\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He would accept the bench with the same enthusiasm as Locatelli did to going out on loan.

He should fight for his place, like everyone else. Loca, at his age is a bit different story, but, it can be related, I agree.

Jack is actually perfect bench player for a big club.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
as i told yesterday, bakykoko will be milan player probabile today.

congo, I am always doing my best for you.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
This SMS hype is starting to annoy me now.

He's a player with tons of potential undoubtedly. But blowing our transfer budget, and getting rid of some of our decent performers for a guy who hasn't really achieved anything, and barely has any commercial value would be a terrible move.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to @PietroMazzara Bakayoko is in the stands for today's match, ahead of his nearly completed deal to Milan.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
MilanNewsIt reports that the decision of Leonardo to not fly to Madrid was a last-minute change, as he was initially scheduled for the flight.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Ronaldo alone provides 395 competitive strikes, with new Milan signing Higuain on 218 and Roma’s Dzeko following on 169.

This gives Serie A the combined score of 782 goals, superior to 732 for La Liga, the Bundesliga’s 544, Premier League on 528 and Ligue 1 just 436.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
In the stand 6 hours before the game?? Wow

What a dumb report

Edit just realised it was for the Chelsea game lol

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
He should fight for his place, like everyone else. Loca, at his age is a bit different story, but, it can be related, I agree.

Jack is actually perfect bench player for a big club.

Locatelli clearly refused to go out on loan to play regular football, show his quality, develop while raising his overall value. He choose to cut ties with the club.

Jack would be ideal on the bench, just can't see him accept that role - especially when a minority of fans see him as a 'pillar' of this team :fp:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Serie A just lost a prolific striker in Dre

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I really couldn't be bothered about locatelli, he's below average athlete(to put it nicely) who's technique is nothing special.

IMO his ceiling is a solid midtable player, if he even achieves that.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
MR still claiming he knows shit...aguess thats the charm of rnb. Forza people

Leo n Paolo gonna serious calcio in Milanello so hard all the fodders are gonna run like hell. Finnaly stile Milan is back!! Rino, Leo judas, Paolo capitano, Kaka, Galli, Gandini... Maybe Braida in future. Grandi, grandi!

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand how Italy focuses on physically in trainingyet so many of them have the coordination and athletic prowess of women. Look at monte... a guy like conti is one and a million. Maybe they should focus on training with the ball.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
MilanNewsIt reports that the decision of Leonardo to not fly to Madrid was a last-minute change, as he was initially scheduled for the flight.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
To immagine I lived 4 a year of ac Milan owned by CHINESE some kind of non sport money laundrin mafia with green jacket.... My god... The classiest club ever. Run by morons, interisti, fired half milanello, went to puma from adidas... Now it can be Sms and cl is back to Milano

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
To immagine I lived 4 a year of ac Milan owned by CHINESE some kind of non sport money laundrin mafia with green jacket.... My god... The classiest club ever. Run by morons, interisti, fired half milanello, went to puma from adidas... Now it can be Sms and cl is back to Milano

DkUpfJ5X4AAszR_.jpg:small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule