VDV to SERIE A !?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
03/26/2004. AJAX WINGER RAFAEL VAN DER VAART SAYS, A MOVE TO SERIE A APPEALS!.
(By: Channel4.com)

"If after the European championships my club decides to sell me, then I will accept it," he said.
"As in the past, I will try to succeed like the champions here before, such as Johan Cruyff and my good friend Andy van der Meyde.
"I will try to build a career at a great foreign club and I'm confident I could be successful in Serie A."

I could smell it now :- )))
How about 3-5-2 form. as soon as he join us :D

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
He would be the icing on the cake after we win the double this year and VdV arrives @ Milanello...!! :cool: :cool:

m1ke

Primavera
Reaction score
if the rumours about milan wanting to replace serginho are true, he may well be a possibility :devil3:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Velez Mostar said:
He would be the icing on the cake after we win the double this year and VdV arrives @ Milanello...!! :cool: :cool:

Normala brato!
I mean i totally agree :p

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
A rumour from SkySports reported that Juventus want him to replace Nedved and build up a new team who will do better than how they're doing this season.

But I don't think he will choose for Juventus in Italy. More Milan.. :D

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
K-J said:
A rumour from SkySports reported that Juventus want him to replace Nedved and build up a new team who will do better than how they're doing this season.

But I don't think he will choose for Juventus in Italy. More Milan.. :D

If there was no Nedved in Juventus, they'd be in the bottom of serie a right now. Yep he WILL choose MILAN!

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
i prefer vdv then diego. vdv is more likely to fit in seria a then diego is. i would love it if rui left on good terms this season and vdv came to replace him. but im not sure it all depends on what system ancelotti will use next season ( if he is still around ) because if he decides on two strikers up front most of the time then that would mean that either vdv or kaka will have to sit on the bench. but if he were to decide to use them both together then that would rock. but don't get to excited people. just rumors.

acdc81

Beginner
Reaction score
do you really want a player around that has stated on numerous occasions that he would prefer La Liga (to be precise BARCELONA) over Serie A? no question he is a great player at his age despite his not so good form this year but i don't want a player to join us simply because Barca don't need (or want?) him at the moment. by the way he is very injury prone (something that is not very useful in Serie A), he had quite a number of bad injuries in his short career. one more thing: where should he play? as kenichy has also said there is simply no place for another first teamer! (the same accounts for DIEGO) as we have heard from our president we have to play 2 forwards and our miedfield is really fully packed with top players and balanced.

Forza Milano

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I think Juve and Inter will try to get him .. Only if he really wants to join us it could happen ..

Like i see Seria A is definitly the best league in the world.. Most of Players know want Seria A move ;)

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i've heard van der vaart is not exactly shining this season... :conf:

K-J, would you spare a moment to give us an update on his form please? thanks! :cool:

Cassano

Banned
Reaction score
No i think he will join Barca dont know why but i think so.If Milan will get him they have a perfect team :mad:

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Sheva_CRO said:
If there was no Nedved in Juventus, they'd be in the bottom of serie a right now. Yep he WILL choose MILAN!
It's not only because of Nedved. Almost the whole team plays crap.

*rossonera* said:
K-J, would you spare a moment to give us an update on his form please? thanks! :cool:
Ajax is gonna play AZ (3rd) tomorrow. I'll take a good look at his moves and actions. But what I've seen so far of him this season doesn't make me very happy. He also admitted he hasn't played a single good match so far this season. And to be honest, it's quite true.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
K-J said:
Sheva_CRO said:
It's not only because of Nedved. Almost the whole team plays crap.

*rossonera* said:
Ajax is gonna play AZ (3rd) tomorrow. I'll take a good look at his moves and actions. But what I've seen so far of him this season doesn't make me very happy. He also admitted he hasn't played a single good match so far this season. And to be honest, it's quite true.

You didn't understand me yo. If they didn't have Nedved in their squad they'd be even worster this season!

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Sheva_CRO said:
You didn't understand me yo. If they didn't have Nedved in their squad they'd be even worster this season!
yeah yo I know what you meant. You mean that Nedved's the guy that kept the club up right?

I'm saying that the whole club's playing shit and they want to rebuild their squad and improve YO.

acdc81

Beginner
Reaction score
K-J

well, how did he play? and what about Maxwell, did he play too?

please K-J, share your information, would be great

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
acdc81 said:
well, how did he play? and what about Maxwell, did he play too?

please K-J, share your information, would be great
He played ok, sent out some good passes. An average performance.

He played better against France making connections and sending out some nice through balls. However still not in a good form.

Maxwell played an 'ok' match, they didn't give much footage of him.

acdc81

Beginner
Reaction score
thank you

i saw the highlights of holland vs. france in the german tv, and in a bad match he was the best of the oranjes, thats what the commentator said and they showed one through pass (try) from him that was quite nice

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
VDV...hasnt played a single good game all season?

Well, why are so many top clubs so interested in him, i thought he'd had a decent season.

BTW , Milan should get the worlds best right back, PUYOL.

Cafu is the best right winger not right back

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Rivaldo-11 said:
VDV...hasnt played a single good game all season?

Well, why are so many top clubs so interested in him, i thought he'd had a decent season.
He has a decent season, well yeah. But that doesn't make his matches... well good

Top clubs are interested because his name keeps hanging around. Main reasons why is because he's young and plays at Ajax and he HAD a couple of good seasons. This isn't one of them

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Sheva_CRO said:
Velez Mostar said:

Normala brato!
I mean i totally agree :p

Ma jasta radi, normaaaala! :D :D :D

Schedule