Adel Taarabt Thread

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
tumblr_liza5gI8tK1qiyrq3o1_400.gif

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
Is this some kind of sick joke?

It reminds me of a story about 2 record execs who had a bet to see who could get the worst single into the charts.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Is this some kind of sick joke?

It reminds me of a story about 2 record execs who had a bet to see who could get the worst single into the charts.

bastards :mad:
guess that explains drake and lil wayne's success :head:

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
well to be honest im happy enough with this deal, we are straight swapping a useless 32 year old defender who has 8 caps for us in two season, with a 24 year old attacking midfielder, morroccan international who has potential to be pretty good. its a no brainer for me, zaccardol was just eating up wages and bench warming.

its sad that we have come to this kind of transfer at Milan but thats the way it is the last few years so on that basis i think its a deal that makes sense. we badly need a CB since TS and Nesta left

you are the voice of reason, but i still hate this guy. i tend to like all of our players, but i hate this type of cocky cunt who basically dissed milan (although, realistically, i guess) before he even got here. cassano at least had the 'class' to do it after he already left.

ah well, another notch on our failing ambitions belt, i can't see myself supporting this guy. i hope i'm wrong, i really do.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Oh ffs. :fp:

~

Well at least he's talented. Kind of. I guess.

*sigh*

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well taarabt would be an upgrade on zaccardo (he can bring more to our attack than zacc could to our d) . So i would be for it . Taarabt would provide good depth at AM . Plus the kid is so talented. Yes he hasent proved it at high levels but you never know. I was also hoping for the armero-constant swap to get done but i guess not. Hopefully G still gets a cb (Rami-Honda-Essien-Maybe Taarabt so far is pretty good considering he spent like what 0 $ lol ) .

Last edited:

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Talented ass hole

Still hope he can deliver :thumbsup:

The swap was decent IMO

diegoyya

Primavera
Reaction score
Why people keep saying he is a butthole? I'm not familiar with him but i've heard he is a good dribbler in the past with pace. I tried to google why he has bad publicity didn't find much. I actually thought it was a joke getting somoene talented for zaccardo.. lol

But if its a loan that fulham would stop paying for and milan assume the payment then it makes sense.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very lateral move. Don't even feel like having a strong opinion about it. Let's wait and see. Anyway, it's not like we lost much

DekiDekz

Post-Modern Hermit
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan
When this deal is finalised I am literally waiting for Taarabt to say that Hachim Mastour was the reason that influenced his decision into coming to Milan. :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He will apologize for speaking insolently about milan in public once he joins us i reckon

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Yes! Yes! Fulham players will solve all our problems!

We need a GK, get Stekenlalaburg!

We need a Ghanaian to replace Boateng (all star Ghana midfield!) get Derek Boateng!
Boateng for Boateng! :b: :b: :b:

The void left by Matri? Berbatov! Or maybe that Bent guy, he is younger I think.

Damien Duff to slot right into Boss Seedorf's 4231!!

Maybe we can get this Dejagah guy as well, he is Iranian, new market potential, more money.

We might even see the return of the great Senderos :proud:

Come on G, make dreams happen :b: :b: :b:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Why so much hate pipa?

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Why so much hate pipa?

Don't you get it!?? G is such a genius.

We raid Fulham of their superstars, and get Milan back to the top!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

We will soon be winning the CL again, #believeinG

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He seems completely unpredictable from what I read. For all you know, such talents could get to a consistent level when playing in a big team with established players.

I'm just being optimistic. I remember believing the hype and taking him in my first FPL team in the season when QPR got promoted. Had to remove him soon afterwards.

But position to position, there's nothing to crib about. We have too many CBs and one more AM is pretty much a top need. Swapping Zaccardo for an attacking player is a perfectly fine strategy. Whether Taarabt is the right player, I dont know.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
junky move here and a complete waste of space IMO.

We reeeeeeeeally need to stop with these shitty lateral moves. Either buy a legit talent or deal with the squad at your disposal... So dumb.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
you are the voice of reason, but i still hate this guy. i tend to like all of our players, but i hate this type of cocky cunt who basically dissed milan (although, realistically, i guess) before he even got here. cassano at least had the 'class' to do it after he already left.

ah well, another notch on our failing ambitions belt, i can't see myself supporting this guy. i hope i'm wrong, i really do.

You don't need to, you can dislike whoever you want and this douche is a good one to dislike. these are the types of players that shouldn't be in Milan uniforms and regardless of if he becomes a player here I won't all of the sudden become a fan of his. We need to stop getting people who never deserved to wear the Milan shirt in the first place, this is a prime example. (and we have too many examples already...)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Also, as long as we're going for cheap/free signings, I'd always prefer a technical player. Non-technical circumstances can always change depending on many factors.. It's probably better than getting a, say, Nocerino who may have a great attitude but limited technique.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree with necro, rather have a technical player than a non technical player like nocerino or a brainless fool like traore etc. @pipa, u r hilarious man.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
G still after him :proud: cant wait

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Meh, won't play anyway. His opinions aren't relevant either.

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
nope.gif

The only pros for this is that he can surpirse because he is a shitty player with a shitty attitude.