All About Movies

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
I watched Narnia a couple of days ago. Its more of a kids version of LOTR. Its not bad and better thn what i expected :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:

21 grams (with Naomi Watts + Beni Del Toro) was released the same year with Mystic Rivers and Sean Penn got Oscar Nomination for both films. Incredible feat.

Just watch it 2day. Its good...thanks for the recomendation!

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
King Kong sucks badly :(

Reaction score
Has anybody else here seen Munich? I think it as an amazing movie. It graphically recreates a horrifying historic event and then vividly tracks the aftermath. Very many people think it is biased toward the Israelis since Spielberg is Jewish, but I can assure you that it is told from a nearly neutral point of view. Spielberg doesn't glorify the terrorists in any way, but there are also moments where the Arabs and Palestinians talk about why their justification for hating Israel. Anyway, I'm not going to get political or say any details from the movie. This is one of the best movies I've see in a long time.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
acmilan918 said:
Has anybody else here seen Munich? I think it as an amazing movie. It graphically recreates a horrifying historic event and then vividly tracks the aftermath. Very many people think it is biased toward the Israelis since Spielberg is Jewish, but I can assure you that it is told from a nearly neutral point of view. Spielberg doesn't glorify the terrorists in any way, but there are also moments where the Arabs and Palestinians talk about why their justification for hating Israel. Anyway, I'm not going to get political or say any details from the movie. This is one of the best movies I've see in a long time.

Munich? Is that a new movie?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Rex said:
I'd wished you are going to watch King Kong too, Besi. :tongue:

Actually I have that movie , but I didnt see it yet .. I had time just for "Legend of Zoro" .. and I liked it :D .. Zetta Jones really rocks.. she is so cute..

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
acmilan918 said:

From the previews it looks interesting, it hasn't come here yet(and probably will not get here till february).

King Kong was good, the only problem I had with it was the length, there were several parts the movie could have live without, and several parts that could have been edited more.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
MaGasTeR said:
King Kong sucks badly :(

When you think that essentially the movie is about a woman falling in love with a gorilla, Peter Jackson did a tremendous job in capturing the audience. I actually started to care about the ape. The fight scenes were incredible also. Great special effects.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
From the previews it looks interesting, it hasn't come here yet(and probably will not get here till february).

King Kong was good, the only problem I had with it was the length, there were several parts the movie could have live without, and several parts that could have been edited more.

It looks great!! It will probably be banned here so i guess ill have to wait to get it on DVD.

Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Munich? Is that a new movie?

Yea. Its about the terroristss who killed 11 Israeli athletes in the 1972 Olymics in Munich and the mission to find and kill those responisble. Its already come out in the states but I'm not sure when is coming out in the rest of the world.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
I got "Edward Scissorhands" for Christmas! weeee! :D Love that movie :) :cool: So funny :proud:

Rex

Reaction score
acmilan918 said:
Yea. Its about the terroristss who killed 11 Israeli athletes in the 1972 Olymics in Munich and the mission to find and kill those responisble. Its already come out in the states but I'm not sure when is coming out in the rest of the world.

I will go for the movie on DVD version and looking forward to getting a new released of "Paradise Now" too. ;)

Thanks for synopsis.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
acmilan918 said:

Is this the one starring Eric Bana? I remember seeing his interview about this. To get another side of the tragedy, try to find a 2 hours documentary of the event, compiled from several newsclips. It showed how terrible the German police handled the event, culminated with the hostages died in the helicopter with their seat belts still buckled. Some graphic images too.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Is this the one starring Eric Bana? I remember seeing his interview about this. To get another side of the tragedy, try to find a 2 hours documentary of the event, compiled from several newsclips. It showed how terrible the German police handled the event, culminated with the hostages died in the helicopter with their seat belts still buckled. Some graphic images too.

Whats the documentary called?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I have King Kong & American Pie 4 , dont know wich one to see it tonight :) ..

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
menon_inc said:
Thanks for the info mate..Ill look for it! Michael Douglas staring in it? hope its good.

No, Michael Douglas was narrating it. I just watched it again last nite. It's a bit slow at the beginning. Interviews with key person such as newsmen covering it, head of police, family members, head of MOSSAD (Israeli Secret Agent), and most interestingly one of the terrorist. 90 minutes. Totally shattered the myth of german ruthless efficiency.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Anyone enjoyed King Kong?? i'm DLing it but don't know if it's worth or not.....??

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
last night I watched : Narnia.
Good movie + good graphics.
Not as big as lord of the ring but hey , LOR is 1 of a kind.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
pipa said:
Anyone enjoyed King Kong?? i'm DLing it but don't know if it's worth or not.....??

Ya it was pretty good. Honestly, for a movie about a woman falling in love with an ape, it's pretty damn amazing.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Just watched March of the Penguins...fell asleep. It looked like a good enough film but I just couldn'T take the soothing music...especially with a cold.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
cuore said:
Just watched March of the Penguins...fell asleep. It looked like a good enough film but I just couldn'T take the soothing music...especially with a cold.
Did you watch the version with Morgan Freeman's monolog ? It rocks.

I just watched The Green Mile :eek: it really impressed me ...
One of the best I might say :)

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
MaGasTeR said:

Yup, that was the one. It was very good...but I was very tired...and that kind of movie is bound to make a tired person fall asleep.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cuore said:
Yup, that was the one. It was very good...but I was very tired...and that kind of movie is bound to make a tired person fall asleep.
It's more like a documentary :)

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
MaGasTeR said:

I just watched The Green Mile :eek: it really impressed me ...
One of the best I might say :)
U watched green mile just now ? :eek:

Schedule