I don't like this transfer at all
but it's time to stop whining about it

welcome Alex

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Alex is undergoing the medicals now at the La Madonnina clinic in Milano.
#BenvenutoAlex #AlexRossonero

Time to move this thread

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alex: "I am very happy to be a Milan player."

Alex: "My first impression of Milan is wonderful. Everything seems to be perfectly organized."

Alex: "I am very happy to here. We have to win the league and get Milan back in the Champions League."

"I am very happy to join an important club like Milan.I am committed to fighting hard and win with Milan"- Alex

Alex: "The first impression is wonderful, everything here is well organized. I've talked with Galliani and I'm very excited."

Alex: "We have to bring Milan back to where they belong. We have to fight for the Scudetto and return to the Champions League."

Alex: "I want to thank all the Milan fans. I will work hard to win titles with Milan."

Alex: "I had the chance to join Milan when @MrAncelotti was the coach. He is a fantastic person, and he is like a father to me."

Rami - Alex is the best combo since Nesta and Silva

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BpYGXPtCQAAwq5n.jpg

The Man

Banned
Reaction score

Alex: "I am very happy to be a Milan player."

Alex: "My first impression of Milan is wonderful. Everything seems to be perfectly organized."

Alex: "I am very happy to here. We have to win the league and get Milan back in the Champions League."

"I am very happy to join an important club like Milan.I am committed to fighting hard and win with Milan"- Alex

Alex: "The first impression is wonderful, everything here is well organized. I've talked with Galliani and I'm very excited."

Alex: "We have to bring Milan back to where they belong. We have to fight for the Scudetto and return to the Champions League."

Alex: "I want to thank all the Milan fans. I will work hard to win titles with Milan."

Alex: "I had the chance to join Milan when @MrAncelotti was the coach. He is a fantastic person, and he is like a father to me."

Rami - Alex is the best combo since Nesta and Silva

Yes, but it is because of Alex and not because of Rami. Alex is the only good Centre back we have had since Silva and Nesta.

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
BpYHespIIAA6EGY.jpg

welcome to da club

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
Very happy!

it means less Mexes-Zapata or even Bonera-Zaccardo duo in the heart of the defense

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
There are only positives that come out of this deal . He is free, not too big of a salary (2mil) , was a beast with psg last season(one of the top clubs in the world), benched sakho 2 years ago and marquinhos last year, is in gr8 shape, one of the best headers of the ball, international experience (what milan needs at the back), highest passing % of all cb's last year . Psg wanted him back but since they have billions of $ , they signed Luiz(who is younger and Ts's brazil teammate). Alex is too good to be a no.3 Cb. He and Rami would be a solid duo. To get a younger version of Alex it would cost milan minimum 15 mil. , money that they dont have now so its a good alternative for sure.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Another man with a great retirement plan :proud:

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Shut up now.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 23 min
Alex: Completed 1434 of his 1572 attempted passes last season, giving him the best pass success (93.9%) in Europe’s top 5 leagues (10+ apps)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
But did you know that Alex spent 99.6% of his pitch-time in critical zones of the home team's half, while clearing 94.8% of the balls that strayed into this zone? This makes him the 2nd best CB in Europe in Ball-Clearance in One's Own Zone and Pitch-Time-Criticality metrics. Wow.

Welcome, Alex. I think this is a nice signing. He's easily better than Rami, Bonera etc.

Benny20

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Not the best signing but in the grand scheme of things it could have been worse... Much worse. We have to be aware that this is our club now and we can almost no longer compete for high priced players. I'm happy with the purchase if it means mexes is gone and you have to credit the guy for beating out young high cost players the last few years. He's in good form and I wish him all the best here

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
Probably our most sensible free transfer in a while

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
he can clear the aerial ball and he has experience to adjust in a slow archaic turtle league. We just added some beef in front of abbiatti to seal off the entry point. I just hope zapata also finds his top form back

Last edited:

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now we have another player who can score at free kicks and set piece, he has such a powerful strike, damn.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If he plays for us like he did for PSG I'll be happy, reliable defender

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
once upon a time i was so proud of this club. the indignity of having to sign players that inferior clubs didn't want around any more is very tough to take. im not making a reference to alex's ability or lack of it. its just increadible depressing to find out we've signed alex. if he earns more than 2m/season it will be a disgrace.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
At least 3 years too late, but still a good signing. Welcome aboard. I think he'll do well with us.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
he can clear the aerial ball and he has experience to adjust in a slow archaic turtle league. We just added some beef in front of abbiatti to seal off the entry point. I just hope zapata finds his new club.

Corrected.

Welcome Alex. Good player, inteligent and experienced. I hope he'll do a better job then MExes and he and Rami can play well.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But did you know that Alex spent 99.6% of his pitch-time in critical zones of the home team's half, while clearing 94.8% of the balls that strayed into this zone? This makes him the 2nd best CB in Europe in Ball-Clearance in One's Own Zone and Pitch-Time-Criticality metrics. Wow.

Welcome, Alex. I think this is a nice signing. He's easily better than Rami, Bonera etc.

Woooooah

Fuck off haters, Alex is a great CB
Alex-Rami :star:

Stam wasn't a youngster when we got him either

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Welcome Alex! Hope you have a great time here!

Now it's time for Mexes & Zapata to leave. Also Urby & Constant out with a decent LB in plz

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
His foot speed is insanely slow and he lacks any type of catch up pace once he's beaten off the dribble, but on a pretty short deal, it's worth it. If he and Rami are the starters, we're in good shape.

The only thing is that he NEEDS to be handcuffed to a younger defender. He's a two year transitional player, so if the plan is that Jhonson or whatever his name is nowadays is the developmental prospect, those two need to be roommates, bedmates, and even be forced to have threeways together.

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Alex-Rami can become top 3 cb pair in serie a

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't like this transfer at all
but it's time to stop whining about it

welcome Alex

:thumbsup: