The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2018, 11:16   #4761
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Current Milan winning EL would be legendary, on par with our CL triumphs. Do u guys believe we can do it?!

Signature

<3
Old 11-02-2018, 11:23   #4762
milanista_
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Current Milan winning EL would be legendary, on par with our CL triumphs. Do u guys believe we can do it?!
Lol. No. There are teams like Arsenal, Dortmund, Napoli, Atletico Madrid. Who are much a better team than us. I think Atletico Madrid will win it
Old 11-02-2018, 11:25   #4763
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Assuming people watched sms last night and not just the assist, the guy was a big hole in the middle and Napoli ran through him like he was just a big training cone.

Kessie carried this team at times. I wouldn’t cancel off kessie just to make a point about sms who has 1 more year on kessie and for 3 years he played in a familiar environment.

Kessie is a different type of beast. SMS is having a better product in the final third but remember when biglia canceled him completely 2 weeks ago?

First half was literally sms vs the napoli midfield.. he was great, much better than the matches against milan. Second half napoli stepped up, but they were lucky with an own goal and the third goal which was deflected two mins after the second goal... Everyone knew it was game over for lazio from that moment.

As for the player comparison... even though kessie has been our best signing sms can do everything kessie can + better in the air, better end product and better dribbler.
Though a midfield three with those two would probably be top 2 best midfield in serie a.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:47   #4764
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanista_ View Post
Lol. No. There are teams like Arsenal, Dortmund, Napoli, Atletico Madrid. Who are much a better team than us. I think Atletico Madrid will win it
Yeah I’m almost certain Atleti will win...

Signature

<3
Old 11-02-2018, 11:53   #4765
punisher
RNB everyday malakia

Fav. Players: sheva ibra balo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
Yeah I’m almost certain Atleti will win...
with a bit of luck we can do it trust me

the quality (for EL ) is there...
Old 11-02-2018, 12:04   #4766
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

atleti can be beaten from any random club, they arent very safe

Signature
Old 11-02-2018, 12:07   #4767
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Welcome back Vulture, looking forward to you calling Antonelli Antonini
there are more problems as even rodriguez started to lose form and replace the famous antonini

Signature

Last edited by VultureSheva; 11-02-2018 at 12:12.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:11   #4768
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
where the fk is my young padawan, vulture?
I wonder is he a conte man like me, his master, or not.

Hmm let test Rhino till end season and if he makes it then we can rewed his contract, if he doesnt Conte is not a bad option.

Anyway we should be happy, we were managed from an psychopath few weeks ago and trust me, nothing will become worse than it was.

Signature

Last edited by VultureSheva; 11-02-2018 at 12:19.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:14   #4769
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
atleti can be beaten from any random club, they arent very safe
atleti were beaten twice by montella this year

Signature
Old 11-02-2018, 12:25   #4770
RossoNero83
Fuck Inter!!!!!

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini

Berlusconi turned down €1 billon offer for AC Milan, led to PSG sale

On Saturday, La Repubblica reported that Silvio Berlusconi turned down a €1 billion offer to buy AC Milan in 2007. The 10-figure offer came from none other than Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, who eventually went on to buy Paris Saint-Germain.

The billion euro offer came on the heels of their Champions League triumph under the tutelage of Carlo Ancelotti.

Only a year before, Al Thani founded Qatar Sports Investments (QSI) with the intention of buying a world-class soccer franchise. His goal was to provide an international sports outlet for the small, oil rich Middle Easter nation.

He achieved his goal when QSI purchased Paris Saint-Germain four years later in a deal that valued the club at €100 million euros. One of the first moves PSG made under its new owners was to sign both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva from AC Milan.

For Berlusconi, the decision not to sell has haunted him. He spent the majority of the following 10 years trying to sell the club to multiple buyers, ultimately settling on a €700 million deal with Yonghong Li last year

For fuck sake

Signature
TRANQUILO!!!
Old 11-02-2018, 12:37   #4771
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoNero83 View Post
Berlusconi turned down €1 billon offer for AC Milan, led to PSG sale

On Saturday, La Repubblica reported that Silvio Berlusconi turned down a €1 billion offer to buy AC Milan in 2007. The 10-figure offer came from none other than Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, who eventually went on to buy Paris Saint-Germain.

The billion euro offer came on the heels of their Champions League triumph under the tutelage of Carlo Ancelotti.

Only a year before, Al Thani founded Qatar Sports Investments (QSI) with the intention of buying a world-class soccer franchise. His goal was to provide an international sports outlet for the small, oil rich Middle Easter nation.

