European Coefficients Watch feat. Dr Galliani & co dominating the corridors of power

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
New challenge: we take a look at the starting positions for 2018:
Italy 44.666
England 43.731

Italy 44.666
England 44.106

0.56 still the lead. 2018
Positive-Energy1.jpg

Thoughts? Will it hold?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I've alway laughed when folks say Italy needs both Milan clubs in the UCL

top.png

k

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Can't wait to start the accounts for next season and seasons after that

Guardiola , Mourinho ,Conte, klopp, Ranieri , Wenger, Pochetino, Bilic + their billions

Vs

Allegri

.... Sarri.... Spaletti ... Sousa ...

Mancini :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Guardiola , Mourinho ,Conte, klopp, Ranieri , Wenger, Pochetino, Bilic + their billions

Vs

Allegri

This isn't that bad actually. But those billions will soon buy up Serie A coaches.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Vs

Allegri

There'll be a format change in 2018 regardless of the outcome of this coefficients race. It will probably add more spots for big leagues, including Serie A.
Calcio invincibile:b:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
There'll be a format change in 2018 regardless of the outcome of this coefficients race. It will probably add more spots for big leagues, including Serie A.
Calcio invincibile:b:

Those format changes are focused on ensuring that the Barca's and the Munichs play each other more often and teams like united and Chelsea get their due. No one is sitting in uefa hq thinking about how to get Florentine into champions league :lol:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Those format changes are focused on ensuring that the Barca's and the Munichs play each other more often and teams like united and Chelsea get their due. No one is sitting in uefa hq thinking about how to get Florentine into champions league :lol:

There's also Manure, Chelsea, Milan, Inter and Liverpool struggling to qualify for the tournament in the current format.

There was a meeting between UEFA and the clubs earlier this month.

These are the proposed(or agreed) changes to made for the new format, if we are to trust Danish Ekstrabladet:
-More guaranteed spots for the big leagues(England, Italy, Germany, Spain)
-Secured/reserved spots for top clubs
-Saturday games

I doubt we'll see reserved spots for the top clubs, but more spots for the Top 4 leagues is very likely to happen.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
There's also Manure, Chelsea, Milan, Inter and Liverpool struggling to qualify for the tournament in the current format.

There was a meeting between UEFA and the clubs earlier this month.

I am reading the number of teams in the final competition won' be changed (32). Which it shouldn't , since these euros have been an absolute borefest.
So they will take away spots from some existing league? I would like to see how they manage that. At best, I see another qualifier rounds to enter ucl which may include more teams and subsequently teams from bigger leagues. If that's the case, then I'm all up for it. :thumbsup:
Fodder A can't put 3 teams in, I doubt they will manage 4 even if they were given a spot.
It will only help la liga, bundesliga, and EPL.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You think that's an even match up? :monto:

It's just not that bad. Conte, Ranieri, Mourinho all children of Serie A. A bit like Jon vs Ramsey.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
They are more like serie A grandmasters . What's left behind are the mediocre students with allegri being the only bright spot.

I mean, Swansea has a more respectable coach than anythin past 4th place in serie A right now...

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They are more like serie A grandmasters . What's left behind are the mediocre students with allegri being the only bright spot.

I mean, Swansea has a more respectable coach than anythin past 4th place in serie A right now...

Serie A will still be the cesspool from which the coaches will conquer the world. Premier League a'ka the FC Internazionale of football leagues can be won by a second tier Serie A coach like Ranieri when you give him local asslickers who avoid Chamionship only by a miracle.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Serie A will still be the cesspool from which the coaches will conquer the world. Premier League a'ka the FC Internazionale of football leagues can be won by a second tier Serie A coach like Ranieri when you give him local asslickers who avoid Chamionship only by a miracle.

Serie A exists right now to make Britain feel like a colonial power again.

Plowed, plundered and pillaged.

It's not that far off when united buy donnarumma and send him back to us for development.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raiola will find a way. He has perfected the art of keeping talent away from Milan. :thumbsup:

I know you're bummed out but I think there's still Galliani day chance for Balotelli to return for another loan.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Starting blocks:
Germany [17.928 14.714 15.857 16.428 1.714] 66.641
England [16.428 16.785 13.571 14.250 1.714] 62.748
Italy [14.416 14.166 19.000 11.500 1.333] 60.415

But good news is Sassuolo comes home from Luzern with 1-1 draw so they're no out yet ...
Positive-Energy1.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shahtjar and Anderlecht lost but Ajax's 87th goal saw them through and that means Roma will be unseeded in the draw:

Man City
Villarreal
Porto
Ajax
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Positive-Energy1.jpg

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud