Football Manager 2012 Thread

Reaction score
Ac Milan

Finish 2nd first season behind Inter who won by about 12 points no silverware. Second season finished first 12 point lead Juve second, knocked out of champions league quarters after beating munich on way won italian cup. 3rd season just started won supercup beating Juve who had a better head to head than me completely dominated the team won two nil both pato goals. Have sold robinho start of season to united for 15 mil, pato is now number one striker. My team is

Kameni
corluka astori silva olsson
nocerino flamini f melo
eriksen
Ibrahimovic Pato

subs and rotation
carrizo
zabaleta
young german italian wb left who apparently is tipped to be the best
gago, hargreaves,
zagawa some japaneze guy who is world class came from dortmund free
aquafresca balotelli 6m from city had to work hard to get him since he was loan
sturridge, paloschi both back up runners

playing narrow attacking quick tempo direct through the middle we dominate matches due to the amount of pace we have

corluka is now world class and also sturridge is amazing as with paloschi
ibra tiring but still good but balotelli replacement

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I won the Serie A my first season beating Inter by 7 points. I had 27 wins 10 draws and 1 Loss on the last game of the season.

Went to the Champions League Final and lost to Barca 1-0 in extra time, and beat real madrid in quarter finals earlier in the season (1-0, 1-1). Fernandinho was probably the best signing for me that season also bought Mandanda, Jadson, Afellay(who is shit lol), Astori.

During Summer transfer window I went a litte trigger happy and bought a shit load of players:
Hamsik, Cavani, Eriksen, Paloschi, Arbeloa, Yaya Sanogo, Moussa Sissoko, Ettienne Capoue, Felipe Anderson(loan), Carlos Kameni.

Right now my starting line up is this:

Mandand (Kameni and him switch every other game or so)
Abate Silva Nesta Taiwo (Arbeloa can sub on the right and left and plays well in both)
Hamsik Sissoko Fernandinho(Boateng and Capoue rotate in)
Jadson/Erikson even Robinho at times
Ibrahimovic Cavani

Pato, Paloschi and Robinho rotate in and out of the starting lineup at the moment. Cassanos formed dropped greatly from last season and am trying to sell him, thinking about getting rid of Robinho as well.

Nesta scored 19 goals for me last season (all from corners) so I had to resign him this year.

Schedule