He achieved his goal when QSI purchased Paris Saint-Germain four years later in a deal that valued the club at €100 million euros. One of the first moves PSG made under its new owners was to sign both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva from AC Milan.

For Berlusconi, the decision not to sell has haunted him. He spent the majority of the following 10 years trying to sell the club to multiple buyers, ultimately settling on a €700 million deal with Yonghong Li last year

For fuck sake
psg for 100mil allowed them to invest big money in club, we dont know how much they woulb be able to bring after giving 1 bil

Signature
Old 11-02-2018, 12:39   #4772
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
psg for 100mil allowed them to invest big money in club, we dont know how much they woulb be able to bring after giving 1 bil
yes LNG reserves ending in 1 billion years from now

they are sort of money

Signature
Old 11-02-2018, 12:42   #4773
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
yes LNG reserves ending in 1 billion years from now

they are sort of money
not really, we are going green, soon they wont be needed
tesla and other are the future

arab money is atm, they dont know to invest for future at all, theyll lose in the way to earn

Signature

Last edited by VultureSheva; 11-02-2018 at 12:50.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:43   #4774
Colossus
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Assuming people watched sms last night and not just the assist, the guy was a big hole in the middle and Napoli ran through him like he was just a big training cone.

Kessie carried this team at times. I wouldn’t cancel off kessie just to make a point about sms who has 1 more year on kessie and for 3 years he played in a familiar environment.

Kessie is a different type of beast. SMS is having a better product in the final third but remember when biglia canceled him completely 2 weeks ago?

Kessie and Milinkovic are different players who play different roles in the midfield. Kessie is a genuine box to box player while Milinkovic is an attacking midfield player. Milinkovic you would never play in a midfield 2 for example, as he has neither the defensive ability or skill set to play there. His range of passing is poor and he likes to take his time on the ball to dribble. Milinkovic is basically Pogba with poor passing.

Kessie has a better range of passing, defensive ability and doesn't dilly dally on the ball (usually).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
First half was literally sms vs the napoli midfield.. he was great, much better than the matches against milan. Second half napoli stepped up, but they were lucky with an own goal and the third goal which was deflected two mins after the second goal... Everyone knew it was game over for lazio from that moment.

As for the player comparison... even though kessie has been our best signing sms can do everything kessie can + better in the air, better end product and better dribbler.
Though a midfield three with those two would probably be top 2 best midfield in serie a.
Disagree, see my above comparison on how I think they are different and the ways I think Kessie is superior.

While I do think Milinkovic is a very good player, I would prefer for our third mid to have better passing, especially if they are going to cost above 60 million euros. Think of how good Seedorf's passing was in comparison to Milinkovic, and how much more well rounded his skill set was.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:44   #4775
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
not really, we are going green, soon they wont be needed
tesla and other are the future
yes and QIA havent invested anything on other business

i feel sorry for p$g now

Signature
Old 11-02-2018, 12:52   #4776
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
yes and QIA havent invested anything on other business

i feel sorry for p$g now
i dont think psg is very profitabile, its not managed like madrid

where they invest, in building gold stools?

Signature
Old 11-02-2018, 13:05   #4777
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
i dont think psg is very profitabile, its not managed like madrid

where they invest, in building gold stools?
QIA only investment is psg

they are doomed

Signature
Old 11-02-2018, 13:06   #4778
RossoNero83
Fuck Inter!!!!!

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini

Meanwhile our ownership is being questioned. I don't know what to make of this Chinese consortium. If we've got money then why rely heavily on high interest loans to fund our transfer campaign, I think there's more to "funds are being blocked by the Chinese gov" I don't think these guys have money at all

Signature
TRANQUILO!!!
Old 11-02-2018, 13:13   #4779
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossoNero83 View Post
Meanwhile our ownership is being questioned. I don't know what to make of this Chinese consortium. If we've got money then why rely heavily on high interest loans to fund our transfer campaign, I think there's more to "funds are being blocked by the Chinese gov" I don't think these guys have money at all
bonucci will soon return to juve and biglia to lazio
we are doomed

Signature
Old 11-02-2018, 13:18   #4780
milanator
AC Milan Legend

The more I watch our squad now in the second half of the season the more i think that we should go for a minimalistic market in summer , a winger, a CM and maybe a LB to rejuvenate the FB-area a bit, that´s it.
I would only sell Bertolacci and Mauri and one of the older FBs (probably Antonelli).

If we need money Donna and Silva are the logical choices to make money.

I´m happy that we did not turn into PSG. I want Milan to have enough money but I don´t necessarily want us to do crazy spending.
Closed Thread