The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2017, 20:28   #8361
LocalHero80
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
That was the problem. All these big names came out and that's what everyone is expecting. But like I said, even if Kalinic comes, I'm thinking someone else is coming. Mirabelli gave that interview last week and he was still throwing around the names of Auba and Diego Costa. I don't think he would be stupid enough to do that if there wasn't something there.
Kalinic AND Costa makes no sense. Kalinic and Auba tho ..
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:29   #8362
Massaro94
Best. World Cup. Ever
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Babylon
Fav. Players: Maradona-R9-Sheva-ZZ-R10-CR7-N10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyultras View Post
Kalinic records in all the leagues in which he played


Blackburn:2009/2010: 2 (in 26 fucking apparences)
-----------:2010/2011: 5


Fiorentina:2015/2016 :12
-----------:2016/2017:15

#EPLDefending


Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:30   #8363
LocalHero80
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
For the price he would probably cost, he better be scoring close to 30 .
wishful thinking is not what I've asked for. Your estimate if Auba arrives alone? How much?
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:30   #8364
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Y-Bido92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

You guys are fucking blind not to see it.


Auba doesn't wanna come here because he's worried he'd be benched by Kalinic since kali is clearly the superior striker.


Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:32   #8365
Massaro94
Best. World Cup. Ever
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Babylon
Fav. Players: Maradona-R9-Sheva-ZZ-R10-CR7-N10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
He can play top left or right. Guy is pacey & tricky
Interesting.


Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Massaro94 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:32   #8366
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
wishful thinking is not what I've asked for. Your estimate if Auba arrives alone? How much?
Compared to what the other top forwards have been doing in Serie A this past few years I'll say 25 at least.
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:33   #8367
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy
 
vidarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
How many will Auba give?
Looking at how he is playing currently I'd say 30 in all competitions if he stays fit.


Signature
vidarth is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:33   #8368
LocalHero80
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
You guys are fucking blind not to see it.


Auba doesn't wanna come here because he's worried he'd be benched by Kalinic since kali is clearly the superior striker.
They should co-exist in 2 striker formation. Kaligol layin the ball off, Auba bursts into the penalty area and BANG. OR Kaligol redirects a cross by RR onto the far post, Auba arrives out of nowhere and hammers it in!
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:34   #8369
LocalHero80
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Compared to what the other top forwards have been doing in Serie A this past few years I'll say 25 at least.
OK! I'll write it down. Same for Vidarth. If he comes, we'll check results later
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:35   #8370
MarioReality
Pure Positivity
 
MarioReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Imagine not having 100% faith in this mgmt.

We could sign Matri again for 30m and I'd be 100% confident that he'd bag 30 goals.


Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is online now  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:35   #8371
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
OK! I'll write it down. Same for Vidarth. If he comes, we'll check results later
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:35   #8372
crazyultras
The Wise Baboon
 
crazyultras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: North Africa
Default

i really don't know is it some kind of a curse we can't have a proper CF or what
since sheva left, for 11 years, we had only one proper CF (ibra) and just for 2 seasons
crazyultras is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:36   #8373
LocalHero80
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Kalinic will be our Bierhoff, Silva will be our Sheva, Auba will be our Pippo, what a trio!
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:37   #8374
Tantalis
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
Imagine not having 100% faith in this mgmt.

We could sign Matri again for 30m and I'd be 100% confident that he'd bag 30 goals.
If China buys matri it's to bang out nargi.
Tantalis is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:37   #8375
LocalHero80
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyultras View Post
i really don't know is it some kind of a curse we can't have a proper CF or what
since sheva left, for 11 years, we had only one proper CF (ibra) and just for 2 seasons
its the second time your disrespecting the Great Filippo Inzaghi dude. That doesn't come unnoticed
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:41   #8376
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon
 
bacon d'or's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Kalinic will be our Bierhoff, Silva will be our Sheva, Auba will be our Pippo, what a trio!
*jdt


Signature
bacon d'or is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:43   #8377
crazyultras
The Wise Baboon
 
crazyultras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: North Africa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
its the second time your disrespecting the Great Filippo Inzaghi dude. That doesn't come unnoticed
inzaghi is one of my favourite milan players ever, but he was old by that time
many injuries, and played very few matches, he missed majority of leagues games but we were lucky to have him during CL big matches
in 2006/2007 when we won the CL inzaghi scored only 2 goals in 20 apps.
crazyultras is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:44   #8378
LocalHero80
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon d'or View Post
*jdt
java development tool?
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:44   #8379
LocalHero80
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyultras View Post
inzaghi is one of my favourite milan players ever, but he was old by that time
many injuries, and played very few matches, he missed majority of leagues games but we were lucky to have him during CL big matches
in 2006/2007 when we won the CL inzaghi scored only 2 goals in 20 apps.
anyone scoring 2 goals in CL final is decent by definition
LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-08-2017, 20:45   #8380
Balo45
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

How serious are we in for torreira
Balo45 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:41.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.