• yes

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • no

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not an EPL fanboy. I am a "bundes"/Germany fanboy incase you forgot.

And bundesliga being superior to italy ain't changing soon. Neither is German NT's superiority over Italy and rest of Europe.

So EPL can lose all its spots and it wouldnt bother me one bit as long as a sub-standard Italy is kept far away from top tiers of Europe. Which invariably happens. :proud:

images

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

And bundesliga being superior to italy ain't changing soon. Neither is German NT's superiority over Italy and rest of Europe.

So EPL can lose all its spots and it wouldnt bother me one bit as long as a sub-standard Italy is kept far away from top tiers of Europe. Which invariably happens. roud:
No one gives two flying fucks about Bayernliga. They could win the UCL 10 years in a row and they would still have less global followers than Serie A. Are you German btw? I don't know a single person outside of Germany that is a fan of that league.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gladbach got battered by sevilla. both clubs have similar statures in their respective leagues.

they gonna finish fourth by a mile. sevilla will give anybody a game. hope immobile can integrate into that team, he could have a great season.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score

how the fuck is germany top tier? You have 1 outstanding club and than what? Really wtf else do you have? Wolfburg was absolutely shit on by Napoli who aren't a CHL team in Italy, Inter is way better team than last years team that faced wolfburg. Dortmund is the only case really and Juve, Roma are easily better.

Put it this way:

Tier 1: Bayern
Tier 2: Juve(possible tier 1 later), Roma, BvB(fringe)
Tier 3: Inter, Milan(improving) Napoli, Leverkusen,
Tier 4: Lazio(bad form but better players than leverkusen), Fiorentina, Wolfs

These are the absolute top teams in each league. Serie A: Juve, Roma, Inter, Milan, Napoli, Lazio, Fiorentina

Bundes: Bayern, BvB, Leverkusen, Wolfs

Serie A just has a lot more depth

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

So EPL can lose all its spots and it wouldnt bother me one bit as long as a sub-standard Italy is kept far away from top tiers of Europe. Which invariably happens. :proud:

Serie a is on the rise bro.
Milan gonna dominate next season. U will see :o

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
No one gives two flying fucks about Bayernliga. They could win the UCL 10 years in a row and they would still have less global followers than Serie A.

What an argument. :lol::fp:

Yeah, and compared to BPL fanbase, Serie A cannot even be classified as a fringe element. :lol: :lol:

I think you are mistaking UCL for Eurovision as some popularity contest.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What an argument. :lol::fp:

Yeah, and compared to BPL fanbase, Serie A cannot even be classified as a fringe element. :lol: :lol:

I think you are mistaking UCL for Eurovision as some popularity contest.

the same epl fanbase that thinks epl is the best league in the world? The football they play is entertaining but flat out shit. You ever see a dog chase a car? pretend that car is a football when your watching the epl, entertaining but absolutely brainless and when they encounter a side that understands wtf is going on they have issues, look at the english national side as well. They were raised on a type of football that amkes absolutely no sense.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
You all laughed at me for saying City and United wouldn't make it out of the group :lol:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
seriously I have a lot of admiration and respect for all german football, but bundesliga will always be bundesliga.

Objectively speaking, bunds has improved. They knocked out lazio who i thought would hand it to gladbach, yeah bayern hands it to everyone in that league but so does barca and madrid and im willing to bet the top 5 in spain can hand it to the top 5 in the next respective 4 leagues. Just my two cents.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
the same epl fanbase that thinks epl is the best league in the world? The football they play is entertaining but flat out shit. You ever see a dog chase a car? pretend that car is a football when your watching the epl, entertaining but absolutely brainless and when they encounter a side that understands wtf is going on they have issues, look at the english national side as well. They were raised on a type of football that amkes absolutely no sense.

And Serie A sets the standard for what exactly??

but serie a has a charm

Got it.

I am convinced now.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
its obviously serie a.

bpl has no authenticity. who gives a fuck about teams like arsenal, man city. manufactured, completely plastic and now also flopping consistently year after year across many competitions. bundesliga is meh. always will be, nobody really cares about werder bremen. la liga has the highest standard. thats not up for debate its clear to see. but serie a has a charm that spain doesn't, the standard of teams at the top has shot up in the last few years with italian money, managers, players and owners. best fucking league in the world, always will be.

serie-a-300x195.jpg

How stupid are you really?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
its obviously serie a.

Obviously it isn't as there are only 2 teams in the UCL.

bpl has no authenticity. who gives a fuck about teams like arsenal

Don't get the money twisted with no authenticity. Ignore the EPL for a minute... teams in the second tier regularly get attendances over 20-30k. :lol:

Back to the EPL ....FFS a team like Newcastle United have a 55k stadium sold out year after year... now go check when was the last time they won a top tier trophy :o . It's disrespectful to say who cares and the league has no authenticity.

Arsenal are not a plastic club. They are one of the top dogs of the EPL.

now also flopping consistently year after year across many competitions

Now doubt. But when was the last time Italy won a UCL or a EL ? After all winning is all that matters right ;)

bundesliga is meh. always will be, nobody really cares about werder bremen

:thumbsup:

la liga has the highest standard. thats not up for debate its clear to see. but serie a has a charm that spain doesn't

No doubt. They have been showing it in both of the European competitions. Imo Spain is the best league in the word. For 2 reasons. They have majority of the worlds best players in the world. Also when their teams play in Europe they look to impose their game on the opposition. This is something where the majority of the EPL teams have failed imo.

the standard of teams at the top has shot up in the last few years with italian money, managers, players and owners. best fucking league in the world, always will be.

Yup we are rising slowly but surely. But right now we are not near the top talent right now.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And Serie A sets the standard for what exactly??

Got it.

I am convinced now.

what does setting standards have to do with anything? Epl spends more money than anyone and get outplayed constantly that is my point.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
what does setting standards have to do with anything? Epl spends more money than anyone and get outplayed constantly that is my point.
Exactly. For how much money that league has, they've failed to perform up to par with the competition. Granted its so early but things dont look good.

Im more curious how roma will stack up tomorrow

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Because criticizing EPL while being a Serie A fan is throwing bricks while living in a glass house.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
5 points difference in coefficients right now. Lets not act like that deficit is higher.

Even if the difference is 0 points Serie A holds comparative advantage in absolutely nothing in terms of football.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even if the difference is 0 points Serie A holds comparative advantage in absolutely nothing in terms of football.

in terms of pure football for the amount of resources each team has it holds a ton, if you flip the financial situation between the two leagues the bpl would be comparable to the russian league

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
Exactly. For how much money that league has, they've failed to perform up to par with the competition. Granted its so early but things dont look good.

Im more curious how roma will stack up tomorrow

I'm a Chelsea fan and I will tell you again like I did after the draw, England will have a torrid time in the CL this year but still no way Fodder A can even be compared to the EPL. After one game the Fodder A disciples are acting like they won the competition :lol: what a joke.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

Makes no sense at all. Youre throwing away results, putting a blind fold on with fingers in your ear and screaming "serie a sucks anyways". Give me something to work with here. The only advantage EPL has is money (and whatever it my bring).

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
in terms of pure football for the amount of resources each team has it holds a ton, if you flip the financial situation between the two leagues the bpl would be comparable to the russian league

I would love to know what "pure football" is and how you do a "pure football"/resources ratio.

Is it like coefficients/resources... Is that what you are talking about?

Schedule