• is stupid

Votes: 79 37.4%

• Total voters

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Guys let's stop talking about that issue (I know it's important, and that it's also important to clear some things up, but you the rules). It's probably a really stupid news based on stereotypes, made up my some english tabloid that was reproduced by stupid goal.com.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I just hope Beckham plays well for us. He is a hard worker and always fights to the end. Lets hope this move works out for us.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
with beckham and janku on opposite flanks, if boriello stays healthy he could see ALOT of opportunities.....

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
He is a fashion model, and he is past it, but he will make money and will add up to our options in midfield. Touting him as a savior and what we need is stupid, but I'm sure he will turn out to be a useful asset to our squad.

Milan needs a lot of new players in order to stop the time from running us over. However, young players who are world class are rare to come, and when they do come, they are expensive. In recent years, Milan hasn't been a club that spends a lot, save this season, when we've bought some useful players. I hope we can win as much as possible with this squad (read: make as much money as possible) so that we will be able to build on that. That is what Berlusconi is thinking too, I guess.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Marcus said:
I'm sure he will turn out to be a useful asset to our squad.
Not trying to be a priss, but how, exactly? He's here for only a few months and certainly won't be playing much. Maybe scoring a free kick goal or two, but that's it.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
He is even lossing sponsors. No more Pepsi (though it kind of makes sense, Pepsi's logo is Generation Next...you can't be promoting that in our team).

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Pepsi's logo is Generation Next...you can't be promoting that in our team.
Nice. :)

David-Regal said:
The reality is we have Paolo Maldini, who is much much better than Ashbee in terms of football achievement and Maldini is definitely AT LEAST on the same level as Ashbee in terms of captaincy.
Who cares? That wasn't the point of the article.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Beemer said:
Not trying to be a priss, but how, exactly? He's here for only a few months and certainly won't be playing much. Maybe scoring a free kick goal or two, but that's it.

Well if he does scores a goal or two,does goals could prove crucial for the 3 points in a match ,and getting as many wins from now till the end of the season is vital for us.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beemer said:

I believe that we are in agreement that he, though not the best player around, has certain characteristics which might come in handy. He works a lot on the pitch, there is no doubt about that, plays a position for which we have no player (right midfielder), can provide a solid Pirlo substitution, is a good freekick and penalty taker and will be motivated to play.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman.

Goal.com said:
Milan: Beckham Can Play Until 40
The Rossoneri's fitness guru has declared that old Goldenballs has another six years left in him...

When David Beckham left Real Madrid for the Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007, it was assumed he was waving goodbye to Europe and top-tier club football.

Less than two years later, however, the England midfielder is back on the continent after completing a loan switch to AC Milan, where he will spend the Major League Soccer off-season.

The Italian giants are eager to make the deal permanent, and club medic Jean-Pierre Meerseeman believes Becks, who turned 34 in May, can play on until 2015.

The Sun quoted Meerseeman as saying: “Beckham could go on for another five or six years.

“His cardiovascular readings are very good. His basic fitness is excellent. All he needs to do now is to alter his training programme slightly.”

Milan's track record in fielding veritable OAPs is impressive. Alessandro Costacurta played until the age of 41, while Paolo Maldini is still going at 40. All three of their first-team goalkeepers - Christian Abbiati, Zeljko Kalac and Dida - are in their mid 30s.

And although Beckham has not played since the MLS season ended, Meerseeman reckons he will be fit and firing within three weeks.

He continued: “We test and re-test our players in every aspect of body and mind.

“David is behind the others right now in terms of match fitness. It will take 15-20 days to reach the required level.”

M

MassterMark

AC Milan's medical staff are convinced that David Beckham, the club's superstar loan-signing, can play on at the highest level until the age of 40. The England midfielder, who turns 34 in May, apparently needs only to rejig his training habits slightly to follow in Paolo Maldini's footsteps...
goal....com
hmmm.. they are suggesting that we'll buy him...
very emabarrassing.:rolleyes:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, it's just Goal.com twisting shit around as usual.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
NO - we are not going to buy...

we can't afford him :rolleyes:

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
I think it's a 50-50 chance. We might end up buying him and we might not. Depends if he wants to play real football again, and if he can do it or not. It's all his choice.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
As long as Milan don't get blown up I'm happy.

Milan14Legend

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Nesta
David-Regal said:
I was pissed by the article. It looked like Ashbee is the god of football.
He deserves the praise.

Edit: And it isn't 1% of the praise that Maldini gets, so I don't see the reason you should be pissed.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
oh becks....

Beckham Has New Tattoo, Victoria Is Unhappy
The Englishman has another tattoo, but wife Victoria is becoming a little concerned...

»Comments (18) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us

galleria
zoom
David Beckham's latest tattoo has not gone down too well with wife Victoria as he takes another step towards becoming a walking work of art.
The new Milan man is getting ready to meet up with his team-mates this week and he thought he would do it by adding more colour to his left arm.
The tattoo is a proverb believed to be taken from the Bible and it reads:
"My son, do not forget my teaching but keep my commands in your heart."
Sources close to the Beckhams told The Sun that Victoria is not impressed:
"Victoria doesn’t think David should have any more tattoos and tried to stop him having another. She likes his tatts but wants a bit of his skin to be left, yet David went ahead with it anyway.
“She is worried he is hooked and she doesn’t know where it will all end. He is a very healthy bloke.
“He doesn’t smoke, barely drinks and looks after his body very carefully. But his addiction is tattoos.
“So while his insides are as clean as a whistle, his outsides are quite the opposite.”
Milan are preparing to head off for their annual tour of Dubai and Beckham is expected to join them later today. The club have never really revealed their stance on all of the midfielder's tattoos.
Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

-------

expect more articles like this everytime u click ac milan on goal.com or tmw

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Does anyone seriously believe goal.crap? Especially when there's exactly the same article on **************.com.

Edit: the name is censored as it should be. :D

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
David-Regal said:
I was pissed by the article. It looked like Ashbee is the god of football.
I didn't get that impression at all. Methinks you probably read too much into it.

The article was about English players written by an English journalist. Plus, not every football writer is going to suck up to Maldini or his accolades.

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Happy New Year

Last edited by a moderator:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Happy New Year

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Happy New Year

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy New Year

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Ok, here's the situation. Because of the technical problems, mods can't delete the posts but we can edit them. My version of edited post is all I can think of right now.

Get back to the topic and drop the politics/religious matter someplace else. We're not blind deaf and I know what's happening is bad but this is NOT and NEVER the place to discuss it.

Happy New Year.

Last edited:

Bunga_M

Primavera
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Ok, here's the situation. Because of the technical problems, mods can't delete the posts but we can edit them. My version of edited post is all I can think of right now.

Get back to the topic and drop the politics/religious matter someplace else. I know what's happening is bad but this is NOT and NEVER the place to discuss it.

Best editing job Gaizka :D

Schedule