Brazilian Football Thread

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
milan should put his eyes on Mario Fernandes from Gaymio.

I think he is the one who desappear once.. and was found walking in a airport in another state.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Brasileirão - Palmeiras 2 x 1 Santos

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
milan should put his eyes on Mario Fernandes from Gaymio.

I think he is the one who desappear once.. and was found walking in a airport in another state.

Yes, that's him. Internazionale is scouting him for months. He will made a shoulder surgery - 3 months out.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Go Leaaaah... i love this girl.

Maicon who????

must be a recent video from yesterday on youtube..

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, that's him. Internazionale is scouting him for months. He will made a shoulder surgery - 3 months out.

yeah.. he is a good defender.. but his shoulder in on the way for a while now.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Go Leaaaah... i love this girl.

Maicon who????

must be a recent video from yesterday on youtube..

I've heard it isn't allowed anymore, not sure though. During the 90's Estonian player did it and was called as a pioneer of it.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've heard it isn't allowed anymore, not sure though. During the 90's Estonian player did it and was called as a pioneer of it.

best side throw ever from this kid.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, Muricy Ramalho is the new manager of Seleção.

What Leo will do now?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So, Muricy Ramalho is the new manager of Seleção.

What Leo will do now?

São Paulo has Leonardo on the list to substitute Ricardo Gomes together with Luxemburgo, Adílson Batista, and Silas.

And I think that Flamengo is trying to hire him to their staff.

I'm glad that Muricy is the new coach. He's really great and I like coachs who treat journalists like shit.

Muricy will probably call Hernanes and that might be good to make his price raise. I didn't think that he would be here for one more season anyway...

And Fluminense got totally screwed. I'm actually not happy with it because Fluminense was the one who was fighting against Corinthians on Brasileirão but anyway, I hope other team can take the first place away from them.

São Paulo is close to hire Ricardo Oliveira! :star:

Fernandão and Ricardo Oliveira will rape everyone if Ricardo Gomes gets replaced by a good name.

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
São Paulo has Leonardo on the list to substitute Ricardo Gomes together with Luxemburgo, Adílson Batista, and Silas.

And I think that Flamengo is trying to hire him to their staff.

I'm glad that Muricy is the new coach. He's really great and I like coachs who treat journalists like shit.

Muricy will probably call Hernanes and that might be good to make his price raise. I didn't think that he would be here for one more season anyway...

And Fluminense got totally screwed. I'm actually not happy with it because Fluminense was the one who was fighting against Corinthians on Brasileirão but anyway, I hope other team can take the first place away from them.

São Paulo is close to hire Ricardo Oliveira! :star:

Fernandão and Ricardo Oliveira will rape everyone if Ricardo Gomes gets replaced by a good name.

lol I just read that Fluminense will not let Muricy go. I can understand, they really need Muricy. I think one of Inter or SP (the one who will lose) are contenders for Brasileirão, too much good players. Santos can improve also.

I think it's too risky to sack a manager just one week before a Libertadores semifinal. I would never do that. This means play with a substitute or with a manager who don't know the team yet. At this point its better to stick with Ricardo Gomes until the Libertadores is over.

BTW, Inter is on fire right now. I must be only fan that Celso Roth has in the entire world, but no one can deny that the guy knows how to make a bunch of footballers play like a team.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol I just read that Fluminense will not let Muricy go. I can understand, they really need Muricy. I think one of Inter or SP (the one who will lose) are contenders for Brasileirão, too much good players. Santos can improve also.

I think it's too risky to sack a manager just one week before a Libertadores semifinal. I would never do that. This means play with a substitute or with a manager who don't know the team yet. At this point its better to stick with Ricardo Gomes until the Libertadores is over.

BTW, Inter is on fire right now. I must be only fan that Celso Roth has in the entire world, but no one can deny that the guy knows how to make a bunch of footballers play like a team.

Mano got invited. I wonder if Corinthians will say "no" just like Fluminense. It would be funny.

I also think it's too risky but Ricardo Gomes is really bad. I never liked him. When he took over São Paulo, we kept losing and then he won some games and some são-paulinos was like "see, he's better than Muricy". I was like "what the fuck?". Sooner or later Muricy would also win but he'll keep settled for longer and probably end up at first position.

Maybe a new coach could give a new motivation to São Paulo. Milton Cruz would give the instructions needed to the new coach. It seems like keeping Gomes because of Libertadores is just delaying the problem.

Inter is fucking dangerous. We're lucky that Tinga won't play the first game in Libertadores.

It's interest that they got some players from their title in 2006 against São Paulo, in 2005 they end up in second at Brasileirão, just like 2009 and in 2006 Brazil also lost in the quarter-finals. But... now São Paulo has their ex-captain Fernandão, mua-haha!

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mano got invited. I wonder if Corinthians will say "no" just like Fluminense. It would be funny.

I also think it's too risky but Ricardo Gomes is really bad. I never liked him. When he took over São Paulo, we kept losing and then he won some games and some são-paulinos was like "see, he's better than Muricy". I was like "what the fuck?". Sooner or later Muricy would also win but he'll keep settled for longer and probably end up at first position.

Maybe a new coach could give a new motivation to São Paulo. Milton Cruz would give the instructions needed to the new coach. It seems like keeping Gomes because of Libertadores is just delaying the problem.

Inter is fucking dangerous. We're lucky that Tinga won't play the first game in Libertadores.

It's interest that they got some players from their title in 2006 against São Paulo, in 2005 they end up in second at Brasileirão, just like 2009 and in 2006 Brazil also lost in the quarter-finals. But... now São Paulo has their ex-captain Fernandão, mua-haha!

Mixed feelings whit this Muricy thing. Respect the guy for stay at Flu and stick with his contract (Ricardo Teixeira getting owned is not bad also :tongue:). But I think he can just have wasted his chance. I think Mano will get the job. Even Andrés Sanchez is lobbying for him :conf:.

Do you think Milton Cruz can do the job?

The center of the Inter's midfiield is fantastic. Sandro is a monster in front of the defense, Guiñazú a beast, he is everywhere on the field and Tinga a class player, great passer and great work-rate. D'Alessandro, Andrezinho, Giuliano, Rafael Sóbis... all can be a very dangerous when on his days. However Alecsandro is just average, and the defense nothing special really.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mixed feelings whit this Muricy thing. Respect the guy for stay at Flu and stick with his contract (Ricardo Teixeira getting owned is not bad also :tongue:). But I think he can just have wasted his chance. I think Mano will get the job. Even Andrés Sanchez is lobbying for him :conf:.

Do you think Milton Cruz can do the job?

The center of the Inter's midfiield is fantastic. Sandro is a monster in front of the defense, Guiñazú a beast, he is everywhere on the field and Tinga a class player, great passer and great work-rate. D'Alessandro, Andrezinho, Giuliano, Rafael Sóbis... all can be a very dangerous when on his days. However Alecsandro is just average, and the defense nothing special really.

Is Sanchez lobbying for Mano? Lol! I don't really get it.

Milton Cruz never proved to be any special about tactics but he's the perfect staff-member. If São Paulo fired Gomes, Milton sure would know what to say to the new coach.

The only reason why I'm happy that Muricy isn't the NT coach is that I was afraid he would try to carry Milton to the seleção with him.

That Inter's monster attack is what I'm afraiding and also the main reason why I want Gomes out of São Paulo before the game. He will hardly be abble to handle this attack.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My first 11 against USA:

--------------------Victor------------------
Daniel Alves--Miranda---Thiago Silva---Naldo
-------------------Lucas/Felipe Melo-------------------
-------------Ramires----Hernanes--------------
--------------------Ganso----------------------
-----------Hulk/Amauri---Pato---------------

Ali Daei

Kaliris
Reaction score
my first 11 against usa:

--------------------victor------------------
daniel alves--miranda---thiago silva---naldo
-------------------lucas/felipe melo-------------------
-------------ramires----hernanes--------------
--------------------ganso----------------------
-----------hulk/amauri---pato---------------

10-1 usa :d

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
My first 11 against USA:

--------------------Victor------------------
Daniel Alves--Miranda---Thiago Silva---Naldo
-------------------Lucas/Felipe Melo-------------------
-------------Ramires----Hernanes--------------
--------------------Ganso----------------------
-----------Hulk/Amauri---Pato---------------

facepalm_implied.jpg

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aw Amauri is good, Senatore. He just had bad moments last season.

It's hard to find a striker that is skilled and strong and Brazil has two! It's stupid to let him play for Italy. Maybe in the future if Hulk doesn't get called, Portugal might call him and Brazil will be without 2 useful players.

I'm sick of seeing pussies like Robinho and Nilmar on Brazil's attack.

Brazil needs a forward that is abble to knock down the adversary with his shoulders when dribbling is not working.

I'm just hoping that Adriano do well in Rome. At least Adriano, other than Hulk and Amauri, is a famous and kinda respected name in Brazil.

Think about it, why does Bob Bradley keep Altidore in the first 11? USA might have someone more skilled than him but Bradley knows that he needs strength. And Altidore doesn't even have half of Amauri and Hulk skills.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Aw Amauri is good, Senatore. He just had bad moments last season.hes.

false. Amauri is the poor man's borriello.

If I ran the brazilian selecao. I'd try something like this.....

jules
maicon--silly--juan--bastos

dani alves--ramirez--hernia
ganso
pato--robinho​

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Read somewhere (don't know if its true) that next call on monday will have just players who are playing in Brazil.

And thinking about it, SP and Inter players maybe will not be called because of Libertadores...

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My choice for 1st striker would be Adriano too, but right now I would call Fred. Adriano has a lot to prove in Rome. Always liked Fred btw, and he is on a very impressive season.

I would also try Sandro, Hernanes, Pato and Carlos Eduardo.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
-----------------Julio Cesar

-Maicon----Alex-----------Silva--------Maxwell

-----------------TiagoMotta

--Alves--------------------------Ramires

-------------------Ganso

--------Pato----------------Fabiano

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
false. Amauri is the poor man's borriello.

If I ran the brazilian selecao. I'd try something like this.....

jules
maicon--silly--juan--bastos

dani alves--ramirez--hernia
ganso
pato--robinho​

I'd rather Amauri than Borriello.

I thought that Maicon was 30 but he's 28, I think he can play another WC and he's better than Alves. I would also exchange Victor for Julio Cesar. 34 is a good age for a GK since they get very experienced.

Juan won't play another WC and I'm happy with that. I'm sick of CB that can't crash and play only based on technique.

Your team is too much offensive. Ramirez would be overloaded and Hernanes would need to take Bastos back all the time. Ramirez and Hernanes should have more freedom to support the attack.

And Robinho sucks. It's so fucking easy to neutralize him. Any organized defense can do it without big problems. Never played a single good game against a big boy on UCL and never played a single good game against Barcelona on his 3 years in Spain and Barcelona's defense isn't even that good.

Sooner or later Kaká might be recovered and one good idea would be using him like in the last UCL title. Ganso playing like Seedorf and Kaká having freedom on the attack.

-----------------Julio Cesar

-Maicon----Alex-----------Silva--------Maxwell

-----------------TiagoMotta

--Alves--------------------------Ramires

-------------------Ganso

--------Pato----------------Fabiano

Fabiano will hardly play the next WC.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Any GK
Maicon---TSilva---Miranda---Bastos/Marcelo
Ramires---Hernanes---Anderson
Ganso---Nilmar/Neymar
Pato

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Read somewhere (don't know if its true) that next call on monday will have just players who are playing in Brazil.

And thinking about it, SP and Inter players maybe will not be called because of Libertadores...

I think Mano won't even fight to make them go to seleção. He knows how awful is when it happens.

But if that's really true, this will be an interesting call.

Schedule