The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Someone convince me on Kabak. Never seen him play. Also, guess Hakan is trying to convince him.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
interesting
Cristian Zapata saluting Milan on Instagram:

"After 7 wonderful years, I leave Milan. I want to thank the club that offered me the opportunity to play in one of the most prestigious clubs in the world. All the team-mates I had in this long and intense period..."

"The coaches who helped me grow as a footballer and as a man, all the guys at Milanello, who are real friends and above all the Milan fans. Simply fantastic, you have always supported me and shown incredible affection."

""Thank you all, a page of my career closes, which will remain forever in my heart. With love, Cristian."

Grazie Cristian "Brainfart" Zapata. :heart:

The Ozdemir brothers, agents of Kabak, arrive at Casa Milan: there is discussion of the possible arrival in Rossoneri of the Stuttgart defender.

The images on @DiMarzio

D91h1PcXkAAKqhF.jpg

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Kabak’s agents are here to meet with Milan as they want to fully know and understand the Milan project and also their offer. Bayern Munich is interested in the player, but the player wants playing time and Milan will try to focus on that aspect as an advantage. [@DiMarzio]

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Who is this kebab guy .. and why are commoders drooling over him

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't it Di Marzio that said Kabak was going to make his decision last Friday?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bookmakers have Gattuso as the lead candidate to take over at Newcastle. Imagine if that sheik takes over and hands all that money for Gattuso to build a team.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bookmakers have Gattuso as the lead candidate to take over at Newcastle. Imagine if that sheik takes over and hands all that money for Gattuso to build a team.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tbh it depends who would have the spending power.... Gattuso picking players or the owners/SD etc. I can see him doing a decent enough job with an average team battling relegation but staying in PL.

Also, wasn't it like a month ago he was linked with that position, before Benitez left?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Would be a pretty smart move, I think Rino would do really well there and he even played in the UK so the culture isn‘t completely alien to hin.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Kabak’s agents are here to meet with Milan as they want to fully know and understand the Milan project and also their offer. Bayern Munich is interested in the player, but the player wants playing time and Milan will try to focus on that aspect as an advantage. [@DiMarzio]

In other words: not a conclusive meeting.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Would be a pretty smart move, I think Rino would do really well there and he even played in the UK so the culture isn‘t completely alien to hin.

Watch Gerard get fired mid-season next year at Rangers for being shite, then Gattuso leads them to SFPL title over Celtic. :D

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Pedulla: Kabak is open to a transfer to Milan, who have to pay the clause.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I'm watching Kessie and he's probably the worst player on the pitch. :o

Same things like in Milan, bad passes, bad decisions etc. I highly doubt that anyone can help him to fix these things. :o

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Zapata and Abate are two true professionals, we should appreciate soldiers like them now more than ever in a sport dominated by prima donnas. They’ll be missed in the locker room. I wouldn’t mind a veteran or two in the room. Roma is a leader, I believe that Pepe and Jack are as well.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Milan will host the 2026 Winter Olympics in part - and it could have consequences for #SanSiro!

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
What kind of cons

Could get a huge facelift and that wouldn’t require funds from the team as it would be budgeted for by whoever runs the Italian Olympic committee. Just speculating.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Milan will host the 2026 Winter Olympics in part - and it could have consequences for #SanSiro!

Paolo Scaroni, speaking at ANSA, wanted to make a clarification regarding this morning's statements: "I never talked about the possibility that San Siro could be demolished: the theme is not relevant to us since the structure belongs to the Municipality from Milan".

Responding to Sala's words.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Yep... sounds like rather than demolish SS they will just build their own. Elliot and Suning to just buy a plot of land next to SS to build it. :lol:

And yeah... you'd think for the Winter Olympics you'd want a nice new modern stadium to host it in :conf:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Responding to Sala's words.

Scaroni is a fucking clown, these are quotes from him:

"Everything is proceeding," Scaroni told La Gazzetta dello Sport from Lausanne, where the Olympic Committee will on Monday select the hosts for the 2026 Winter Olympic Games, for which Milan is a candidate city. "We will build a new San Siro next to the old one on the same area of land.

"The old one will be knocked down and, in its place, there will be new constructions."

Source: https://www.espn.com/soccer/ac-milan/story/3884064/san-siro-to-be-demolished-by-interac-milan

Fassone, Scaroni, Gazidis, late stage Galliani... what did we do to deserve this?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yep... sounds like rather than demolish SS they will just build their own. Elliot and Suning to just buy a plot of land next to SS to build it. :lol:

And yeah... you'd think for the Winter Olympics you'd want a nice new modern stadium to host it in :conf:

Elliot and Suning would effectively be evicting the landlord to build a new SS. That's why the Municipality from Milan are doing all they can to slow the process.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What kind of stadium do you need for winter olympics in the first place? Some competitions like ice hockey can be played in a stadium but overall most teamsports will be played in halls. The opening and closing are only some hours of ceremony.

I think the cons might be that Inter & Milan speculated on getting some funds from the city. Construction capacities could also be limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule