Reaction score
Grazie Maldini

12c100be81599d8becaaf96a3371e872.jpg

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Red cards is stupidity. We havent given a serious player the 7 in quite some time.....
9 - yeah burn that at the Duomo or let Ibra cleanse it in January :lol:

I'm not even an Ibra guy but if one man can bring us up despite all the ineptitude, even at his advanced age its that dude.

Forgot the dad of curses which is SUSO.:lol:
Zlatan might be the curser considering that where ever he played and left following milan, the following year of leaving the clubs start to rot again.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
On 8 October 2015 Jürgen Klopp flew to Liverpool to officially join Liverpool FC as manager and 35000 fans watched live on Flightradar24 as his flight approached the airport.

Let's break the record with Pioli

We did that with honda before.
We are the blueprint

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
God forbid they find any agreement

i hope so. roma deserves better. gigio should get sold next summer too. they have to play in world class teams not this shit mid table club

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
3rd.

But heey there is some good news at least, PlayStation 5 gets an official release date (fall 2020)

8d9c19104968eccd8918f03d9e878265.jpg

in case you all don't speak japanese, number 2 translation is "how to end your life in 3 painless ways"

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
All of you who are saying you will take a break...stop lying to yourselves. You know you won't. :)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
It's a straightforward case of budget, willingness to spend etc.. The player recruitment is/was a clue. They won't pay extra. They're running a tight ship. If we make CL with a low-cost option then maybe we can see more illustrious names on the bench.

This is a comprehensive problem, and Gazidis was right--there can be no errors. Giampaolo was an error. The good thing is management is ready to rectify it quickly. The bad thing is they're choosing to do it with Pioli. Everyone's favourite uncle Ranieri would be fine as well. But I suspect having spent their managerial budget on Giampaolo, Elliott simply said (ordered) to pick someone who can at least maintain stability. So, we got this friggin guy.

See my earlier post

If Elliot really want to sell this club for 1billion what in the hell is 10 million to buy out a contract???

Why would you depress the club more and lose young assets that would be even more valuable in 3-5 years???

If you arent winning on the pitch how are you going to attract new / better sponsorship???

Looks like more than Maldini and Boban are messing up

They arent making a course correction if they are slaves to the"budget". They are simply doubling down on the stupid mistakes Milan have made for the last decade and not even using the hindsight.

As Jalen says "scared money dont make money". I would expect this billionaire hedge fund to at least make that investment to get to the base requirement (CL) so then all the other parameters can fall in to place and they can bring Milan to that billion valuation.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People here want Milan to build an 80,000 seat stadium. Who the hell is going to show up at this pace? Maybe for Inter's benefit 80,000 would work.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope the fans will boycot the signing of Pioli or atleast stand up to this ridiculous decision

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When Pioli, Maldini, Boban sit down at the introductory press conference.

PlainSoggyCoypu-size_restricted.gif

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So who is going to be the next technical director and sporting director come June? Can't see Maldini and Boban sticking around at this rapid pace of disappointment.

Going to apply end of season. Seems like anyone can get a job at Milan these days.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I hope the fans will boycot the signing of Pioli or atleast stand up to this ridiculous decision

He has probably got one game. If the team doesnt look positive by the second match or results arent coming its going to be more of the same with even louder calls on management.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
I say at least the reverse fixtures.

All jokes aside, despite not being high on Pioli, I think he should at least get us to EL position.

We have lost 4, takeout juve(Will be bullshit way to lose also mark my words twice),take out Napoli(Carlo will want to take us out of our misery so he can either help us or fuck us),Inter(Pioli vrs Conte no way unless a miracle happens which involves conte hairs falls off). Makes it 9 games total lost likely. Add in any high number of draws and we will be definitely out of EL also.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
i hope so. roma deserves better. gigio should get sold next summer too. they have to play in world class teams not this shit mid table club

I don’t care about gigio.. but Romagnoli is the only milan player i love. would be extremely disappointed if he left us even when I know he deserves a better club

in case you all don't speak japanese, number 2 translation is "how to end your life in 3 painless ways"

lies on top of other lies

I don’t believe that

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All of you who are saying you will take a break...stop lying to yourselves. You know you won't. :)

The accuracy of this is what annoys me the most. I fucking wanna take a break from watching this garbage club but I SIMPLY CANNOT.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t care about gigio.. but Romagnoli is the only milan player i love. would be extremely disappointed if he left us even when I know he deserves a better club

lies on top of other lies

I don’t believe that

Hmm Romagnoli isnt that good anymore like he was in his first 2 seasons.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have the highest paid management team, yet the club is cheap and underpays for everything. Sounds exactly how Elliott would run things in a corporate fashion.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have the highest paid management team, yet the club is cheap and underpays for everything. Sounds exactly how Elliott would run things in a corporate fashion.

giphy.gif

Maldini would only be on board for a "serious" project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule