The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?
<=5 63 26.92%
6-10 44 18.80%
11-15 39 16.67%
16-20 34 14.53%
21-25 18 7.69%
26-30 3 1.28%
>30 33 14.10%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-02-2007, 12:52   #241
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SempreRossoNero
when we make a big deal about a signing, we play the guy almost all the time, after we sign a player, the guy feels welcomed by the staff and the rest of the team.....

who the hell wants to go to madrid where they fight all the time, even after they were supposed to be allies (e.g. capello & cassano)... and where playing time isnt guaranteed even if you are a 'big star' because you can always be replaced by a team always willing to shell out another buck for the next big thing.

even though im not saying i want pato on the team, i think i would choose milan over madrid any day.
Thats what u think but quality players r still choosing em over Milan anyday of the week -- > FACT.
Milan isnt a paradise anymore specially with Ancelotti where no matter how talented or how good u perform u will never play ahead of his golden boys even if they r shit since more than 3years.
The management show no ambition & if there is players that don’t care about money then they still wont choose Milan , an old team with no ambition nor vision nor sense of reality.

Ronaldo chose us coz we were the only team with a real challenge that wanted him.
Refusing an Arab country or am American club was his only respectful choice.
Its not like he chose us over Arsenal , Barca , Valencia , Chelsea , Lyon , Manu , Inter , Roma …………..

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2007, 12:07   #242
edika_kaka
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka,Steven Defour

atletico new target is pato..
and atletico want to bid him..
edika_kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 11:54   #243
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Hope that Milan will try to make a bid, not like in Marcelo case, only interested but I don't think Milan made a bid..

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 11:54   #244
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by favor-milan
and now i'm sure Cicinho now realizes that choosing Real is a big mistake
Very very very big mistake!!

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2007, 18:50   #245
PatoKaka
eLdiablo

Fav. Players: Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by edika_kaka
atletico new target is pato..
and atletico want to bid him..
atletico are getting smart.. signing aguero and pato is more than just an excellent transfer.. but berslu rule is signing players 30+ :P
PatoKaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2007, 02:44   #246
Nano7
Rookie

Fav. Players: Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaKaka
atletico are getting smart.. signing aguero and pato is more than just an excellent transfer.. but berslu rule is signing players 30+ :P
Yea man in milan only think's in old players to finish theirs careers in milan, for that of the experience of the old players milan choice theirs, but the young players always be the best, all the people say: ronlado 18s are the best of his career making almost 40 goals in the PSV, and i think milan don't like young players? they think that put young players in the A squad is too risk (becaouse i see this boy Di gennaro and he is a telented boy and i didn't see him in the A squad) Ancellotti only need old players?.....................................that confused me a lot, why milan haven't a young player in A squad (gourcuff is the only exception and he is not very talented he is a regular young player).

Pato is a great player and i saw this so many times and milan need him.

And remember than milan have been seen KAKA 4 years before they buy him................................very bad we miss kaka for 4 years only because milan "need see him, milan need be secure of his buy" milan doesn't wanna loss his money.

sorry for my poor english
Nano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 18:00   #247
Nano7
Rookie

Fav. Players: Sheva,Rosicky,Kaka,Pato,Neymar,Sahin,Ljajic,T.Silva,Pitu Barrientos,Lamela,Lucas,Bale,CoentraoBRAZIL

Look at this Alexandre is coming back after his injury, he didn't play after the U20 and look at this goal, he makes the 2nd goal assist and make the 3rd goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv4FbEeOgR4
Nano7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2007, 19:18   #248
PatoKaka
eLdiablo

Fav. Players: Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta

he'll be greaaat for milan.. he plays like kun aguero but he plays for brazil.. any1ways we should sign him before any1 else does..
PatoKaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 20:25   #249
K-J
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Tomáš Rosický

Looks like a very promising youngster.

Signature

K-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 13:24   #250
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

I know it's Tribal, but since it's relevant...ish...

Brazilian superkid Pato drops big AC Milan hint
tribalfooball.com - March 26, 2007

Internacional de Porto Alegre starlet Alexandre Pato admits AC Milan striker Ronaldo is his role-model.

"Ronaldo is spectacular and knows how to score goals in important games," the 17 year-old told Gazzetta dell Sport. "I also like Romario, who definitely deserves his 1000 goals.

"I know Italian clubs are following me, but I prefer to concentrate on playing well for Internacional.

"I have no preference. I only want to join a big club where I can enjoy my football. I like Ronaldo, but also Andriy Shevchenko."

Source.
censorthiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 16:27   #251
kakalshehri
Rookie

Default great ball player

milan should consider batu he could be the brasilain virsion of missi
kakalshehri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 23:18   #252
Jivara
Forza Milan

i really like this guy, but i dont know where we can fit all these players who all want to come to milan all of a sudden, we got ronaldo, and its seems ronaldinho is gonna join so where would pato play? if inzaghi and gila leave then it would be 2 italians less and 2 brazilians more, i liked milan because they had an italian team with a brazilian flavour, unlike inter who were argentinian with no flavour. i think gila should stay, if pato comes then oliveira should leave, i wouldnt mind inzaghi leaving for ronaldinho, but that should be it, the problem is that the names are all tempting: ronaldinho, pato, ze roberto, daniel alves, juan. but we cant possibly get all of them
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2007, 12:27   #253
ter
Rookie

Fav. Players: pato, ronaldhino, pippo

theres links to loads of brazil players but what about the non eu player prob??
to be honest id prefer pato at 20m than ronaldinho at 70m
ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2007, 19:18   #254
Andrea
Primavera Player

We don't need Ronaldinho or Eto'o..We should buy him.I am watching usually Brasilian league..He is big talent.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2007, 21:48   #255
PrAcTiC
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by censorthiis
I know it's Tribal, but since it's relevant...ish...

Brazilian superkid Pato drops big AC Milan hint
tribalfooball.com - March 26, 2007

Internacional de Porto Alegre starlet Alexandre Pato admits AC Milan striker Ronaldo is his role-model.

"Ronaldo is spectacular and knows how to score goals in important games," the 17 year-old told Gazzetta dell Sport. "I also like Romario, who definitely deserves his 1000 goals.

"I know Italian clubs are following me, but I prefer to concentrate on playing well for Internacional.

"I have no preference. I only want to join a big club where I can enjoy my football. I like Ronaldo, but also Andriy Shevchenko."

Source.
If the club decide to bring here Shevchenko again then this kid will have a chance to play along side his idols..
PrAcTiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2007, 23:00   #256
invy
Rookie

He's too young to play much so we can bring him and send on loan somewhere in italy maybe. and we better be fast, ManU just bought Anderson and Nani (FM2007 wonderkids ), I wouldnt like someone get Pato before us.
invy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2007, 23:10   #257
redeyes
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by invy
He's too young to play much so we can bring him and send on loan somewhere in italy maybe. and we better be fast, ManU just bought Anderson and Nani (FM2007 wonderkids ), I wouldnt like someone get Pato before us.
FM and Champ Man before get plenty wrong, so don't always assume they will be great (cavenaghi, renato etc etc)
redeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2007, 23:12   #258
invy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeyes
FM and Champ Man before get plenty wrong, so don't always assume they will be great (cavenaghi, renato etc etc)
Ofcourse.. I dont know about Nani but I've seen Anderson and I think he is very good, he's got some flair. They will use Nani to replace Giggs I guess, and also he probably wouldnt fit in Milan team..
invy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2007, 00:11   #259
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

We are interested in Pato, thats what Braida or Leonardo said but we arent going to make a move for him yet. Probably in a few years time when he mattures remember he is only 17/18 years old.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2007, 10:14   #260
Andrea
Primavera Player

I am still angry..How we missed Anderson ? We will buy Sheva 31 years old..Yes this is true we cannot buy any players under 30 years old!
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote