Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i think the best hip hips are probably the ones at :05

the inflection..so good

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
but wait..who yells at :11??? :lol: :lol:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Milanisti

For too long have this great team been picking at the scraps for players.

It has come to my attention that there is now a weapon to aid in the effort to eradicate the scavenger mentality. Here is a viable solution with data to support the plan:

265px-Diclofenac.svg.png

Populations of oriental white-backed vulture (Gyps bengalensis), long-billed vulture (Gyps indicus) and slender-billed vulture (Gyps tenuirostris) crashed during the mid-1990s throughout the Indian subcontinent.The degree to which the decline of G. bengalensis in India has slowed is consistent with the expected effects on population trend of a measured change in the level of contamination of ungulate carcasses with the drug diclofenac, which is toxic to vultures.

f5ecc6fd-dee2-4424-a6db-f17abff8240a.jpg

Massive quantities of diclofenac will be distributed forum wide. Please use whenever appropriate. As a reminder, vultures cannot read therefore will be posting "did not read" in some form or another upon contact with this message.

Keep Calm and #Projectcleanup

Last edited:

iraqi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
super pippo - rino - kaka' - ancelotti - rui costa - van bommel - maldini
not enough of HIP HIP i guess

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Team looked amply inspired today. Thank you il presidente.

tumblr_nhnp6utz8F1qla073o4_250.gif

^ it looks like when your great aunt mildred tells you about her bunions (again)...and you just smile and nod...because you know you'll miss her when she's gone

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Firstly, you of all should know that I mainly quote posts to shoot off them, not always reply directly to them.

Secondly, your post didn't contain anything worthwhile to respond to.

Honestly, just shut up, MR. Your gimmick isn't entertaining or fun. You're pretty much an even more condescending and vacuous MB at the moment.

Speak for yourself. His post actually made a lot of sense and it's better than everyone just pretending everything is so amazing and watching Berlusconi say hip hip hurray is the greatest thing slice bread and is going to motivate the players to win.

Also, your consistent comments in match threads about how the refs are against Milan and every loss is because of the refs is not very entertaining either. Neither is you calling players "cunts" while praising Mexes who's the most dispicable player on Earth.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Speak for yourself. His post actually made a lot of sense and it's better than everyone just pretending everything is so amazing and watching Berlusconi say hip hip hurray is the greatest thing slice bread and is going to motivate the players to win.

Also, your consistent comments in match threads about how the refs are against Milan and every loss is because of the refs is not very entertaining either. Neither is you calling players "cunts" while praising Mexes who's the most dispicable player on Earth.

Did I walk more heavily than usual over your bridge?

His post was flowery waffle. I'm not saying everything is amazing. I'm saying we have absolutely no possibility of changing anything so just enjoy the ride. Did you become a Milan fan because you saw the boardroom and thought "wow, this is a club where I can complain all day long!" no.

Did I post in the most recent thread about the ref? Normally the ref does make bad decisions. If you pay attention, I do also say something if the other team should have had something but didn't. But no, it's nicer and more useful to paint me as a tin-foil wearing referee molester despite me not believing in a conspiracy, just believing that the referees are sometimes plain incompetent.

I mean, I complained when Tagliavento was ruining everything for us and people laughed, then he got demoted because of it. But, no, Kuja crackpot, refereeing perfect lul.

I've never said every loss is because of referees. Puhleaze. The hyperbole here is strong.

Some players are cunts. Destro is a cunt. Mexes may be a cunt but he's less of one and GASP he plays for the team I support.

Biggest cunts in football:

Diego Costa
Cassano
Icardi
Neymar
Pepe
Jordi Alba
Rooney

Mind is drawing a blank.

Generally, players are cunts if they do cunty things. Punching people, spitting at people, diving and being harsh in their own tackles.

Diego Costa is unnecessarily rough, spits at people
Cassano is just a big cunt, everyone knows that.
Icardi - see above
Neymar dives like a bitch and crowds the ref
Pepe likes to kick and headbutt people
Jordi Alba dives like a bitch and crowds the ref, as well as being a cheeky little fucker with little kicks
Rooney kicks people, crowds the ref. Plays like a caveman would play.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

His post was flowery waffle. I'm not saying everything is amazing. I'm saying we have absolutely no possibility of changing anything so just enjoy the ride. Did you become a Milan fan because you saw the boardroom and thought "wow, this is a club where I can complain all day long!" no.

Did I post in the most recent thread about the ref? Normally the ref does make bad decisions. If you pay attention, I do also say something if the other team should have had something but didn't. But no, it's nicer and more useful to paint me as a tin-foil wearing referee molester despite me not believing in a conspiracy, just believing that the referees are sometimes plain incompetent.

I mean, I complained when Tagliavento was ruining everything for us and people laughed, then he got demoted because of it. But, no, Kuja crackpot, refereeing perfect lul.

I've never said every loss is because of referees. Puhleaze. The hyperbole here is strong.

Some players are cunts. Destro is a cunt. Mexes may be a cunt but he's less of one and GASP he plays for the team I support.

Diego Costa
Cassano
Icardi
Neymar
Pepe
Jordi Alba
Rooney

Mind is drawing a blank.

Generally, players are cunts if they do cunty things. Punching people, spitting at people, diving and being harsh in their own tackles.

Icardi - see above
Jordi Alba dives like a bitch and crowds the ref, as well as being a cheeky little fucker with little kicks

My post was golden :mad:

You've blamed the refs for outcomes of games.. but who hasn't?

Cunts is a cunts does? :D .. agreed.

Kuja... Follow me here... I'm all for supporting and cheering on the team but I won't call the 'hip hip' speech amazing and inspirational. A full stadium when Milan beat a team and the chi non salta starts is inspirational.

I would almost say that you're telling people: 1st or 7th, just be fanboys!!!

But if that's the case, let me ask you: Aren't you much happier when Milan wins? I cheer louder when the team scores.. why aren't you cheering when Milan lose? I'm curious.

For me, when Milan do the right things to support a strong outcome and in turn have a good outcome, it makes me happier. The converse statement is also true. Seems purty reasonable.. don't you think?

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Diego Costa
Cassano
Icardi
Neymar
Pepe
Jordi Alba
Rooney

Mind is drawing a blank.

Icardi - see above

Mexes MAY be a cunt? Seriously? So Destro is a cunt but Mexes only maybe? How many times has Mexes been red carded or suspended for disgusting behaviour? Compare that to Destro.

Mexes punched Boriello, punched Chiellini (also managed to get a red in the same game), punched Materazzi twice. That's 3 punches of the top of my head. All of those other guys are douches true, but so is Mexes. How exactly is Destro more of a cunt? Can you name more incident in which Destro got reds or got suspended? Also, Mexes got a red for Roma for abusing the linesman for like 5 straight minutes (you consider crowding the ref to be cuntish so I included that as well)

Diego Costa doesn't spit at people. Who did he spit at? He conducts himself nicely and actually is very helpful in removing bad play from the field by standing up to disgusting animals like Ramos and Pepe.

Cassano is a very nice guy. Always jokes around with everyone.

How is Icardi a cunt? Name some cuntish things he did on the field. I've checked and he's never gotten any reds or punched anyone etc. so I'm wondering what on the field incidents you're talking about. Remember, I'm talking on the field, otherwise Berlusconi is the biggest cunt ever, isn't he?

Neymar is awesome. Very class guy who is so good that everyone has to foul him. Also if he's a cunt because of diving, do you think Inzaghi was a cunt? He dived a lot more than Neymar.

Why didn't you include Muntari on that list btw? The guy has gotten countless reds and consistently punches, elbows and almost breaks people's legs every game. So why isn't he there? De Rossi and Totti should be on that list too.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
if you don't like diego costa, you don't like sports

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You ignored the "he plays for my team" bit. If a player plays for my team, I look the other way on things.

And saying Berlusconi is the 'biggest cunt ever'.

Really? Ever?

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
You ignored the "he plays for my team" bit. If a player plays for my team, I look the other way on things.

And saying Berlusconi is the 'biggest cunt ever'.

Really? Ever?

There's nothing wrong with liking a player on your team despite him being a cunt. But it's another thing to be in denial about that person being a cunt.

You should always have the balls to admit if someone you like is not the model professional, rather than hide from it and pretend it's not true. Muntari is a cunt, that's something obvious to anyone. If you like him that's fine, but you shouldn't be hiding from the truth.

If someone likes Materazzi, that's fine, but if that same person says Materazzi is not a cunt, and shows great behavior on the field, that's a lie. It doesn't matter if that person is a fan of Materazzi, they should be honest about it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Where did I deny that Mexes was a cunt? I have never said Muntari isn't a cunt.

Mexes is a cunt. For me, I see it more as passion. For example, Mexes pulling up Destro and squaring up could be seen as cuntish, but that's way different to Destro's actions in the game.

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Diego Costa vs Stoke defenders a while back was remarkable. They try to bully him but it ends the other way around.

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Where did I deny that Mexes was a cunt? I have never said Muntari isn't a cunt.

Mexes is a cunt. For me, I see it more as passion. For example, Mexes pulling up Destro and squaring up could be seen as cuntish, but that's way different to Destro's actions in the game.

What about Mexes punching Boriello?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't remember that but I don't deny it happened.

Mexes is cunt. He plays for my team. Eyes = blinkered.

Simple.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
"A team to challenge in Italy, Europe and the world."

:lol::lol:

Senile fuck has totally lost it. He was actually hip hip hurrah'ing with the whole team around him :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
"A team to challenge in Italy, Europe and the world."

:lol::lol:

Senile fuck has totally lost it. He was actually hip hip hurrah'ing with the whole team around him :lol:

No one notices because we don't have fans anymore on these forums... we have a social facebook club where people want to talk about things that happen to them. Simple shit. Not sports anymore.

Look at Congo... he's writing gay erotica now...

We need a new owner.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Those cheering and championing the club, players and staff are those who are fans.

The others who complain and bitch and moan are a lesser breed of fans.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

a new owner would not stop sparklecandypreciousmexes.tumblr.com

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't remember that but I don't deny it happened.

Mexes is cunt. He plays for my team. Eyes = blinkered.

Simple.

Actually, him punching Boriello is the only decent thing he's ever done. Boriello should get punched every game, don't you agree?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Those cheering and championing the club, players and staff are those who are fans.

The others who complain and bitch and moan are a lesser breed of fans.

No no no..

you've got it all wrong.

I'll cheer louder than anyone here..

Those cheering the wrong things aren't fans.

nicgolfstar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Team looked amply inspired today. Thank you il presidente.

tumblr_nhnp6utz8F1qla073o4_250.gif

What the hell is wrong with this team ? I mean there really was a good optimisn during the winter break we made good results against Napoli, Roma and the win against Real definitely must had been a bust in confidence, everyone seemed motivated and on the right track, then you play at home against Sassuolo, take the lead and what are they doing ? Lose the game 1:2 I simply can not understand this :conf: