Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Why did they breakup, did he cheat on her or did she on him?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
AC Milan chief Leonardo has confirmed Kaka will be hired by the club - though no role has yet been defined for him.

Kaka returned to Milan last week for talks.

“Kaka will be tied to us because of the relationship that's there," Leonardo told Sky Italia.

“There's no precise role, but he'll be tied to us because he's indelibly linked to the history of Milan.

“Kaka is the most recent Ballon d'Or in Rossoneri history, and I think that with the way he managed his career he also represents the style of the club.

“Because of all these things I think something can be born in the future. Right now he has to stay in Brazil for his own things, but he will be in connection with us, definitely."

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
ac milan chief leonardo has confirmed kaka will be hired by the club - though no role has yet been defined for him.

Kaka returned to milan last week for talks.

“kaka will be tied to us because of the relationship that's there," leonardo told sky italia.

“there's no precise role, but he'll be tied to us because he's indelibly linked to the history of milan.

“kaka is the most recent ballon d'or in rossoneri history, and i think that with the way he managed his career he also represents the style of the club.

“because of all these things i think something can be born in the future. Right now he has to stay in brazil for his own things, but he will be in connection with us, definitely."

dna

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did Kaka have a 2nd spell at Milan? I'm sure of it, G sold for 60 and bought back for 0. I mustve gotten Kaka & Pato mixed up.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Did Kaka have a 2nd spell at Milan? I'm sure of it, G sold for 60 and bought back for 0. I mustve gotten Kaka & Pato mixed up.

tf! yes he did :lol: last year we played in CL got knocked out by Diego costa and A.Madrid

iirc we had Balo as striker, taarabt, MontoCaptain, Sulley AlI Muntari Vice Captain, Abbiati and Mexes-Rami CB duo.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
tf! yes he did :lol: last year we played in CL got knocked out by Diego costa and A.Madrid

iirc we had Balo as striker, taarabt, MontoCaptain, Sulley AlI Muntari Vice Captain, Abbiati and Mexes-Rami CB duo.

that was my first year watching milan ... Kaka was vice captain ... tarabt came later ... how could you forget robinho?! rami also came later iirr

... zapata - it was mexes zapata

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
that was my first year watching milan ... Kaka was vice captain ... tarabt came later ... how could you forget robinho?! rami also came later iirr

Ow, mleite the best is yet to come.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

oh, wow, no wonder you consider Romagnoli ever to be the best defender, when you've only witnessed Mexeses and Boneras :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
oh, wow, no wonder you consider Romagnoli ever to be the best defender, when you've only witnessed Mexeses and Boneras :lol:
But Capitanos great :proud:

ah yes robinho :o was a forgettable year for him. Kind of only remember him scoring vs barca assist from kaka

taraabt came on in winter mercato and seedorf was the coach then :lol:

we ve come a long way since then . dark days

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Baby Ale instantly improved our defence by miles!

I used to love the Kaka Robinho partnership...

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score

also explains why you rate montolivo.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

and he was injured immediately. he reached the 100 goals milestone for us that year though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Just how Pogba went from shot to world class the last two matches.

Not really relevant, Pogba's character is lacklustre to say the least. Also it didn't help that Mou in recent years started buying into the disillusion that he is some kind of football genius.

Mou was a different person/coach when he coached Kaka. He was on top of his game then, Kaka can blame injuries sure, but he can't blame Mourihno for playing like shit whenever he got the chance to play.

He had periods when he was fit, and he was hardly giving a shit on the field when playing for RM.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
CR7, Kaka, ADM, Ozil, Xabi...

mou chose pepe for midfield.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
But Capitanos great :proud:

ah yes robinho :o was a forgettable year for him. Kind of only remember him scoring vs barca assist from kaka

taraabt came on in winter mercato and seedorf was the coach then :lol:

we ve come a long way since then . dark days

have a come a long way? we haven't been to the CL since and instead of taarabt and robinho we now have laxalt and castillejo

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Kaka got engaged a week back.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Unpopular opinion:

Kaka wasnt better than Digao. He just wasnt given enough chances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk