Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All this kaka is not needed is based on the fact thatw e will forever play 4-2-3-1. Seedorf himself doesnt know what system he will play, as he is experimenting.

dont know about that. tassoti kind made it clear milan is sticking to this formation

people should let honda and kaka develop some kind of chemistry be4 jumping to conclusions. u cant determinate shit from the first match under a new coach playing a completely new formation against a team that play with 11 man at the back throughout the game.

neither played a good game yet i still saw many promising combos between them even if the center was so packed with players. balotelli standing still in front of the pen box and rarely doing any real CF work made it that much harder.

yeah i agree it would be optimal if milan picks one (obviously honda)and gets 2 actual wingers and kaka stays as a impact sub or something. kinda pointless to dream about that since quaresma of managers seemingly cant get a single player without offering some random hobo he found on the street in a on par exchange pissing people off and starting world war 3

IMO the best thing to hope for right now is saponara getting in form, taking over the right side, kaka going left with honda in the middle till el sharaawi comes back. balotelli acting as a real CF would also do wonders

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
why can't we just do a 4-2-3-1 with 3 AM's instead of using wide play wingers?

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
You do know that CAM is Honda's preferred and optimal role, right? I would even say he's not even good as a RW.

But yeah, Kaka should probably be sold in the summer the way things are looking right now and him possibly becoming too big to bench without drama.

sell Kaka? Ban, he's giving cancer

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
why would the 31yo play on the wing while the 27 yo plays in the center? the more you age the deeper you play so you wouldn't have to run as much and rely on passes and shots

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wouldn't sell Kaka for Honda, I would sell Kaka for Hazard,Mata,Rooney, etc but for Honda? ffs he didn't even have a good game yet

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If he chose to retire with us,then #22 deserved to be retired too until his son took over. (I heard his son once admitted to Real academy just like Zidane's son)

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
If he chose to retire with us,then #22 deserved to be retired too until his son took over. (I heard his son once admitted to Real academy just like Zidane's son)

Yeah, Costacurta, Rivera and Nordahl didn't have their shirts retired but Kaká should, ok... have some perspective and respect for the club

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

:lol::lol:

I sincerily do not hope that he retires with us (that is if he'snot planning to retire as an 32-33 year old). And no, his number does not deserve to be retired.

-

Some poster are talking about him as an impact sub... As the highest paid player? When does his contract run out?

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
IMO,the most possible jersey to be retired in the future is #2 not #22..

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
I wouldn't sell Kaka for Honda, I would sell Kaka for Hazard,Mata,Rooney, etc but for Honda? ffs he didn't even have a good game yet

That's cuz' you're stupid.

And not many people want to off Kaka ffs, it's just few guys being shortsighted. This forum never learns :lol:

-

IMO,the most possible jersey to be retired in the future is #2 not #22..

DeS? :b:

but don't jinx it. Please..

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
^^
when Milan retired Baresi's jersey no in 99,Milanista's around the world at that time already suggesting the same to Maldini's no(he retired in 09),you know;)...But I understood what you means..

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^
when Milan retired Baresi's jersey no in 99,Milanista's around the world at that time already suggesting the same to Maldini's no(he retired in 09),you know;)...But I understood what you means..

Sadly I never saw when Maldini retired since I wasn't watching football "seriously" at that time. So I don't know :(, but I still know ;). and DeS definitely has a bright future - just gotta be careful with pesky injuries.
-

I just want to state once again, only few people in this thread thinks differently...since, IMO, they lack patience. They can say whatever or whatnot but it still doesn't change that we've already gone through some major changes past weeks (formation, mgmt, etc). Just gotta see what direction we are headed now before we start jumping to conclusions. Ofc, some won't agree. Fuck you.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's cuz' you're stupid.

And not many people want to off Kaka ffs, it's just few guys being shortsighted. This forum never learns :lol:

-

DeS? :b:

but don't jinx it. Please..

You're ********. No wonder you just started watching football "seriously" just a few years ago. If you didn't witness Kaka' from 05-07 and how he performed in the CL and how he took Man Utd down alone, then you know nothing. So fuck off.

Also, the apostrophe you put after cuz reaffirms that you're a ******.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Or Kaka as supersub

Never hurts to actually have a viable option on the bench for a change

Also makes me think we should have waited on loaning out Niang. We are short of wingers now

Thats the work of a Genius that was our coach for some bad luck. Also he almost sold Elsha, gave his ok, to pay for AStori or some defender this summer, but Elsha didnt want to go. Saponara was close to be changed for Parolo etc. Thank god antivirus arrived.

Kaka' is not fit enough, but he is doing his best.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You're ********. No wonder you just started watching football "seriously" just a few years ago. If you didn't witness Kaka' from 05-07 and how he performed in the CL and how he took Man Utd down alone, then you know nothing. So fuck off.

Also, the apostrophe you put after cuz reaffirms that you're a ******.

:3:3 how fucking cute of you, may I re-live your past? Please???????? No :cry::cry::cry:?!?!?! Well
Spoiler:
fuck off then
-
I keep watching old footage as time pass by and I know about the dynamic duo Kaka and Seedorf formed, but it obviously doesn't take away the AFFECTION I have for certain players TODAY. YOU'RE the one who dissed a great player after ONE GAME, and he happens to be a favorite of mine since long before - I'm clearly not the ****** here.

as for the bolded part :lol::lol::lol::fp: you still get my point across. I hope, for your own stupidity.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
way better than i expected, Milan lab :proud:

keep him far away from world cup squad, not good enough for wc

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and again, another flop of the match performance, two on the trot. out of the last 10 games, he's had 7 or 8 embarrassing performances.

we need to buy a new trequartista now. one for now and the future. we cannot depend on kaka & robinho. we need to look into someone hungrier, someone younger. someone with something to prove.

hernanes, pastore. 20m should seal the deal for either.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and again, another flop of the match performance, two on the trot. out of the last 10 games, he's had 7 or 8 embarrassing performances.

we need to buy a new trequartista now. one for now and the future. we cannot depend on kaka & robinho. we need to look into someone hungrier, someone younger. someone with something to prove.

hernanes, pastore. 20m should seal the deal for either.

umm, no, we need wingers. And Hernanes failed as a trequartista.

Kaka needs to GTFO in summer though.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
can we retire jersey number 22?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't expect a 31 year old Kaka to play 180 mins in 3 days in a 4231 formation.....

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I can see why mourinho benched his ass.

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Disastrous once again.Hopefully we won't see him too much times this season. MLS is waiting for you.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
so it was only a flash in the pan those first matches

last few matches have been atrocious

:thumbsup:
i thought i just thought he has turned the curve he has been shit since he left milan

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he's good but he can't play 180min/week, neither can robinho

Boki beograd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kaka haha Kaka who was talking all time about Kaka and his abbilities and has been even banned for that and called troll etc ... This is not same Kaka as you know him, that's why he was was free transfer... Sell him to MSL league and make spot for quality players.. If anyone want to buy him :)

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Kaka haha Kaka who was talking all time about Kaka and his abbilities and has been even banned for that and called troll etc ... This is not same Kaka as you know him, that's why he was was free transfer... Sell him to MSL league and make spot for quality players.. If anyone want to buy him :)

Only if you promise to sign for milan to replace him.We need you boki in this most desperate of times

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like I said before, Kaka' needs to be a piece of the team not the centerpiece of it.

Kaka haha Kaka who was talking all time about Kaka and his abbilities and has been even banned for that and called troll etc ... This is not same Kaka as you know him, that's why he was was free transfer... Sell him to MSL league and make spot for quality players.. If anyone want to buy him

:thumbsup: You are right Boki. If Boki was the coach, he would have played Constant who is million better times than Kaka' ever was. :fp:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
he's good but he can't play 180min/week, neither can robinho

Pretty much. these two player do not possess the ability they once had.

The Club relying on them as if they do, is the truly sad part.

You can change 10 coaches we will get the same results to many players that are hasbeens and to many that neverwas.

This team needs atleast 5 players of the Highest quality to look like the old Milan.

Last edited:

Schedule