DhxjZgoWsAEInx1.jpg

We have officially been taken over by Elliot, now bow to the new supreme leader

singer-apocalypse-300x200.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Nothing in that statement mentions "football", "the pitch", "competitiveness" let alone titles *Le sigh*
Hope that's implied by "success"

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Nothing in that statement mentions "football", "the pitch", "competitiveness" let alone titles *Le sigh*

“Elliott looks forward to the challenge of realising the club’s potential and returning the club to the pantheon of top European football clubs where it rightly belongs. Elliott also strongly believes in the value-creation opportunity at AC Milan.”

:)

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Any1 knows how to get in touch with congo? I fear his Paolo Di Canio heart might've stopped beating when learning of this development... sum1 phone, txt, email him

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
“Elliott looks forward to the challenge of realising the club’s potential and returning the club to the pantheon of top European football clubs where it rightly belongs. Elliott also strongly believes in the value-creation opportunity at AC Milan.”

:)

Good stuff :thumbsup:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Welcome, now the first thing to do is to sack Mirabelli, if they dont want to lose a lot of money.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
A huge relief and truly the best 'signing' of the mercato.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Vultures. But I hope this brings some change. Id be happy if we can make smart investments in the midfield that get us to a CL spot. Thats all I want - no fancy names, just consistent football - 1-0 wins and we get there.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

on-field = pitch
ambitious objectives/success = competitiveness/titles

also
DhxjZgkX4AAiEl5.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Finally we got rid of the clowns from China, welcomed changed.

“Having assumed control, Elliott’s vision for AC Milan is straightforward: to create financial stability and establish sound management; to achieve long-term success for AC Milan by focusing on the fundamentals and ensuring that the club is well-capitalized; and to run a sustainable operating model that respects UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations.

Music to my ears, now i hope they quickly fire the two inter rejects.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are fooling yourself if you think we will become more competitive under Elliott.
They have 0 motivation to invest in the club besides the bare minimum.

They will look to return their investment and exit asap.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
You are fooling yourself if you think we will become more competitive under Elliott.
They have 0 motivation to invest in the club besides the bare minimum.

They will look to make a return their on their investment and exit asap.

And make a little profit on top, ofc there's slim chances of them getting really involved in the football business.

But what they will do, is create a stable structure that can be sold for a proper amount to somebody who is interested in this business. This could actually be a proper "year zero" when we actually lay some solid ground work before us.

Having a healthy management, that can bring financial stability and make smart decisions all around, not just in the transfer market is what we lack most.

Elliot will provide that, they have to if they actually want this investment to pan off.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Surprised there has been no official announcement from the China boyz yet :lol:

So how long are Elliott in this for now because I am hearing talks of Maldini/Gandini been brought in and a possible stadium project. All those sound like long term aspirations and I don't wanna see Paolo shipped out if Rocco buys the club.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Surprised there has been no official announcement from the China boyz yet :lol:

I think we waited way too long for an announcement when they got the club as well. They had no website :D

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
I think we waited way too long for an announcement when they got the club as well. They had no website :D

Can't even afford a domain registry at this point haha :D

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
And make a little profit on top, ofc there's slim chances of them getting really involved in the football business.

But what they will do, is create a stable structure that can be sold for a proper amount to somebody who is interested in this business. This could actually be a proper "year zero" when we actually lay some solid ground work before us.

Having a healthy management, that can bring financial stability and make smart decisions all around, not just in the transfer market is what we lack most.

Elliot will provide that, they have to if they actually want this investment to pan off.

This is really the best hope honestly.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They wont spend much, we will sell out deadwood (Kalinic, betloacci, bacca) ect and sell to Rocco a year on

Cant see it being that bad

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The bad: they will not invest crazy money, but just what's needed to optimize their investment.

The good: they will create a stable foundation and lead us to stable profitability, which might lead to us being bought by even a more serious owner than Rocco would've been.

I can see them going for IPO eventually. I think that is what happened to Manchester United.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Best signing this year would be Rocco Commisso, here's to hoping this sale to him happens.... he has the right mindset to turn this around

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
~~go downtown and eat it like a vulture~~

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players