Dear Sharatz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
Im not here for a long time,but this is getting boring realy fast..u guys should give up,theres not point to this,mods aint gonna do shit about what u ask.So give it up:)

Oh and btw that pic u posted david is from some movie or sumthing? cause that guy looks like i wanna be rambo when i grow up :rolleyes:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
Im not here for a long time,but this is getting boring realy fast..u guys should give up,theres not point to this,mods aint gonna do shit about what u ask.So give it up:)

Oh and btw that pic u posted david is from some movie or sumthing? cause that guy looks like i wanna be rambo when i grow up :rolleyes:

Geting boring? It was not meant for entertainment purpose...

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
menon_inc said:
Geting boring? It was not meant for entertainment purpose...

I know..i know you guys are tryng to prove sumthing,i was tryng to tell u guys that its pointless cause they wont do whant u request.

Btw passion u should not be a mod simply cause u give a very bad example for other users at least in this thread.Try to calm them down,feeding the troll aint gonna do u any good.

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
hi, just here to put my input i remember reading thsi forum a while ago and teh same thign was happening, but that time a few people were banned, guys just calm down, we're all here to discuss milan

P.s. after reading teh whole thread i think that jasiom iis that slimy member u guys had a while back... umm tsar something... il tsar!!!

Last edited:

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
re_milan said:
hi, just here to put my input i remember reading thsi forum a while ago and teh same thign was happening, but that time a few people were banned, guys just calm down, we're all here to discuss milan
maldini mo, is that you?? :head: ;)

pussycat_doll said:
you want to be rambo and your name is pussycat doll?!?! :conf::conf:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
I know..i know you guys are tryng to prove sumthing,i was tryng to tell u guys that its pointless cause they wont do whant u request. .

Why not? Are you trying to say that our admins are arrogant and do not give a damn about what the users of the forum say?

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:

maldini_mo? :conf: ohh that follower who changed his name to bambino d'oro, i must admit there are a few similarities between us

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
re_milan said:
maldini_mo? :conf: ohh that follower who changed his name to bambino d'oro, i must admit there are a few similarities between us

seems you know forum history well friend ;)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SempreRossoNero said:

Dude thats an expresion : i was sayng the guy in picture wants to be rambo when he grows up,its ironic,u know,momy i wanna be just like rambo when i grow up,got me ? ;)

menon_inc said:
Why not? Are you trying to say that our admins are arrogant and do not give a damn about what the users of the forum say?

I dont know if arrogant is realy the word,more like there on passion side so they try to protect her thats all:)

Last edited:

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Summary of this issue

1. Admins don't listen to you guys.

2. Trouble in Paradise, in this topic you see SOME mods agreeing with the users in their campaing against Passion.

3. If you really hate Passion that much, why do you even give her the attention by bitching this much? Just don't give a crap about her, and if you're not happy being here, well, leave this forum, because obviously as point 1, says, the ADMINS don't listen to you.

So kindly, ignore her and her comments if they bother you, because as I see it, you don't have any other options, Get over it, stop bitching, and start discussing football!

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
pussycat_doll said:
It's from The Punisher. It's a mediocre movie running on HBO these days.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanEqualsLove said:
1. Admins don't listen to you guys.
The admins here never have changed their decision once they've done it.
Either ignore or don't be a bitch 2 her..You saw one of her posts in this or a similar thread...Even if she ignores it everybody still goes on at her country's history or at her. I'm not defending her i just think you've brought alot of this problem on by urself...She shouldnt of been a mod in the first place but she hasnt done a bad job...And about her attitude...Do you just expect her to be mellow when all you do is go on at her??

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm mellow. I'm mellowly insulting the insulters. If I catch their insults + have some time to waste.

Btw, Scharatz asked me to step down.

I say: Grow balls + demote me, Scharatz, because I won't resign.

I'm convinced that I have done a decent job. In retrospect, of course, it was a waste of precious time that I could have spent in a more rewarding manner but certain insights I've won are priceless + one day I'm gonna post sth veeery interesting, the implications of which will rattle this place more than the previous revolution + this ridiculous anti-p4*9* campaign. Fun times ahead :D

As for my oh so awful attitude ~ I treat people as they treat me. You would know, Scharatz, if you had spent a little more time here rather than let yourself be impressed with nasty PMs from trolls + the 3 sad sacks moron, wild + peach who are driven by a personal agenda.

Now grow those fuckin balls, will ya, Scharatz ? :o

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I'm mellow. I'm mellowly insulting the insulters. If I catch their insults + have some time to waste.

I'm convinced that I have done a decent job. In retrospect, of course, it was a waste of precious time that I could have spent in a more rewarding manner but certain insights I've won are priceless + one day I'm gonna post sth veeery interesting, the implications of which will rattle this place more than the previous revolution + this ridiculous anti-p4*9* campaign. Fun times ahead :D

As for my oh so awful attitude ~ I treat people as they treat me. You would know, Scharatz, if you had spent a little more time here rather than let yourself be impressed with nasty PMs from trolls + the 3 sad sacks moron, wild + peach who are driven by a personal agenda.

Firstly - if Scharatz asked you to resign - then I can already officially say - my opinion of him have grown to some better rate!!!

Secondly - You Passion HAVEN'T DONE any good job. If you closed some threads, only cause couple new-members opened them in the wrong section - it doesn't give you right to proclaim your superiority of being a good mod.

For most members I am sure - a couple wrong threads in couple wrong places - isn't any big deal.

But the more important thing you haven't manged - is to be really a good mod, to get respect from other members !!! the all other tasks you failed to do MENON, MilanEqualsLove and other have absolute correctly described in their posts!!!

like followings:
Menon
MilanEqualLove

And perhaps it is also absolutely right that the only person who declares that you have done here a decent job - is you (yourself).....

what a misery and disgrace!!!!

Last edited:

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Redsun said:
seems you know forum history well friend ;)
well yeah, i read this thing like forever, and then finally i decided to join becasue of this talk of a thread only open to members

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
re_milan said:
well yeah, i read this thing like forever, and then finally i decided to join becasue of this talk of a thread only open to members

(off topic):good.than welcome again. :)

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
I'm convinced that I have done a decent job.

As for my oh so awful attitude ~ I treat people as they treat me.

U see this a whole matter of perception,u think that u do a decent job.Well other people disagree whit you for there reasons of course.

Im am one of the people who think that your not doing a good job,becouse i think that as a mod you should be abble to control the situation,wich aparantly your not.You dont try to resolve the problem,u just fuell the flame war again and again.

Now there is to way you can rezolve this :

1.You could ban them or any other punishments acording to the what ever rulez u have here, if as you say there not respecting the rulz.
2.You could resing as mod .

Its as simple as that,as for the balls thing not to defend Scharatz but your the one who dosent have the "balls" to take a decision.

Now think of it and make a decision,thats what life all about decisions;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've made a decision: I won't resign.

You're not in the position to judge on this situation, pussycatdoll, you lack background info + clearly don't know what you're talking about. I mean, you don't even know that a mod doesn't have the power to ban people. Nor do you know anything about the background of those people who have organized this ridiculous campaign. Rest assured, even if I had never replied to an insult with an insult they would have done what they did, campaigning + recruiting trolls to support their campaign. It's a personal issue to them, regardless of how much they will deny it, + it has been since 2003.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Passion for *9* said:
Thats the right decision. :beer:

---

On topic (topic? is it ?) - This should have been asked privately. Strange thing, people having rift with the *specific* Mod goes on and not strange to note the *significance* of the suffering party. :rolleyes:

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:

You're not in the position to judge on this situation, pussycatdoll, you lack background info + clearly don't know what you're talking about. I mean, you don't even know that a mod doesn't have the power to ban people. Nor do you know anything about the background of those people who have organized this ridiculous campaign. Rest assured, even if I had never replied to an insult with an insult they would have done what they did, campaigning + recruiting trolls to support their campaign. It's a personal issue to them, regardless of how much they will deny it, + it has been since 2003.

Im not judging (not sure how u spell that :mad: ) you im givin you sugestion.I wanted to state my opinion here,cause they keep brigin me in the discussion how that guy got banned "cause" of me.And they keep doing that to atack u,and i dont want any part of it ...

About the highlighted part: dossent hurt to be polite,and if that dosent solve anything u just ban and there out.

Anyway you made your decision this matter should be closed ones and for all,and who dosent like you should leave and stop this lame war going on here.

And just as a side note,IM NOT ON PASSION SIDE.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Like anyone ever expected you to resign on your own will. What a suprise!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Nobody recruited me to support any campaign. I just think you make mistakes as a mod and have a bad attitude. It's good to know that you could see the future and knew that people would still have responded to you the same way that they did after your insults.

And to set the record straight, I didn't have a problem with you until late 2005 even though I've been around since 2002.

Not that you are willing to take advice from anyone because you obviously don't care about how well you get along with others, but I would recommend that you stop calling people trolls because they disagree with you and stop fighting with people over stupid little shit that turn into big fights. I know this has already been told to you by the admins.

Thanks sweetheart. ;)

Now let's try to get along.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Asking someone to step down is the polite way of telling them they're fired, basically. That, combined with the fact I wanted to discuss the matter via PMs was my way of trying to be diplomatic. It was certainly worth my trying it seems :rolleyes: So much for the "I treat people as they treat me".

And for the record, I never received any PMs about this issue. I have already told you in the PM that my decision was not influenced by anyone, just as it wasn't when I decided to offer you the role. Therefore, I don't quite understand up which tree are you barking. As for the size of my balls, I'm quite happy with them. I've made some big decisions in my time and, as you can see, I'm not afraid to keep doing that. I do appreciate your concerns about the size of my manhood though, and I will keep you updated regarding any development.

I've given you my trust thinking you'll do a great job, and now I've come to regret that decision. So good luck with your personal crusade against "this place", see if anyone gives a shit when you post your priceless insights and rattle this place with your revolution. I certainly won't.

Matter closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule