Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Screwed up the timing (thought it was at 11.45 :fp:) so ended up watching at home despite making plans to watch it outside

p.s. - Got banned from the Barca Forum.

Reason?

It's not insults, namecalling, dissing or any of that BS (didn't do any)

Just dared to include some rational reasoning and hint that their team does not indeed walk on water but those fucks are the most deluded and elitist I have ever met. There was no bloody reason also given for my ban :lol:

I don't think you can beat the hilarity of arab bartha fans, I was literally making fun of almost all of them :lol:

the bartha fans in this country, oh lord :lol::fp:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
milan should complain after the 2nd leg aswell, the pitch was too slick, players were loosing their footings etc.

:lol: what a joke of a club, they whine way too much for so called champs, you played their before why didnt you complain then?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Eat sum sugar ppl... way way too bitter.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
:lol: I don`t think there`s a team with less class out there. Their attitude is fucked up completly thinking they 'have the right to win' because they play what they believe is 'the way football should be played'.:lol:

Putting the pressure on the ref a week before the next game, just like Conte (except they`re even worse, as they all do it systematicly).:lol:

Which (big) team has ever been this despicable and spoiled?

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
I don't think you can beat the hilarity of arab bartha fans, I was literally making fun of almost all of them :lol:

then you would run out of breath from laughing so hard from US Bartha fans :lol:
They are all a bunch of groupies who choose Bartha because they are popular :fp: I love Milan because even though we might not be the strongest team in the world we have history and pride in ourselves. 7 CL!!! i'll rather be a Madrid fan than to jump into the barca bandwagon.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Milan, though, have now issued a public riposte on their official website in which they have claimed that Barca raised no concerns over the pitch after training at the venue on Tuesday evening.

"In reference to the official protest presented to Uefa by Barcelona regarding the condition of the San Siro pitch, AC Milan communicates that:

"1) The watering of the pitch, to be done within one hour before the game as agreed in the organisational meeting yesterday morning [Wednesday] and as per the regulations of the Uefa Champions League in section 14.15, was not carried out because of the conditions of high humidity on the pitch;

"2) The general condition of the pitch, on which Barcelona had trained the night before without raising any questions, was deemed suitable by both match officials and delegates from Uefa during the site visit yesterday morning."

nice little fuck you to barca from us I think :D

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score

are all of them like this guy?

:lol::lol::lol:

btw LMAO at the Puma logo.. :lol::lol::lol:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Fucking prostitutes the Barca players.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Royal Madrid. Inter.
Madrid are an ugly bunch too, but they`ve been surpassed by Barcelona in this aspect. The glory really seems to have got to them, you just can`t act like you`re entitled to anything in football, this behaviour (on this scale) hasn`t been shown by any other side in the past.

They underestimate everyone in football.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Uefalona petition

Can we start a petition asking UEFA for referees' accountability?????

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Madrid are an ugly bunch too, but they`ve been surpassed by Barcelona in this aspect. The glory really seems to have got to them, you just can`t act like you`re entitled to anything in football, this behaviour (on this scale) hasn`t been shown by any other side in the past.

They underestimate everyone in football.

Barca's problem is they can't accept the fact there's more than one way to play.

No one can beat them at "their game"... but thats what it is, their style. I'm fairly confident if they tried a defensive approach like ours, they'd concede a billion.

I don't think Xavi or iniesta or busquets could record the tackles ,interceptions and tactical fouls.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
Barca's problem is they can't accept the fact there's more than one way to play.

No one can beat them at "their game"... but thats what it is, their style. I'm fairly confident if they tried a defensive approach like ours, they'd concede a billion.

I don't think Xavi or iniesta or busquets could record the tackles ,interceptions and tactical fouls.

anti-football bs was started by cruijf

since 2009 it has became popular again cause of xavi

and that's true, playing defensive football = sin at catalonia (except rcd espanyol region)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
are all of them like this guy?

:lol::lol::lol:

btw LMAO at the Puma logo.. :lol::lol::lol:

Haven't seen in that in ages....still hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

That's what you lot are like with Milan :o

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Barcelona are just full of themselves.

What do they want us to do? Bend over and don't defend when we are facing the best player in the world and probably of all time?

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
Barcelona are just full of themselves.

What do they want us to do? Bend over and don't defend when we are facing the best player in the world and probably of all time?

they certainly did :D

that's why they are now tearing their eyes....

176033.jpg

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Someone change their diapers and give them their bottles already. Geesh! :fp:

kristpdr

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu
Hipocrisy has been going on since their loss against Inter..
They turned on the watering systems, Valdes grabbed Mourinho ..They dive, they get favored..
And the media keep spreading that shit of anti-foobtall...
Tuesday we will shut their mouths at Nou Camp!
If there is justice in this world that's the best way for it to manifest..Us to eliminate them at their own ground :)

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
disgrace. the ref was practically dying to point to the spot

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
io sono madridista contro barcellona. Figli di puttane.

Fiero

Reaction score
But hey, that's what they do. Whenever the result doesn't go their way (like the 1st leg) they all attack the ref to a ridiculous degree. Hence next match's ref gets scared of receiving the same treatment. The stakes were high, it's the Camp Nou, and they have to win since they practically lost the league, therefore any slight contact in the penalty area = voila penalty.

I just don't get how people call their players classy. I mean just because they don't have balls to stand up for themselves and get physical, doesn't mean they're classy at all.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I love Juventus.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
The club I hate the most. They haven`t won a CL without huuuge refereeing decsions going their way.

Edit:

Puyol is either:
-making a blatant foul on Nesta on purposu to allow his prick teammate space (this is not basketball you ape)
or
-pushing Nesta so he takes down that prick and they get a penalty.

The more I look at it, the more I`m convinced they practice that shit in training.

Last edited:

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
the more I look back on the game, the worse it gets - I don't normally feel bitter about these kinds of things, but this is just infuriating

Schedule