Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I wonder if you can have a refresh button on the last side your at. For exampel when you read posts on the last page to see if more has posted you have to go out from the side and in again to see if more post have come.It would be nice to just press a refresh button and voila a cuople of more post to read. A lazy mans desire
Hit f5. It automatically refreshes the page.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I post pictures of my ass, you post pictures of your face. Both are fat, ugly, and hairy, what's the problem? ;)

I don't know about you bro, but I think my ass looks lovely.

:lol:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
I wonder if you can have a refresh button on the last side your at. For exampel when you read posts on the last page to see if more has posted you have to go out from the side and in again to see if more post have come.It would be nice to just press a refresh button and voila a cuople of more post to read. A lazy mans desire

:conf: :eek: :fp:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

hahaha how the fuck did I miss this?

:lol::lol::lol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Is Sweden a poor country ?
Coz this person isnt a genius.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
That's just sad, Kuja. Stop insulting countries and nationalities
It's not the first time. It's the 16th.

You will end up in a very bad place, trust me, if you do that in "real life".

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
^^ I will totally back you and fred up on that if Wales can place in the top 5?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I post pictures of my ass, you post pictures of your face. Both are fat, ugly, and hairy, what's the problem? ;)

who said it was the pic of your ass that was the problem? ;)

/lame joke.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Now he's insulting entire countries aswell :thumbsup:

That's just sad, Kuja. Stop insulting countries and nationalities
It's not the first time. It's the 16th.

You will end up in a very bad place, trust me, if you do that in "real life".

I wasn't insulting anything...

But Wild needs to stop taking shots... I understand that he's probably tightly wound due to his wife not putting out, but Dayum Wild, calm down.

Fiero

Reaction score
I wasn't insulting anything...

But Wild needs to stop taking shots... I understand that he's probably tightly wound due to his wife not putting out, but Dayum Wild, calm down.

You need to get your ass kicked.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
And why would I do that? I'm actually a very respectful person, but if Wild goes and takes shots at me over the length of like 5 days, then what do you expect? I'm not just gonna let him sit on some stool with his beeny hat and get away with it.

Do you actually think I'm like this in reality? LOL... that's like thinking Congo speaks like he does when he's a work or something..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
And why would I do that? I'm actually a very respectful person, but if Wild goes and takes shots at me over the length of like 5 days, then what do you expect? I'm not just gonna let him sit on some stool with his beeny hat and get away with it.

Do you actually think I'm like this in reality? LOL... that's like thinking Congo speaks like he does when he's a work or something..
I like to think he does. :star:

Fiero

Reaction score
That's even worse. The fact that you're respectful in person but talk shit on the keyboard when no one could physically hurt you means that you respect people in real life because they could fuck your shit up. Which in turn makes you a pussy.

And it's not like Wild or any other member tells you half the shit you say to others. No, it's always you going for the cheapest shot insulting someone's country, religion, family members, or anything that would make you look like a disrespectful bitch. Believe me if you say this stuff in person you'll get the shit kicked out of you, but you chose to do it online thinking you're Mr. tough guy. Pathetic.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
That's even worse. The fact that you're respectful in person but talk shit on the keyboard when no one could physically hurt you means that you respect people in real life because they could fuck your shit up. Which in turn makes you a pussy.

And it's not like Wild or any other member tells you half the shit you say to others. No, it's always you going for the cheapest shot insulting someone's country, religion, family members, or anything that would make you look like a disrespectful bitch. Believe me if you say this stuff in person you'll get the shit kicked out of you, but you chose to do it online thinking you're Mr. tough guy. Pathetic.

What? I don't do it in person because I'm scared? Bahahahaha you don't even know me. I'm not a prick in person because I have no need to be, if somebody is a prick to me in person, I'll fight back - Clear as day; be it with words or fists, whatever. I'm respectful in life because I generally think the "Treat people the way you want to be treated" way is best... When have I ever STARTED anything with Wild? Have I? NOPE. All of it has been retaliation.

So? I go overboard... woopedeedo! Somebody call the FBI. Insulting someone's country? It happens to England in much larger quantities. Religion? Lol when? The Muslim thing like 50 billion years ago? That was more of a comment on homophobia in the middle east. Family Members? Hmmmmmm, doesn't ring a bell apart from that Wild comment a minute ago, and that was nothing more than a dig or what other people do all the time, it doesn't matter though, if he said it back I'd merely say "My wife is dead".

Yes, I'm perceptive enough to realise that if you're a twat you get beaten up. Congratulations for enlightening me. Mr.Tough guy? What? When do I pick on people? I suppose you could say I pick on Mr.Milanista, but he has some digs as well... who else? Who do I argue with without provocation? Go on. Find some(And Marco Gullit and Hitman don't count) And if I argue with them, do I use the country thing? The Family Member thing? The religion thing? Nope. Sasha insults as many people using things like that, but they're jokes, just because I'm being serious(Which I'm not, I'm practically never serious on here) I get slated? Or is it because I'm not some fat Snorlax?

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

:star::star::star::star:

Finally some drama.

Popcorn-03-Scarlett-Johanssen.gif

if somebody is a prick to me in person, I'll fight back - Clear as day; be it with words or fists, whatever.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Your teenage hormones does kick in pretty often nowadays, Kuja.

Schedule