Week 12: Juventus vs Milan 10/11/19 20:45 CET

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I admire his spirit...

end it there and stop making excuses of why you no longer show courage and resilience.

Im sick of this fanbase's mentality across platforms because they seen some shit. you cant let hardships diminish your confidence and willingness to fight. The club and majority of the fanbase the last decade suffer from the same loser mentality.

The fans need to step up to the plate just as the players do, and one can not grow into winners without the other. us fans need to have zeal so our players have something to feed off of in tough games and situations across the season. instead the fans just perpetuate this hopelessness that plagues the entire organization. the fans are part of the problem of this club, few will show ownership and its one of the reason why there has been little growth in recent years. We can change this, we can help the team be successful. yall just got to show passion and be courageous.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
When you go to the stadium you should show all that passion and stuff. Here on this forum there is no reason to front like the situation isn't what it is.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
your response to the situation is more important than the situation itself. you wanna circlejerk the pathetic this team is hopeless train of thought then go ahead. you're part of the problem of why this club isn't successful.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Sure whatever I'm we're part of the problem blah blah. The people on this forum aren't the ones who are managing the club, signing crap, and playing like crap. I don't even think the team is hopeless either, but it's no point of pretending this season hasn't been a disaster so far.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
your response to the situation is more important than the situation itself. you wanna circlejerk the pathetic this team is hopeless train of thought then go ahead. you're part of the problem of why this club isn't successful.

I’m guessing you are probably young by the way you are posting, and I understand because I once thought the same way. My comments from Los Angeles have absolutely zero impact on the way Milan performs a half a world away.

Our club is struggling because the best players we can field include Suso, Hakan, Piatek, Conti, Musacchio, Duarte, Calabria, etc., not because our fans don’t have enough zeal and courage.

I won’t change your mind, but you’ll learn on your own eventually.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Sure whatever I'm we're part of the problem blah blah. The people on this forum aren't the ones who are managing the club, signing crap, and playing like crap. I don't even think the team is hopeless either, but it's no point of pretending this season hasn't been a disaster so far.

the constant posting of negativity and loser mentality further deflates other fans and lurkers of the forums. They, now affected by then further perpetuate the thoughts across various outlets of social media. a negative feedback loop forms and the bad mentality among the fanbase becomes normalized. people then circlejerk the thoughts because they are now validated by all the other people who agree. The players of the club are active on social media, they see it. they feel it just as we do and their productivity lessens as a result. their confidence deflates and coincides with the fanbase, management then receives massive flack from fans despite being heralded by most when signings were originally made. None of it helps the club, none of it helps other fans. all it does is bring everyone down. but yeah have no ownership like i said. weak willed and weak minded fans. its part of the problem, and pretending like its not helps no one.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
end it there and stop making excuses of why you no longer show courage and resilience.

Im sick of this fanbase's mentality across platforms because they seen some shit. you cant let hardships diminish your confidence and willingness to fight. The club and majority of the fanbase the last decade suffer from the same loser mentality.

The fans need to step up to the plate just as the players do, and one can not grow into winners without the other. us fans need to have zeal so our players have something to feed off of in tough games and situations across the season. instead the fans just perpetuate this hopelessness that plagues the entire organization. the fans are part of the problem of this club, few will show ownership and its one of the reason why there has been little growth in recent years. We can change this, we can help the team be successful. yall just got to show passion and be courageous.
Great display of spine.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I’m guessing you are probably young by the way you are posting, and I understand because I once thought the same way. My comments from Los Angeles have absolutely zero impact on the way Milan performs a half a world away.

Our club is struggling because the best players we can field include Suso, Hakan, Piatek, Conti, Musacchio, Duarte, Calabria, etc., not because our fans don’t have enough zeal and courage.

I won’t change your mind, but you’ll learn on your own eventually.

lol get the fuck out of here. it all correlates and it all is part of the problem. our players would perform better far more consistently if the fans didn't berate and turn on them publicly for every minute mistake they make. you wont change my mind, ill never adopt such a pathetic mindset. i've already learned, and what you speak is garbage.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
lol get the fuck out of here. it all correlates and it all is part of the problem. our players would perform better far more consistently if the fans didn't berate and turn on them publicly for every minute mistake they make. you wont change my mind, ill never adopt such a pathetic mindset. i've already learned, and what you speak is garbage.

tenor.gif

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Come on, as if players read the shit we write on RnB :lol:

and if they do - go and work on your footballing skills instead of fucking around on this board lmao

