq could become a very good second striker. He has that flair and he also has quite good movement. In reality we need 4 striker for this formation so paq Piatek Ibra and leao are a good mix. In fact I wonder if paq would be our new robinho but with a bit more size.

Ps I don't want olmo too slow to be a good winger and I don't think the cam position exists in the modern game at the highest level.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
‘ the Bergermaschi are in the closing stages of the negotiation to acquire Bordeaux Raoul Bellanova- the deal could be reached on loan for eighteen months with option to buy. ‘
Dimarzio saying Atalanta are in for Bellanova.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I am going to say something about hakan and suso and also jack that I have come to realise. They are not wingers. They are middle players that are too timid and get crowded out there so they drift wider naturally because it is easier to get position out wide.

Well, if only it was so simple...

Suso is a winger. His problem isn't speed and he proved it last season when he was in TOP 3 (IMO TOP 2) creative players in serie a. His problem isn't his irregularity either - because if he were regular he'd play in Barcelona or City. His problem is his workrate and his mentality - he can and used to work in defence, but stopped, don't know why. When he plays badly he tends to drive into downward spiral and then he needs hundreds of shots to overcome his issues.

Hakan is clearly a trequartista and there you're right. Using him as a winger is a waste of his talent and since only a few of us understand that his job as a left midfielder is to belay Theo he is being heavy critisized while simply doing his job properly. He should be playing more central and closer to the goal.

Bonaventura has been playing his best as a wide playing mezz'ala or left midfielder. We shouldn't mix his bad form (he just overcome a heavy injury...) with being used in the wrong position. I bet he could be very useful as a winger for us.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Olmo is indeed a good player, but tbf, he doesnt really fit the players we need right now. We need someone speedy for our LM/LW, a sturdy anchor like Bakayoko to complement Bennacer and another Theo for our RB. Olmo is none of those 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule