CL: BATE Borisov (1) vs AC Milan (1) - 1/11/2011 (18.00 CET)

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
I thought we played rather well. Jeez Chelsea drew away to Genk, a few other weird results and we still have tomorrow so no worries.

Mathmatically it doesn't really matter because even if Barca and Milan won all of their games, and we drew them at home, they go through on goal differential in first place. We need to beat them anyways, no draws. A WIN!

I'm not happy about today. I'm only happy with wins but I'm not upset. There have been many games lately (2 per week), and we've been playing well and winning a lot. Let's focus on beating big teams and then beating Barcelona at home. We'll be fine. We had tired legs and overall I'm not too disappointed.

Lastly, I think the ref fucked us, no two ways around it. I just want a Fair game against Barca so we can beat them :D

It does matter because its not goal differential that counts, we were top of the group before this round because we had scored 2 away goals at Camp Nou

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I was really unhappy about the way we played last night, I dont like this attitude of being complacent, we should have killed the game off in the first half but there wasnt 100% effort on passing, and ibra trying to do flicks and shit when it was uncalled for. Nevertheless there were some good movements, but its a shame we will end up in 2nd position and have to face a group leader when we could have been first.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
For God sake .. rest Ibra in CL, play him in Serie A only.. he is bad luck in CL although he is scored our only goal :o:D

On a serious note.. Aleksandr Gutor played so well. And we didn't perform at optimal point. After scored the 1st goal.. we slowed down the gas at 2nd half .. and that made Bate comfortly created a moment for scoring. Nevertheless we already qualified to round 16. That makes me happy and also makes my nerves go wild considering we will playing against Barcelona.. best team in the world. And the bright side .. we don't have to be affraid to face Barca because we already qualified so we can pull ourselves together to make our best performance here :) Just can't wait ..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Schedule