Problem regarding this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyrstnissen

Sempre Rossoneri!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka and Gourcuff
Well, to create the needed balance in activity, we have some super active members *cough* Passion for *9* *cough* ;)

But hey, as said before, the power is within the few!

Offtopic:
crazymilangirl - For crying out loud, when are you going to change your avatar? All that flashing is giving me an epileptic seizure! :tongue:

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
other huge milan forum mm has no-postcount at their message tables and it seems really allright, it's a good idea to improving the quality of posts imo.and the other problem, r&b forum is quite big with over 5000 members(even i know only 100-120 of them are active posters)which makes things hard for a real warm-friendly place.it's quite far away from a real rossoneri family atmosphere.
another thing is as cosmin said before we can't really fill up forum from real Milan life enough, i mean from san siro, curva sud, from pubs and bars which our ultras go and live, shortly from Italy.This makes our posts way limited,like it or not.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ I don't miss the input of ultras. They are not representative of Milan, let alone all Milan fans, + I much rather simply go over to the Italian board to read what *moderate* fans have to say than deal with a bunch of semi-criminal nutcases.

As for the comparison w/ Milanmania, I doubt not displaying the postcount has an effect on the quality of the posts. MM is carried by maybe 10 or so people who post QUALITY. They have admitted all those banned from here + the poor 'refugees' from R + B who tried to blackmail the administration here + sucked up to the admins there but who all came a-crawling back after they found out the grass isn't greener over there... And it's a very very unorganized forum which is why my dealings with them is restricted to like 5 or so visits a year, to lurk a bit + realize they aren't worth MORE of my time.

It's up to the admin + their personnel to encourage quality. But in this case you have to make a decision. Against quantity. Against the place turning into a pickup place + substitute for real-life socializing. Against the assorted 'meamos'. Ain't gonna happen because the admins don't give a shit.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
^^^ I don't miss the input of ultras. They are not representative of Milan, let alone all Milan fans, + I much rather simply go over to the Italian board to read what *moderate* fans have to say than deal with a bunch of semi-criminal nutcases.

As for the comparison w/ Milanmania, I doubt not displaying the postcount has an effect on the quality of the posts. MM is carried by maybe 10 or so people who post QUALITY. They have admitted all those banned from here + the poor 'refugees' from R + B who tried to blackmail the administration here + sucked up to the admins there but who all came a-crawling back after they found out the grass isn't greener over there... And it's a very very unorganized forum which is why my dealings with them is restricted to like 5 or so visits a year, to lurk a bit + realize they aren't worth MORE of my time.

It's up to the admin + their personnel to encourage quality. But in this case you have to make a decision. Against quantity. Against the place turning into a pickup place + substitute for real-life socializing. Against the assorted 'meamos'. Ain't gonna happen because the admins don't give a shit.

Wrong again. I remember a certain someone being fired/sacked from being a mod which was what everyone wanted and decided to post more often because of that. Refresh your memory please =). Oh and many still read milanmania but i still prefer XT.

Well besides that... a certain group of people lead by you keep whinning and complaining whenever they find someone new posting and having a high post count because they feel insecure that ....the person might actually overtake their postcount and start getting defensive by bashing that person and starting a fight and war so all of this could be avoided if we remove the postcount.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
-mindless drivel snipped-
Oh god, you're really off your meds, 'dear'. I'm SPOT ON, as usual. Oh... wasn't it you who was passionately kissing Deb's ass over there ? LOL.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Oh god, you're really off your meds, 'dear'. I'm SPOT ON, as usual. Oh... wasn't it you who was passionately kissing Deb's ass over there ? LOL.

Passionately? Wrong. We still keep in touch and we still go to MM although i prefer XT. Oh besides she used to be from XT. You always make stupid statements like you are right and others are wrong when the fact is the majority of the ppl here dont give a shit about you and your opinion. Oh besides you got fired and everyone got what they wanted :). Oh were you the 1 that tried to blackmail ppl here after that by claiming you leave to get sympathy from everyone but it backfired and decided to stay again? Pot calling the kettle back again? LOL

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Passionately? Wrong. We still keep in touch and we still go to MM although i prefer XT. Oh besides she used to be from XT. You always make stupid statements like you are right and others are wrong when the fact is the majority of the ppl here dont give a shit about you and your opinion. Oh besides you got fired and everyone got what they wanted :). Oh were you the 1 that tried to blackmail ppl here after that by claiming you leave to get sympathy from everyone but it backfired and decided to stay again? Pot calling the kettle back again? LOL
No, I don't stoop as low as your sad bunch of asskissers + blackmailers. And guess how much I care whether trolls + idiots care about my opinion, even if they evidently care a lot, from the reaction my posts trigger. I don't care about feedback or popularity. Never have, never will. I post ideas + that's it. But I can't deny that I love it when a quick drive-by gets you going, offtopic that is. You'll always be MORON_inc.

PS: My intuition tells me that certain people regret having caved in to pressure by trolls + haters but they would never admit it. Who cares, in the end the forum gets what it deserves. Meamos + the like.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
No, I don't stoop as low as your sad bunch of asskissers + blackmailers. And guess how much I care whether trolls + idiots care about my opinion, even if they evidently care a lot, from the reaction my posts trigger. I don't care about feedback or popularity. Never have, never will. I post ideas + that's it. But I can't deny that I love it when a quick drive-by gets you going, offtopic that is. You'll always be MORON_inc.

PS: My intuition tells me that certain people regret having caved in to pressure by trolls + haters but they would never admit it. Who cares, in the end the forum gets what it deserves. Meamos + the like.

You dont stood as low to blackmail? LOL...remember the forum you created? Remember the fact that after you were fired you claimed that you would reveal something really big that will shake the foundation of the forum and remember the fact that you opened a thread claiming you will quit hoping to get sympathy only to come back? LOL You amaze me with your crappy imagination hannah_the postcount whore

The only thing right about ur intuition is the fact that you displayed the label "the postcount whore" under you nick which was something the majority of the forum would agree on :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
You dont stood as low to blackmail? LOL...remember the forum you created? Remember the fact that after you were fired you claimed that you would reveal something really big that will shake the foundation of the forum and remember the fact that you opened a thread claiming you will quit hoping to get sympathy only to come back? LOL You amaze me with your crappy imagination hannah_the postcount whore

The only thing right about ur intuition is the fact that you displayed the label "the postcount whore" under you nick which was something the majority of the forum would agree on :)
That's why I put it there, I read people's minds long before they have figured their own thoughts :)

So I sense you're a little pissed off cos I didn't share the dirty secrets that I had the privilege to temporarily gain access to with the rest of you ? Maybe you're not worth it. Maybe I try to let bygones be bygones. Take your pick.

What has MilanCamp to do with blackmail ? What has a change of mind regarding retiring from this place to do with blackmail... or fishing for sympathy ? I don't threaten shit to apply pressure + get my way, if I don't agree with some forum + banning policy I express my opinion, accept that I'm not the boss here + draw consequences for myself, creating an alternative place was such a consequence.

Have I ever totally quit ? Never. And it ain't gonna happen. I've posted too much cool + forward-thinking stuff here to quit. Stuff that made you + your alter ego(s) follow me around like a bitch in heat since 2003... LOL. 50% of your posts wouldn't exist without mine. What did you say ? You don't give a shit ? Too bad there's all this evidence to the contrary, MORON_inc.

So Xtratime is your preferred hangout now ? I go there twice a year for laughs. The lonely hearts club suits you well, + how does diabolik's ass taste ?

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
That's why I put it there, I read people's minds long before they have figured their own thoughts :)

So I sense you're a little pissed off cos I didn't share the dirty secrets that I had the privilege to temporarily gain access to with the rest of you ? Maybe you're not worth it. Maybe I try to let bygones be bygones. Take your pick.

What has MilanCamp to do with blackmail ? What has a change of mind regarding retiring from this place to do with blackmail... or fishing for sympathy ? I don't threaten shit to apply pressure + get my way, if I don't agree with some forum + banning policy I express my opinion, accept that I'm not the boss here + draw consequences for myself, creating an alternative place was such a consequence.

Have I ever totally quit ? Never. And it ain't gonna happen. I've posted too much cool + forward-thinking stuff here to quit. Stuff that made you + your alter ego(s) follow me around like a bitch in heat since 2003... LOL. 50% of your posts wouldn't exist without mine. What did you say ? You don't give a shit ? Too bad there's all this evidence to the contrary, MORON_inc.

So Xtratime is your preferred hangout now ? I go there twice a year for laughs. The lonely hearts club suits you well, + how does diabolik's ass taste ?