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka

They are paid top dollars by the fans to play football. If some ass cant handle the pressure then why the hell are you being paid for?
Play good and you will be loved. Its okay to be average sometimes but to be constantly shit and doing the same mistakes every match deserves whatever the fans throw at them.
We need to be mercy less to the people in the club as this shit will keep going on until people with balls to do what is needed to be done arrive.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Come on, as if players read the shit we write on RnB :lol:

and if they do - go and work on your footballing skills instead of fucking around on this board lmao

It's not about whether they read our individual posts. Other fans and people do. People that spread the mentality across social media platforms which will eventually reach the players. Players are on social media all the time, you don't think they pick up on all the negative comments going their way? You don't think all the hate impacts their confidence? Theres a hell of alot more negative feedback than positive ones, and a lot of it is non-constructive That helps no one, not the players..not the fans. It's got to change. People here and across the internet circlejerk the same responses. They want a winning team with a winning mentality, but they don't have one themselves. The fans must grow alongside our club especially after such a difficult reset like the end of and post berlu era Milan.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I never even said I have any high hopes for this game. :lol: All I said was I hope we spit blood at the end of the and that we should do everything in our power to honor our beautiful colors. If we're going down, especially against one of, if not the, biggest antagonists in world football, I rather do it knowing we did everything we could to stop them

And us fans spreading negative shit, as tantalis puts it, most certainly affect our players. Now I'm thinking across the majority of social media platforms and not just our forum. They read shit thrown at them daily on their pictures on instagram for example, or fans throwing shit via twitter. In one or another it's gonna get picked up by our players and affect them. And them already being mentally unstable will only cause a worse situation than it already is.

Lets teach them what wearing the holy colors really means instead, and get them to fight for the jersey!

Remember Zambrotta crying when leaving us? Even though he was at his prime at Ladri and Barcelona and more "legend" for them than for us? That shit is what we're all about, and we need to implement the DNA of our glorious club in them so that they are ready to atleast die for the club, even if their skills when it comes to football is not of the same quality as our players a decade ago

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Conti, Duarte, Romagnoli, Hernandez, Paquetà, Bennacer, Krunic, Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu. #juvemilan @MilanNewsit

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So 4-3-3.

Interesting.

Would like to see the 3-4-2-1 that was mooted going forward though

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
1 hr to go! Forza Milan!

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Forza Milan... We have to support the boys no matter what. Get behind them and save any comments until after.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Formazione ufficiale #Milan: Donnarumma, Conti, Duarte, Romagnoli, Hernandez, Paquetà, Bennacer, Krunic, Suso, Piatek, Calhanoglu. #juvemilan @MilanNewsit

Good lord....a 415 vs Juventus away with Theo and Conti in a back 4.....lord help us :lol:

Pioli has some balls I’ll give him that :lol:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
If the fans need to do better then what about the owners, management, coach and the players???

Fans have been patient for quite some time despite crap coaches, constant deception from management / ownership and poor displays and lack of effort from players. This season it has finally come to where it has turned badly.

I dont think the fans would be nearly as harsh if players gave their all and werent constantly making mental mistakes and giving poor effort, if the coaches werent setting out weird lineups and not getting the best out of the players or at the least negating what the opposition does well.

We arent fans like Real that whistle super quickly and berate legends that have given them multiple honours but poor display after poor display, season after season. Its been tough.

Want to see good effort and positive attempts to do the right things despite results going forward. 3pts would be great but need to see players improving and players owning the situation and trying to make things better - being worthy of the shirt and all it represents.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Other than CBs our best player in defense is Hakan and Paqueta in this lineup. All in formation?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Disastrous lineup. Gonna be a long night.

Basically playing with just two players who can defend.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
If the fans need to do better then what about the owners, management, coach and the players???

Fans have been patient for quite some time despite crap coaches, constant deception from management / ownership and poor displays and lack of effort from players. This season it has finally come to where it has turned badly.

I dont think the fans would be nearly as harsh if players gave their all and werent constantly making mental mistakes and giving poor effort, if the coaches werent setting out weird lineups and not getting the best out of the players or at the least negating what the opposition does well.

We arent fans like Real that whistle super quickly and berate legends that have given them multiple honours but poor display after poor display, season after season. Its been tough.

Want to see good effort and positive attempts to do the right things despite results going forward. 3pts would be great but need to see players improving and players owning the situation and trying to make things better - being worthy of the shirt and all it represents.

Good post.:thumbsup:
I would not mind some RM level fans right now though.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tantalis has some valid points.. But tbh its difficult to change that. We are all different and express ourselves differently, nothing will unite us to think like one.. Impossible
Also some people give more when criticized, others when they are complimented so its not all black and white

Schedule