The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2017, 18:27   #1541
b@D~HorsiE
Kuiper Belt
 
b@D~HorsiE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: New Delhi
Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
From which airport? Ryanair cancelled the Milan-Rome route in 2014.

That's a Ryan Air flight from Naples to Milan on 28th morning.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Signature
b@D~HorsiE is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 03-10-2017, 00:21   #1542
JRMPinto
Senior Team Member
 
JRMPinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Portugal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post

It’s not dangerous, unless you show up in a Juve shirt My advice is to be there 2 hours before the game and choose your seat, avoid sectors 209-211 and you’ll be fine.
Of course I won't show up in a Juve shirt

But... Is there any problem if I show up in a Benfica shirt with a Milan scarf? :P
JRMPinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:31   #1543
Claudia
World Cup Winner
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Default

Quote:
But... Is there any problem if I show up in a Benfica shirt with a Milan scarf? :P
No problem..

There are still many tickets available for the Derby.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 15:24   #1544
Claudia
World Cup Winner
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Default

Milan-Juve tickets go on sale tomorrow for season-ticket holders who can buy up to 3 tickets, and next Friday for Cuore Rossonero card holders.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 12:49   #1545
JRMPinto
Senior Team Member
 
JRMPinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Portugal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
Milan-Juve tickets go on sale tomorrow for season-ticket holders who can buy up to 3 tickets, and next Friday for Cuore Rossonero card holders.
I hope there will be some tickets available for my Cuore Rossonero
JRMPinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 20:53   #1546
Claudia
World Cup Winner
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMPinto View Post
I hope there will be some tickets available for my Cuore Rossonero
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 02:34   #1547
JRMPinto
Senior Team Member
 
JRMPinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Portugal
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
I just want one ticket Is it likely to sold out before 13?
JRMPinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 14:05   #1548
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Hey guys, how soon can I buy Milan vs Inter tickets for March?? Also in regards to Europa, I'm there during a time when we play 1 europa knockout game however I'm guessing for that one Ill have to wait till a couple of weeks before


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 19:09   #1549
Elie
Senior Team Member
 
Elie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Malta
Default

Anyone who has a Cuore Rossonero card who can take a screenshot of the prizes and availabilty of tickets for the Milan - Juve game in the following link please?

https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/cardInput

If not, anyone who might have a clue if there will be a chance of getting tickets for non Cuore Rossonero-cardholders etc, when the sale start on the 20th October? Such as info on the approximate prizes and availabilty?
Elie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 22:17   #1550
Claudia
World Cup Winner
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMPinto View Post
I just want one ticket Is it likely to sold out before 13?
The 3rd ring won’t be sold out before Friday, same for the first red ring because it’s the most expensive. But I’m not sure about other seats, they’re selling out fast, it’s so stupid to give extra tickets to season-ticket holders

Quote:
Hey guys, how soon can I buy Milan vs Inter tickets for March?? Also in regards to Europa, I'm there during a time when we play 1 europa knockout game however I'm guessing for that one Ill have to wait till a couple of weeks before
2 weeks maybe 1 month before the game.

Quote:
Anyone who has a Cuore Rossonero card who can take a screenshot of the prizes and availabilty of tickets for the Milan - Juve game in the following link please?

https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/cardInput

If not, anyone who might have a clue if there will be a chance of getting tickets for non Cuore Rossonero-cardholders etc, when the sale start on the 20th October? Such as info on the approximate prizes and availabilty?
No chance without Card. Prices http://mdp-media.acmilan.com/upl/pdf...I-JUVENTUS.pdf



---

I have a season-ticket so I can buy some tickets this week (even for people without Cuore Rossonero Card). PM me if you want one, it’s a “print @ home” kind of ticket.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:36   #1551
Elie
Senior Team Member
 
Elie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Malta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post

No chance without Card. Prices http://mdp-media.acmilan.com/upl/pdf...I-JUVENTUS.pdf



---

I have a season-ticket so I can buy some tickets this week (even for people without Cuore Rossonero Card). PM me if you want one, it’s a “print @ home” kind of ticket.


Hmm okey, so all the 2-3 Annello with the prize range between 40-65 EUR will most likely be sold out the 20th Oct?
Elie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:14   #1552
Claudia
World Cup Winner
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie View Post
Hmm okey, so all the 2-3 Annello with the prize range between 40-65 EUR will most likely be sold out the 20th Oct?
Yes, because from Friday they’ll be able to buy 4 tickets per card.

Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 14:17   #1553
JRMPinto
Senior Team Member
 
JRMPinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Portugal
Default

Hello Claudia, do you think it's safe to wait until friday to buy a ticket to the third blue tier or red?

Thanks
JRMPinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:34   #1554
Claudia
World Cup Winner
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMPinto View Post
Hello Claudia, do you think it's safe to wait until friday to buy a ticket to the third blue tier or red?

Thanks
I don't know...It’s hard to say how fast it will sell out.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 15:31   #1555
JRMPinto
Senior Team Member
 
JRMPinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Portugal
Default

Thanks! Can you please update us with a printscreen like the one you sent before?
JRMPinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 22:06   #1556
Claudia
World Cup Winner
 
Claudia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Default

Quote:
Thanks! Can you please update us with a printscreen like the one you sent before?
They've released more tickets, 1.000/1.500…Until this morning only the third ring and the first red ring were available.

Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 11:27   #1557
JRMPinto
Senior Team Member
 
JRMPinto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Portugal
Default

I'm already trying to buy the ticket but the website is just too slow
JRMPinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:25   #1558
jorg-1
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Default

I'm planning a trip to Firenze for Fiorentina-Milan, so does anyone know if the round 19 games will all be played on the 30th of December, or is it possible some of the games will be played on Friday 29th?
jorg-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:07.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.