Mattia De Sciglio Thread

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
10 goals and 5-6 assists won't be enough for a 35mill offer. Look at Cerci ... 13 goals and 12 assists and was barely sold for 16mill + 2 bonus. Only some teams can spend big money and I doubt El Shaarawy will want to go to Russia.

16 m consist in bonus..14m +2, its reasonable for 27 year old and rarely play in international level. why have to overpay cerci?? atletico estimate cerci's value right. immobile is 20m. its reasonable price too

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Immobile didn't get sold for more than 20 mill, even though he's only 24 and was the top scorer of last season. Welbeck is 23, got sold for 20 mill and he had scored 10 goals and 6 assists last year, and a big plus he is English and was bought by an English team. Aubameyang had 21 goals and 16 assists and was sold for 13-15mill. Than you have players like Falcao that get loaned for 20 mill a year even though they are way older and coming from an injury.

Unless El Shaarawy can show that he can pull our team by himself and belongs with the very best, including shining in the NT, he won't attract big offers. A 10 goal and 5 assist season is good at best, but nothing extraordinary and as I said El Shaarawy is not interested to go to play in Russia.

Yeah what made Immobile still be a 20M transfer and not a 35M transfer is the fact he barely played for Italian NT. Same for Wellbeck. Appereances and success in NT are very important for a high market value.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Made the assist to Zaza's goal vs Norway.

Could have had another great assist in minut 45 if Giaccherini's finish was better.

Last edited:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Top11: Mostvaluable Under 21 players

topelf_wm-u21_uk_04062014.jpg

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Made the assist to Zaza's goal vs Norway.

Could have had another great assist in minut 45 if Giaccherini's finish was better.

dude

good morning from Greece

PASQUAL did the assist :)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Ses shits on the face of every cunt on that list except pogba.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
For Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. FIFA-agent Pietro Chiaradia: ''Carlo has a lot of respect for Mattia de Sciglio and wants to buy him for his team.''

Carlo please don't do this to us

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He is getting really good with both feets and he's starting to make good shots from distance.

He works hard to learn and improve :thumbsup:

AC AZZA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso,Maldini,Pirlo,Inzaghi,Kaka
I beg management, please dont sell this guy!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
His calmness scream central defender.
Am not saying it in a bad way but it just every time I watch I get that feeling.
I dont know why & am still wasnt able to identify it but maybe a full back/wing back should be more energetic.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
His calmness scream central defender.
Am not saying it in a bad way but it just every time I watch I get that feeling.
I dont know why & am still wasnt able to identify it but maybe a full back/wing back should be more energetic.

He's not strong enough to be a CB, maybe in a couple of years, he could kinda' go down Ramos' path

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Needs at least 2 more years as fullback before he transitions to centerback. I doubt he will be here very long though, if he does good in a midfielder position in the Italy team, his price will skyrocket easily to 30mill (same thing if he does good when he plays DC)

The truth right now is that we don't have the power to keep our top players if they have strong requests from the top teams (see Benatia at Roma)

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
If he bulks up, I can definitely see him make the transition to CB later on.

When he will have enough power and experience he will be the one that could play in a different position between LB RB and CB every game depending on what we need, like Maldini.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Is it just me, or did he look unwell?

Seemed very subdued throughout the game, and that error towards the end.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Needs to move on from that performance. I'm obviously not going to blame him for the own goal, but he was vulnerable for most of the game and contributed very little going forward.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Didn't look 100% today....at all not the usual Mattia hopefully he'll be back to his amazing self again

Schedule