Please no more transfer rumours!

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm getting really sick of people asking the same damned question: What's the next games for Milan? Can't they search by themselves on acmilan.com or whatever?!

:head: :o

Edit: And I'm not complaining about anybody.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I understand both of yours fustration to both of these things, but unfortunatly in the off-season, this is what it's like. There is nothing else really to talk about in terms of the team & this is the news that is out there, so you get all these rumors. We do try to put a curb to it, but there's not much we can do. You can always do what Swan of Utrecht does, and just not pay attention. He pretty much confines himself to the all Italian section around this time so he doesn't have to listen to all the bull.

& Alex, I know what you mean, but I knew this was going to happen as soon as we won the Champion's League. All of a sudden everyone is a fan and want to know all about the team and how to see them. Unfortunatly the official site doesn't do a very good job at saying when Milan's upcomming friendlies are and people a lot of the time are 2 lazy to look. It's hard with this in particular because usually the people are new and we don't want to yell at them to start off their experience here, so we just knida let it go. How about I put a stick in the Games & Tatics section listing Milan friendlies this summer.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Well I can't deny that I'm getting sick of it myself!! But what Seamus said is true ... It's unfortunately the only that grabs the people's attentions right now that we're not playing any games ... And there's one more thing to add!! Last year for example, the transfer campaign was quite interesting'cause we were about to get Nesta, we were waiting with excitement and so on ... Even the year before when we were about to get Rui Costa!! But this year, there's no interest in any big signing for our club ... Which is why all the newspapers are bluffing and making up transfers from their heads or whatever :o
However, we now have almost a month and a half (Or even less) for the new season to strat, and until then if you wanna survive, I guess there's a little solution for that!! I think we should come up with new ideas and thoughts for topics that can replace the transfer storm right now!!
You can write about your favourite players, your favourite matches played by Milan, or any other idea that we can come up with if we wanna keep the forum going for now :)

FORZA MILAN!!!

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Seamus said:
& Alex, I know what you mean, but I knew this was going to happen as soon as we won the Champion's League. All of a sudden everyone is a fan and want to know all about the team and how to see them.

I am also cringing at the people jumping on the bandwagon but i might be just like that. I hope not. Anyways I wouldn't really have a clue about the fixtures or transfer rubbish that goes on, so i just conveniently ignore it :tongue:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Untitled said:
btw, did u hear that kahn's bough out his bayern contract and is now negotiating with milan :p
:conf: I thought it was Barthez.

Milan's talking to Laurent Blanc as well...

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i can't complain coz at least the press gave up on spurs-buying-everyone business :D

as seamus said, you can always ignore the mentioned threads. let those who are interested in them post there and have their debate or whatever

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find the rumour mills' outpourings quite entertaining - the more absurd the better. :D What else there's to enjoy in between seasons... with my holidays behind me + a boring summer job right ahead ??? :rolleyes:

:devil2: Passion for *9* is a founding member of the PRO TOTTI ALLIANCE + a supporter of the AC MILAN REINFORCEMENT + REJUVENATION MOVEMENT

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Untitled said:
btw, did u hear that kahn's bough out his bayern contract and is now negotiating with milan :p
:conf: I thought it was Barthez.

Milan's talking to Laurent Blanc as well...

Please, don't even joke about that. I have a weak heart :head: FORZA DIDA!

Schedule