Tim Krul

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
We have been linked to him in recent months.
Big fan of the Dutch man, and think he is a really talented player.
At 25, still a very young goalkeeper, who could be our no.1 for the next decade.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
yes sign him
sell amelia and his telekinesis power

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I read something about Krul to Milan... They say it could become reality if Newcastle get relegated :lol:
They're something like 4 points of relegation zone.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Newcastle is 5 points ahead of Wigan but Wigan has played one less game. It's definitely not in great shape recently... and yea they got some decent players ... Maybe a discount on Yanga-Mbiwa wouldn't be bad :D

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
New Van der Sars!

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Trust in Gabriel.
Rumours about Ter Stegen popped up a while ago.
Krul ain't coming here. I saw his performance last weekend vs spurs tho, he had a very good game.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Dat performance against spuds woow
World class

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
always liked krul, hes welcomed

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great performance against Spurs, but he's coming from two horrible seasons. Not sure if even an upgrade from Abbiati.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How much would Krul cost?€6 or 7?

If he did come and he and Gabriel were willing to fight it out then I'd be happy with that.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He's been in fantastic form!

I read somewhere we are looking to get Julio Cesar.
Please get Krul instead. Great shot stopper,and young.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he'll be too expensive for us

why not give gabriel a chance

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
As above too expensive. Newcastle will not sell him cheap in the kind of form he is in.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As above too expensive. Newcastle will not sell him cheap in the kind of form he is in.

We should have got him in the summer.

Swap Balotelli:D

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I thought we were getting Marchetti?

Are we???

Also a huge fan of Marchetti.
Few years older than Krul, but goalkeepers do last longer.

I'd be happy with that move too.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
he is in scintillating form

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he is in scintillating form

Had a GK performance of the season against Tottenham, but before did he wasn't doing that well. Kept a clean sheet against Chelsea, but hardly had any saves to do.

I used to want him here some seasons ago, but he has become the most overrated GK in the world.

No thanks.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Seedorf recommended him to our management

And if Seedorf takes over it could really materialize

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
With all these GK rumours I may assume we do not have faith in Gabriel becoming our trusted man in goal? Names like Krul, Ter Stegen, Casillas and Valdez have been around the Rumour Commode for some time now.

Krul is an excellent line goalkeeper and has a superb reflex. I do agree with Goodfella on this one. He is being overrated by scoreboard journalists. Every now and then he has a good performance like he pulled in the match against Tottenham, but that necessarily mean he is the man we need for the next decade in our goal. He has also shown to be tremendously weak in the air and a bit of a weakling/softy leading his defense.

Is that what we need now? I say no to Krul. I prefer Milan to target one of Ter Stegen or Casillas.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With all these GK rumours I may assume we do not have faith in Gabriel becoming our trusted man in goal? Names like Krul, Ter Stegen, Casillas and Valdez have been around the Rumour Commode for some time now.

Krul is an excellent line goalkeeper and has a superb reflex. I do agree with Goodfella on this one. He is being overrated by scoreboard journalists. Every now and then he has a good performance like he pulled in the match against Tottenham, but that necessarily mean he is the man we need for the next decade in our goal. He has also shown to be tremendously weak in the air and a bit of a weakling/softy leading his defense.

Is that what we need now? I say no to Krul. I prefer Milan to target one of Ter Stegen
or Casillas.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsdown: to Casillas though. High wage demands, seems finished, no to stop gap, always overrated etc etc.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Is that what we need now? I say no to Krul. I prefer Milan to target one of Ter Stegen or Casillas.

I prefer one of Krul and Ter Stegen over Casillas. The latter is not a signing for the long term, which we should think of. Both Krul and Ter Stegen are in my opinion goalkeepers worth the investment. If neither can or won't be signed, then I'd say stick with Gabriel.

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
I prefer one of Krul and Ter Stegen over Casillas. The latter is not a signing for the long term, which we should think of. Both Krul and Ter Stegen are in my opinion goalkeepers worth the investment. If neither can or won't be signed, then I'd say stick with Gabriel.

Casillas just turned 32 wich gives him atleast 4 to 6 good years ahead still. Krul isn't good enough for us and I think Gabriel has atleast Krul-like potential. Ter Stegen wont come as he has better and more lucrative options, also he's way too expensive.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would go for Yann Sommer, impressive young GK.

:thumbsup: Mignolet was at the top of my list, but that ship has sailed.
Yann Sommer might be my favorite of the ones still undervalued.(Ter Stegen & Begovic will probably not go for less than 15m)

Casillas just turned 32 wich gives him atleast 4 to 6 good years ahead still. Krul isn't good enough for us and I think Gabriel has atleast Krul-like potential. Ter Stegen wont come as he has better and more lucrative options, also he's way too expensive.

"atleast 4 to 6 years"
lol.

Or -2 years.

Casillas might already be finished. Not all GKs are Van Der Sar.
Look at Stekelenburg..

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Right there I stopped taking you seriously. lol

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup: Mignolet was at the top of my list, but that ship has sailed.
Yann Sommer might be my favorite of the ones still undervalued.(Ter Stegen & Begovic will probably not go for less than 15m)

"atleast 4 to 6 years"
lol.

Or -2 years.

Casillas might already be finished. Not all GKs are Van Der Sar.
Look at Stekelenburg..

people throwing casilllias under the bus just because lopez is having a good run of from....

cmon, casillias situation is just so typical of real. get rid of something just because something else out there might be slightly better. How can anyone say he isnt good anymore?

real are like the people who camp out for a new iphone after buying one a month ago but OMG now its has a number less

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
people throwing casilllias under the bus just because lopez is having a good run of from....

cmon, casillias situation is just so typical of real. get rid of something just because something else out there might be slightly better. How can anyone say he isnt good anymore?

real are like the people who camp out for a new iphone after buying one a month ago but OMG now its has a number less

I agree about the RM mentality and (if I was a RM fan) I would've liked him(a club icon) to stay, but..
..Casillas was horrible during the 11/12 season before he got benched.
..he has imo always been overrated. A good GK...great at times just like many other GKs, but not of Buffon's, Cech's or Neuer's class.

He's on €7.5m a year in RM iinm. He's unlikely to go down to 2 or 3m.(being prepared to give him more than that would be typically, moronically :g:)

Do you want another expensive stopgap?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
i hate it when milan fans underrate abbiati, cmon fucking casilas doesnt have to put up with zapata and mexes in front of him, not to mention konstant as well. The only drawback regarding abbiati is his age age and flexibility which is getting worse every year although he usually finishes the season quite well.

Schedule