The Official American Football Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Eli tore their heart out

my man gator hernandez is injured, they are fucking with welker and gron is still in off season

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
man among kid

something liek this kid :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, I read age is his biggest weakness in draft.

oh is he too old??

i was talking more about the way he was playing .. dont worry somebody will take him .. guy look like a monster

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
oh is he too old??

i was talking more about the way he was playing .. dont worry somebody will take him .. guy look like a monster

I don't know what's too old in NFL terms. He's 25(1987). I think he's older that usual picks from what I read before.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know what's too old in NFL terms. He's 25(1987). I think he's older that usual picks from what I read before.

yeah he is but he will go in first round .. so he will get his chance to get another contract after his rookie contract .. nfl is not so long league .. you get chance and have to do it

meanwhile tim tebow is a bitch for any team that signs him :lol: i cannot hate him because he just won everything for my college :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My rams are improving. Playoffs next year.

do you trust janoris jenkins??

such a talented guy but he is fucked up .. he stood up to florida coach and we send him packing to north alabama

so much talent i hope he has a good career and sort shit in his life .. i just dont want matt elam to go to rams and play with janoris .. because i love matt elam

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
do you trust janoris jenkins??

such a talented guy but he is fucked up .. he stood up to florida coach and we send him packing to north alabama

so much talent i hope he has a good career and sort shit in his life .. i just dont want matt elam to go to rams and play with janoris .. because i love matt elam

gambling on jabirus Jenkins is paying off.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
******** game to be honest :fp: even badminton + cricket + wanking make more sense

how did you guys come up with this game man .. seriously no offense intended but its ******** game .. i also follow it big time .. why i dont know :fp:

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
can't tell if you're being yourself or sage :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
does it matter
whatever its a ******** game cant claim it as a sport you know .. boxing or martial arts are different .. this is downright stupidity :fp:

sometimes i cant even believe this

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
does it matter
whatever its a ******** game cant claim it as a sport you know .. boxing or martial arts are different .. this is downright stupidity :fp:

sometimes i cant even believe this

Why so salty :lol:

as for me.. kinda hard not to follow it when everyone around you is a diehard fan. only started watching 4-5 years ago when we became good. Hated it before then, now I'll probably have to get into baseball too :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am not salty ... the amount of injuries and brutality and fake machosim put into it is :eek:
have a break after every single move ... pad everything .. mangled brain .. 50 player roster :fp:

its not a sport its fucking madness built in the fiber of the society

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am not salty ... the amount of injuries and brutality and fake machosim put into it is :eek:
have a break after every single move ... pad everything .. mangled brain .. 50 player roster :fp:

its not a sport its fucking madness built in the fiber of the society

So when you go watch a florida game, do you actually enjoy it? by it, i mean the actual sport

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So when you go watch a florida game, do you actually enjoy it? by it, i mean the actual sport

I told you i am also fucked :fp:

I feel so bad when i see players wobble out after every single drive .. you can ask all those personal question if you want to save the social apathy or gladiator like mentality

its been with many of us since centuries i guess :fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

whats this .. :eek:

oh no soccer is for girls and pussies .. yabba dabba :proud: :fp:

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I see and agree.

But if you're talking about getting enjoyment out of increasing brutality or "gladiator like mentality" why don't you think boxing for example is any different?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I see and agree.

But if you're talking about getting enjoyment out of increasing brutality or "gladiator like mentality" why don't you think boxing for example is any different?

i know it will end up here .. who is better among the worst ..

the amount of brutalilty in football is different .. the mass effect is different 2 players coming for one .. boxing is brutal but its more of an art one on one .. movement skill and tactics .. football is what open two set of wild boars and let them kill each other

one on one grappling tackling or hitting wont cause much damage compared to football

its the way it is .. its not going to change .. its pride of a nation and spreading across the globe as pride of men :star:

billion dollar industry .. its just not right .. it shouldnt be named as a sport .. it should be named something else like martial arts or war games or some shit

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior Seau

This is not a sport.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pleaes tell me someone else just watched that game! OMG

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Another game and chance for Ray Lewis :thumbsup: