Reform : Go viral for acmilan

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Guys.. let's talk about what WE HAVE TO DO for acmilan in this thread. STOP COMPLAINING, STOP ARGUE NOW WE HAVE TO STAND UP AND SPEAK UP for milan's future. It almost 2 year since YEAR ZERO and our management doesn't improve the quality, lack of knowledge about transfer market and especially lack of unity. I have an idea that we go something VIRAL. AC Milan and Galliani must notice what we see, what we feel, what we want and what we do for Milan's future.
If you had any idea please share your opinion here.. let's make it happen before end of season. I am sure that this will work.. This is how we as a fans gonna do for better future of our team. Let the world know that we are a trully fans.. MILANISTI PER SEMPRE..

Last edited:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Either the guy wearing a suit in your avatar spends, or we keep doing like we are right now.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
We need to AzzurroMilan to become the new manager instead of Galliani.

PaKan_Edustus

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Lucas Taarabt Ronaldinho Pirlo
no were not:

fact that we have galliani downgrades milans worthy with 300m, i wonder did they count that? I checked out transfermarkt.com and in our squad EVERY FUCKING PLAYER except el 92, poli, abate, emmanuelson and saponara have been bought when players had downhill in their career, thats 25 out of 30.Instead of buying smaller amount of promising young players that are getting better, he buys lots of mostly over 25 yrs old that have lost their spell. Gallianis logic is cry for help hes sinking ship. And now it seems like galliani wants to get rid of Seedorf cos he has different visions about purchases and wants another un-disagreing puppet like allegri.

could we do some kind of formal book of condolences protest that says we want to get rid of galliani and want to keep seedorf work. If there would be some computer expert that can do that kind of stuff then put link to this forum if possible to main site so ppl can up vote or down vote for galliani to go and seedorf to stay. then just get it somehow to milan leaders and news and so on to see.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys.. let's talk about what WE HAVE TO DO for acmilan in this thread. STOP COMPLAINING, STOP ARGUE NOW WE HAVE TO STAND UP AND SPEAK UP for milan's future. It almost 2 year since YEAR ZERO and our management doesn't improve the quality, lack of knowledge about transfer market and especially lack of unity. I have an idea that we go something VIRAL. AC Milan and Galliani must notice what we see, what we feel, what we want and what we do for Milan's future.
If you had any idea please share your opinion here.. let's make it happen before end of season. I am sure that this will work.. This is how we as a fans gonna do for better future of our team. Let the world know that we are a trully fans.. MILANISTI PER SEMPRE..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We need to AzzurroMilan to become the new manager instead of Galliani.

just STFU and stop trolling for a moment.

kwan2 has a good idea(i think many of us have thought about it and havent expressed it so far).for us the fans that dont leave in milano this may be the only way to push somehow things to change a lil bit in our beloved club.

instead of trolling(i m ok with trolling and having fun and having useless discussions in this forum but maybe we need to discuss such a perspective for once) we should give ideas how we could start such a project.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I think it's quite difficult, as we're from all around the world.

Does anyone on here have connections with the Ultra's (or is part of it?). We also could set up a petition, but I do not know if we could book results with that.

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I like the way you are thinking guys, we need some recognition again in Europe.

Kwan2

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it's not a joke... if we just sit down and not act, i can't imagine what happens with milan in next season.. in my mind, i just want to say to Galliani these things.

1. Buy a players that trully we need. There are many teams that you can follow how they use their money and build young players (Udinese, Napoli, ATM, Dortmund).

2. Bring back and respect the Legends (Paolo Maldini must join the management)

3. Keep UNITY!!!

FOLA

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
WE could start sth serious on twitter…but we need know what we want?

-Bring back legends.
-build young players
-Buy or build stadium

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
5016285+_0a3b441c09cc3bcd59fc5eee414b263b.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
have a nude female football team match during rain on a muddy field before each home match as a fundraiser

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
no were not:

fact that we have galliani downgrades milans worthy with 300m, i wonder did they count that? I checked out transfermarkt.com and in our squad EVERY FUCKING PLAYER except el 92, poli, abate, emmanuelson and saponara have been bought when players had downhill in their career, thats 25 out of 30.Instead of buying smaller amount of promising young players that are getting better, he buys lots of mostly over 25 yrs old that have lost their spell. Gallianis logic is cry for help hes sinking ship. And now it seems like galliani wants to get rid of Seedorf cos he has different visions about purchases and wants another un-disagreing puppet like allegri.

could we do some kind of formal book of condolences protest that says we want to get rid of galliani and want to keep seedorf work. If there would be some computer expert that can do that kind of stuff then put link to this forum if possible to main site so ppl can up vote or down vote for galliani to go and seedorf to stay. then just get it somehow to milan leaders and news and so on to see.

Galliani is a bigger problem than most people here realize or admit.

He has developed a mentality that says buying free players is the only economical thing to do.

So he spends 10 million gross wages on Essien rather than 5.5 million transfer fee and 1.6 million on wages for Jorginho

If Galliani wasnt a complete fool, he would for eg be trying to get a Dejan Lovren who is 24/25 for Zapata plus 6/7 million , he is going to get a 32 year old defender on high wages because it is more "economical"

He is the main reason why we have failed for the past 8 years.

Sell Kaka, Essien, Robinho, Zaccardo, Constant, Emmanuelson, Matri, Traore, Nocerino etc

That could get you 17-20 million. Buy a midfielder for about 12 million

Add a little money to the remainder to the remainder and get either a winger for around 12 million

How hard is that?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i don't know how much influence you have...and what is you ability to reach the mass.

if you have contact with some of the large twitter like @milanello and others and facebook fan pages...

you can get them to post casa milan's address with a message explaining shit and have fans from all over the world to send them a letter (even a blank paper, or "galliani out" ) .. it will not cost more than the price of a stamp.

anyway, just some shit ive been thinking of for some month now...i have nor the ability, neither the willpower to make it happen

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
if you have contact with some of the large twitter like @milanello and others and facebook fan pages...

you can get them to post casa milan's address with a message explaining shit and have fans from all over the world to send them a letter (even a blank paper, or "galliani out" ) .. it will not cost more than the price of a stamp.

I think this is doable... I have already sent couple of emails to curva sud!

And make sure you tag Umberto Gandini in your GallianiOut tweet

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I think this is doable... I have already sent couple of emails to curva sud!

And make sure you tag Umberto Gandini in your GallianiOut tweet

i honestly think the Curva Sud is the worst of the curvas and just as useless as Galliani...Galliani has them (or their leaders) by the balls...they don't dare speak up against him...on rare occasion when they do it's timidly and when he cries they backtrack to console him.
im not for those ultras that are extremist, always doing extreme stuff vs the club. but this curva is made of a bunch of puppets, weak bitches... their leader is Galliani...

if they wanted to do something it would have been done a long time ago.

the letter op i'm thinking is straight to Casa milan...either with blank paper or simple #'s on it. there are millions of fans around the world if you can get 100-200k letters to casa milan in a month, it'll be something. picture 100k letters.

i don't think internet protest with tweeter will be felt by Galliani (well at least to me, he's the target, the problem) ... he still uses a flip phone for technology's sake.... and for someone like him, the is a big difference between having someone else tell him "fans are angry and going ham about it over the internet" vs him seeing their offices being flooded with 100s of thousands of letters.

of course, the internet is without single doubt the only way to rally for that

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
its very unlikely to sell Milan, unless sheiks, Gasprom, Chinese, Singaporean, etc make ridiculous offer...

the only way to compete with bg boys is SELL