The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
065954028d4982c4ccaef7e9cf3770291fad624e.gif

:lol::lol::lol: Every Which Way but Loose :thumbsup:

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any chance of Memphis Depay joining AC Milan seems to have been dealt a big blow as Lyon confirmed a new number(10) for the forward.

:lol:

And here what GDM said (MN):
"Lyon could propose to Milan Depay in the eventual Paquet? operation. Milan followed him for some time, but with an Ibra who did not never wants to be on the bench I don't know if Milan will want another striker. "

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Imagine we have to start duarte - Gabbia in a crucial game. But wait it gets better, let us buy a RW. We already have 2 and diaz can play there.

When someone does not understand what are the wide midfielders are being used in our formation then it is very easy to point out that they are shit.

Samu's job is very critical for our pressing game, he & saele are essential to win the ball back. But vulture decided he is shit.

"Vulture scouting"
Thats when you consider Sales a football player.
Roma , Kjaer , Gabbia & Musa as CD > Sales as a RW.
But no , lets buy a fifth CD + Duarte while having one decent RW in Samu because maybe four CDs might get hurt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
But no , lets buy a fifth CD + Duarte while having one decent RW in Samu because maybe four CDs might get hurt.

And which of those 4 central defenders do you find reliable? Yea sure, Roma and Kjaer are decent, Gabbia is waaaay to young to rely on, Duarte is fkin shit and Musa still has a long way to go before he'll be match fit and even then who knows how he'll turn out. So basically we got a decent cb pair with shit inconsistent backups

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Any chance of Memphis Depay joining AC Milan seems to have been dealt a big blow as Lyon confirmed a new number(10) for the forward.

Big blow?
Lyon just registered him for the match this evening.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, he's on the last year of his contract and wants to leave. Doesn't seem to be many clubs interested though, probably because of corona that teams can't spend money. If they want to do the exchange and Depay wants to come we should do it ASAP. Make Rebic play RW I don't care...

A lot of teams are interested

He agreed terms with Barca, but it fell through (for now) since they have to free up a space but Suarez isn?t joining Juve now. They literally cannot sign a player without getting rid of one

Man U wanted him but he didn?t want to go back

Either way I don’t think this is on but Depays a top player for sure

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's because Barca doesn't have money.

I think if Depay goes to Barca, he'd play as the CF in the same style as he does for Holland, and allow Messi to score the goals, where as he would be a withdrawn 9, to help facilitate everything.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

5cbs in which 3 are garbage 😁

You're weird.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
El Gol Digital: Real Madrid are serious for Bakayoko and ready to immediately pay 30 million euros into Chelsea's coffers. The deal could be closed next week.

Laughing my ass off. Really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I like Saeles. I think he's very alert and has a quite uncommon set of stengths, and they are important in the type of play Pioli has implemented. I think he's showing a lot of desire and his pressing coupled with his alertness is suffocating the opposition. I think he has shown great tactical capacity considering his starting point. He needs to sharpen his boots and get some more edge. More clinical and bit better passes

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I like Saeles. I think he's very alert and has a quite uncommon set of stengths, and they are important in the type of play Pioli has implemented. I think he's showing a lot of desire and his pressing coupled with his alertness is suffocating the opposition. I think he has shown great tactical capacity considering his starting point. He needs to sharpen his boots and get some more edge. More clinical and bit better passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

:thumbsup:

Agreed. This will happen this season.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Anyone watching Bayern - Schalke? :lol:

Bayern are awesome buy daaaaamn Schalke are trash, coach needs to get sacked tomorrow.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
in 3 days serie a ? EXCITED
i cant stand pioli but this season is our best chance for 4th in a very long time
fodderpolice eyes are on pioli and hakan tho......always watching

ibra actually revived the club

huh? :eek::conf::eek:
The guy basically resurrected a dead team :rolleyes:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Cumdivido is confident that Milenković will be our player till 1.10 or at least his serious sources tells him that. :D

Btw, if it's true, I think that we can forget about Chiesa (even if I always thought that it's unrealistic from the start), no way that that Viola will sell two of their best players to Milan in same mercato knowing not-so-great relationship between two clubs. :o

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Milan , the track reopens #Ajer of the #Celtic @Longo

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Salad is bang average and not an upgrade on Calabria + Conti let alone Samu. It's signings like 7m Salad, 9m Krunic, 11m Duarte and 25m + Djalo for Leao that make me question Maldini's capability but then he goes and picks up 16m Benny, 20m Theo, Rebic for Silva, 10m Tonali and Ibra/Diaz for free :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Bayern are so fast on the counter.

Mfs cant stop.

everyone will be successful on the counter vs a team that doesn't press while having their defense very high up the field. Absolutely horrible tactical display from Schalke.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Cumdivido is confident that Milenković will be our player till 1.10 or at least his serious sources tells him that. :D

Btw, if it's true, I think that we can forget about Chiesa (even if I always thought that it's unrealistic from the start), no way that that Viola will sell two of their best players to Milan in same mercato knowing not-so-great relationship between two clubs. :o

Depends on whether Chiesa renews his contract or not (it expires in 2022). If he doesn't, then Viola would be practically forced to sell him this year (including a Covid discount) or risk losing him for a pittance next summer. Also, he's coming off a great season individually with 10 goals/9 assists so now is the right time to cash in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule