Cuore Rossonero

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me how I would obtain this membership card while I'm living in the UK?
Do you have to get it in person or can they send it to you?
Thanks for any help.

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i think the problem is that only italian citizens can obtain it because you need to give them italian social number or something like it.

i know that some of my friends forge it because they know people who live in italy and don't go to games so they give them their social numbers.

i think it's something like it but don't hold me to it ...

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
One way for foreign fans to get a Cuore Rossenero card is to get a league or champions league season card through mpestero. The card then does for 10 years (at least that's what they told me).

If it's as simple as just haveing a Codice Fiscale (social security number) then you can get one of these from your italian embassy - just call in and fill out the form. They didn't ask me any questions. You'll get the codice fiscale number there and then and they send out the codice fiscale card in the post in about 8 weeks. If you don't live near the embassy ring them up and ask them to send a form out. When your in milan you could then call into a Intesa San Paolo bank and get a cuore rossenero card.

I don't know if the second option will work as I never tried it - I just went with the first option in the end.

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
From what I can tell it is impossible to get a Cuore Rossonero in the UK. Am I wrong? The official site says there will soon be one for International fans.

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
From what I can tell it is impossible to get a Cuore Rossonero in the UK. Am I wrong? The official site says there will soon be one for International fans.

That's been on the site for over a year. Maybe the card that mpestero is the international one? I don't really know

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does anyone have one from MPESTERO? No info about the card on their site....

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Surely must be a few people on here with a cuore rossonero from mpestero?

Schedule