Im pissed because you didnt reveal the secret? Do you even believe urself? We had a discussion and even took bets that by doing that you expected the mods to give you back the mod status...(black mail)+Many of us made bets that you would open a thread stating you would quit like you did last time hoping to get public sympathy but once again it backfired and it was a failed attempt....and yes you were the joke of the forum and made us laugh during the calcio scandal... :)

50% of my post wouldnt have existed without you? Hmmm LOL you are probably right on that one but once again like i said...i dont give a damn about the post count thingy like you :). Ur ego cant take the fact when you see others posting a lot and try to insult them and get them ban so that you can officially be the postcount whore of this forum. :)

What has Milan camp got to do with blackmail? LOL maybe it was the other old forum with you and ur alter ego lo tsar created but it was a failed project. You blackmailed and claimed you wont post here anymore n msged a few people to invite them and got rejected by some and realized you wont get the same attention there as you would get here :)

Xtratime is a good place to hang out. Especially on stuff related to the scandal n stuff :) Loney heart clubs? Erm we are talking about XT not Milan camper or crapper :)

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
They say, ' some people are like weather, nothing can change em ' ;)

Who informed me about evolution ? Liar :tongue:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
LOL. I LOVE it when theres a fight on a forum! FIGHT ON.
specially when one of them makes pointless claims like "i dont care about football or this forum", yet has severe problems when someone questions/challenges her opinions.
watch - ill get a flaming reply to this post.

maka.kaka

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cech, Rivaldo, O.Bravo, Gourcuff, Terry, Quag, O. Sanchez
radioactivenerd said:
specially when one of them makes pointless claims like "i dont care about football or this forum", yet has severe problems when someone questions/challenges her opinions.
watch - ill get a flaming reply to this post.

I wish I had joined the forum earlier so I would know what the fight is all about :tongue: There are rifts between mods now? Maybe this is reflecting the alleged fights between the squad...hey, they're fighting, so let's fight too! Some people REALLY love the team...

enh...Forza Rossoneri ...

:D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
And it's not the first time either. :)

That being said, I think this thread has run its course.

Closed.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
maka.kaka said:
I wish I had joined the forum earlier so I would know what the fight is all about :tongue: There are rifts between mods now?
maka.kaka, there is no beef for mods between themselves. Joined earlier or later, i am here to tell you. ;)

Closed (again).

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Besides getting older and having more work and responsibilities which prevent me from logging on very often, it was the useless posts which have pushed me away. When we 1st started there were about 15 of us which used to have some realy good conversations about Milan, their tactics, the future of the team, etc. Even if we disagreed with each other, we would each explain our point and then be done with it. It's all about listening to people and learning even if you don't agree with them.

But as time went by and more people joined & it started to get more and more watered down. Instead of talking about Milan we were spending more and more time getting people to stop argueing or posting useless posts and such. I understand getting fustrated by someone, but that is why the 'ignore user' button is there; unfortunatly more people don't use it.

One of the big differances between when we started & now is that in the beginning there was a bunch of us who really liked Milan the team and not any 1 player. As time went by we got more and more people who liked a player for Milan and those people just can't be objective. Everything that they say is skewed toward their preferance for a player. If they like Seedorf, then Ancellotti is in idiot if he doen't play him & other fans are morons if they find any fault in him. People stopped discussing what would make the team better and just started argueing about which players they liked and insulting each other.

Gattuso I think is a good example of this. There are so many people here who like Gattuso for his attitude and his fighting spirit (I being one of them). Unfortunatly most of those people like him so much that they are blinded by that and can't see that there are times when he shouldn't be playing or even starting. Sometimes it would be beneficial to not have him in because he does absolutly nothing for the attack, if anything he hinders attack. He is a complete train wreck on offence and does nothing to help Milan score ever. We have at least 4 and possibly 5 defenders that are better at going forward in attack then Gattuso is.

Right now Milan is having problems finding the back of the net and starting someone else who can help them score might be a better idea and then bring Gattuso when we have the lead to help preserve it. Most of those Gattuso fans won't here it though & they insist that if Gattuso wasn't in we'd be guaranteed to loose & do so without making any god case for him always playing. I like Gattuso and what he does for the team, but what I said about him is true. I'm not saying he should never play but we have to look at the problem and discuss solutions, not just blindly root for who we like. We need to try & see things for what they really are not what we want them to be.

But back to my point: A topic used to contain quality post, quality post, quality post, stupid post, quality post, quality post. Now it's stupid post, useless post, quality post, dumb post, nonsence post, insult post, insult post. I know it's a cliche, but if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything. I'd rather have 5 good posts in a week then 500 usless ones. I just don't have the time to sort through the idiocy.

re-closed.

Oh, one more thing. Don't be lazy and use text speak. Type out what you want to say. I don't mind periodically useing an IMO or BTW to shorten a long phase into 3 letters, but typing things like m8 (for mate), luv (for love), U R (for you are) or B4 (for before) makes you look like a complete idiot. It's not cool to sound stupid, it's just stupid and anyone with half a brain shouldn't take anything you say like that seriously. I understand English isn't a first language for most of you but try and use this forum as practice to be a better speller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule