The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2017, 23:11   #28401
MilanFan89
Banned

Last edited by MilanFan89; 26-11-2017 at 23:14.
Old 26-11-2017, 23:31   #28402
beegees
bathroom singer

Suso is a great player... But Montella's tactics actually doesn't suit with his playing style.

Montella needs to try his actual tactics without Suso. He was forced to put Suso all the time on the line-up because unfortunately this guy is our current best player.

But anyway, it's because Montella also doesn't know how to use his players. All players becomes flop under him. He also until now doesn't know what formation will be suitable for us.

#montellaout
Old 26-11-2017, 23:32   #28403
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Need midfielders and wingers that can just get the ball at their feet and attack downhill straight at defenders. And go for Auba again like you said.
i dont think we ever tried for auba...
kalinic=25m
auba=70m
the gap was huge in the first place

Signature
Old 26-11-2017, 23:34   #28404
Buske
World Cup Winner

Only the best of us can find a logic in this: Take 11 players, see who is by far the best of them... and sell him

If i understand this game, we should hope Andre SIlva doesnt score alot in the next games, or ppl will want him sold too ?
Old 26-11-2017, 23:50   #28405
bobdeboss
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
I’m convinced Suso can’t be a part of a super team, if we’re dreaming of becoming one. We either keep him as the only threat in midtable Milan, or sell him and raise the level of the team. That goes for Jack as well

We can’t keep going with this ‘but they’re our best players’ bs.. both need to be eliminated from this club... they won’t accept bench either...

I hope this is the first thing we do come next summer, no matter how we end this season.

Bring a fast ss to partner Silva so the latter can stay close to the goal.. and reinforce the midfield with creativity
If that's the case might as well get rid of Roma too, the truth is he wont develop into a more than decent defender
Old 26-11-2017, 23:57   #28406
milanator
AC Milan Legend

No way we should sell Suso. I disagree that Suso is hard to fit into a team, he just needs to play on the right wing.
Old 26-11-2017, 23:59   #28407
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC Kid View Post
I’m convinced Suso can’t be a part of a super team, if we’re dreaming of becoming one. We either keep him as the only threat in midtable Milan, or sell him and raise the level of the team. That goes for Jack as well

We can’t keep going with this ‘but they’re our best players’ bs.. both need to be eliminated from this club... they won’t accept bench either...

I hope this is the first thing we do come next summer, no matter how we end this season.

Bring a fast ss to partner Silva so the latter can stay close to the goal.. and reinforce the midfield with creativity
Yeah exactly sacrifice Suso but pemper half-shitty Silva
No way Silva should play closer to goal with his poor striker skill set and his overuse of technique.
Old 27-11-2017, 00:10   #28408
Massaro94
Banned

Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Ok master of logic
We got 20 points ... Grazie Suso

U guys make me
Old 27-11-2017, 00:16   #28409
bobdeboss
National Team Player

I wanna see the players under the coaching guidance of someone like conte or sarri then ill judge who should stay and who should go
Old 27-11-2017, 00:49   #28410
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
No way we should sell Suso. I disagree that Suso is hard to fit into a team, he just needs to play on the right wing.

People acts as if Suso has such a weird and rare skill set that's hard to fit into a team while he actually is a typical inside forward, one of the most abundant types of player in the modern game

If a coach can't fit a right winger into his game plan then there is obviously an issue with the coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdeboss View Post
I wanna see the players under the coaching guidance of someone like conte or sarri then ill judge who should stay and who should go
Yup, 2017/2018 Montella is doing nothing to present the players in a positive light.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Old 27-11-2017, 00:54   #28411
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

i would trade fekir for suso in a heartbeat

that doesnt mean i wont suso sold..simple as that

Signature
Old 27-11-2017, 01:08   #28412
beegees
bathroom singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
well for starters..not pushing for kalinic would be a first step
waste of money wich our fraud owners already are strapped for
majority "geniuses" on this forum want Kalinic though.
they said he can be the new shevchenko, he just needs proper support.
Old 27-11-2017, 01:52   #28413
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
Majority of the forum said these things to troll GC if you didn't realize by now. Pretty obvious.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Old 27-11-2017, 02:00   #28414
beegees
bathroom singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Majority of the forum said these things to troll GC if you didn't realize by now. Pretty obvious.
I know. But don't bullsh*t on me.
Only few of you, yes.
Most of those majority are really wants Kalinic so bad.
Look at Kalinic's thread for prove.
Pretty obvious?
Some of you now just trying to clean your name because most of you were die hard Kalinic-fanboy.
And you just using GC for an excuse.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:34   #28415
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
We got 20 points ... Grazie Suso

U guys make me
And without him we would have 10... thanks Silva

Begees you troll now, i dont remember anyone was a die hard fan of Kalinic, but most ppl were saying he will be a decent addon, not a great striker like Auba, Belotti and Morata(our targets at the time) ... so dont call this "majority" bullshit when thats a complete lie
Old 27-11-2017, 02:36   #28416
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend

People wanted Kalinic over Bacca. They thought that having Kalinic play in the role that Bacca did last year would be better, because Bacca would stifle attacks.

Kalinic is doing very little of the build-up play, he's just wasting chances (and more chances, and more).

And no one really wanted Kalinic, it was more like, people who didn't want him and those who were trying to spin it into a positive. No one actively wanted him.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:38   #28417
beegees
bathroom singer

don't bullsh*t
most of you here really wanted Kalinic.

now you just trying to "clean your name"

look at Kalinic's thread.

Old 27-11-2017, 02:44   #28418
beegees
bathroom singer

be gentle, if you wanted Kalinic, admit it.
no need to be ashamed. it's internet. people make mistake.
at least don't wish someone get banned because he doesn't agree with your opinion, like Jasper for example, because he is a mod in other forum and just a decent user on this forum, fortunately, he has no power here.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:01   #28419
Buske
World Cup Winner

You cant see a difference between wanting him instead of Bacca, when our top 3 options failed... and Kalinic die hard fan as you say... read again if you cant understand that

Quote:
I know. But don't bullsh*t on me.

Some of you now just trying to clean your name because most of you were die hard Kalinic-fanboy.
Pls name 2 posters that are die hard Kalinic fanboy.... 2 ppl cant be majority, unless we are talking about your room, then even 1 person is majority but you cant even find 2 die hard fans.. so, thats a lie

Quote:
How can 29.y.o become new shevchenko? He is not a youngster.. i wont search thread but im sure you made that up your ass... again, lie

4. I did want him here instead of Bacca, nothing to hide.. but im not a die hard fanboy (your words)..again you are a liar

5. go google the word : "majority" i dont think you know what it means.... so do yourself a favor
Old 27-11-2017, 03:09   #28420
beegees
bathroom singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
You cant see a difference between wanting him instead of Bacca, when our top 3 options failed... and Kalinic die hard fan as you say... read again if you cant understand that

Pls name 2 posters that are die hard Kalinic fanboy.... 2 ppl cant be majority, unless we are talking about your room, then even 1 person is majority but you cant even find 2 die hard fans.. so, thats a lie

How can 29.y.o become new shevchenko? He is not a youngster.. i wont search thread but im sure you made that up your ass... again, lie

4. I did want him here instead of Bacca, nothing to hide.. but im not a die hard fanboy (your words)..again you are a liar

5. go google the word : "majority" i dont think you know what it means.... so do yourself a favor
well you seem like trying so hard to protect your username.
LOL.
if you have time, go back read the post on commode thread in August, and also, read Kalinic's thread.
I wouldn't let myself go find the post about Kalinic just to prove to you, someone who I don't recognize in internet.
and about Kalinic-Shevchenko things, it's just hiperbolic.

alright then, I know you trying so hard to be popular on this forum, so ok then.
Closed Thread