Tennis

Should women be paid the same sum as men in Grand Slams?

• Total voters

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
a well known crybaby too ;)

Can we not just congratulate Djokovic on his recent win, instead of attacking Federer.

He's equal with Federer and Agassi, for Australian Open wins now- fantastic achievement.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
the way federer acted after losing games in the past :fp:

nole got beaten lots of times, still more elegance in losing than fed + nadull

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
the way federer acted after losing games in the past :fp:

nole got beaten lots of times, still more elegance in losing than fed + nadull

Who's Nadull?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Novak @ the haters:

the-kick-4_3_rx512_c680x510.jpg

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
I actually like Djokovic, but for sure he doesn't have the elegance of Roger.
Even when Roger destroys a player, its still really entertaining to watch.
Djokovic is the most impressive player i've seen, for showing reserves of energy in tough situations, which used to be his weakest point.

But Federer is the most elegant player i've ever seen, and is the greatest of all time. 7 Wimbledons{ 5 of them were consecutive}. 5 US Opens in a row, 4 Australian Opens, and of course the French Open in 2009.

Federer is my favourite, but i like Djokovic. I like Nadal too. Murray is the only one of the big 4 i don't really have time for. Would like to see Del Potro get back to his best.Definitely has the talent to win more majors.

Federer has the most beautiful style in tennis with his gracious moving and that one handed backhand. I liked Hennin in the women tennis for that also.
The time they two dominating was the most enjoying tennis to watch. It's really sad to watch women tennis now cause most of their matches is about sending the projectiles from baseline and wait. Nobody goes on the net, at least not that often. The same goes for the man as they don't move from the baseline that often.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Rafa and Delpo playing incredible tennis right now in Indian wells. Rafa is defintely back, even if he loses.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Novak won Monte Carlo, only Cincinnati left. :)

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hoping the few months off, has recharged the batteries for Roger.

Big months ahead, hoping he can take Wimbledon for the 8th time- think that's his best chance for a major this year.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great comeback Roger, onto your 36th consecutive Quarter-final Grand Slam appearance now :star:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Thank god Serena rescued that match.

Kuznetsova did very well to get back in(along with Serena having one of her trademark bipolar performances) but Serena saved it in the end. :proud:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Go home Robson. KANEPI!

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
good match right now nole vs del potro. nole always struggle when facing del potro. that argentine guy always be kryptonite for nole. dont know why

dilllb

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Incredible match. I feel sorry for Del Potro. His forehand is one of a kind.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Congrats Murray. Well deserved. Played like a true champion. :thumbsup:

Ahh Novak, just wasnt his day. Dw babe, you ll win the US title. <3

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@SurrealFootball 38m
It's now 78 years since an Englishman won Wimbledon

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Murray played on adrenaline, never seen somebody defend that well, he got to every ball and tired and frustrated the serb. he wanted it and he got it, Im glad for him. the era of the big four is in its peak, but Federer is clearly the fourth best atm :)

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Murray played on adrenaline, never seen somebody defend that well, he got to every ball and tired and frustrated the serb. he wanted it and he got it, Im glad for him. the era of the big four is in its peak, but Federer is clearly the fourth best atm :)

And Madrid is clearly the 4th best in Europe atm:)

Schedule