Group F: AUSTRIA, HUNGARY, ICELAND, PORTUGAL

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Teansfermarkt is not a reliable site for stats.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Silly moron leaf. Conversion rate means nothing... If Pirlo took the same amount of free kicks as this fraud he would have at least twice as many goals. And I fucking despise Pirlo. And massaro pointed out that during those two years he had to share his free kicks with fucking Becham and Ronaldinho. And I think massaro is a fucking idiot generally. Conversion rate is there to gauge the players ability at free kicks. Last time I checked Ronaldo wasn't even in the top 10 among active players in conversion rate. not even top 20 and I'm talking about active players.

Maybe you need to start learning the obvious....then you can move on to more complex math :)

Messi's rate of conversion is 8.5%
CR7's is 6%

This difference is % in NEGLIGIBLE.
I would say that free kicks is the ONE area where conversion rate shouldn't be the only barometer of ability.

> Please list the players that have a better conversion rate than CR7.
> Please also state honestly if you think that ANYONE in this list will EVER score more than him by the time they retire.

P!rl0 had been shit at Milan for the entire 2007-2008 season.
TWO SEASONS...do you understand this...if CR7 goes TWO MONTHS without scoring a fk the wolves come out for his blood in the media.

Dinho came in July 2008, and to be fair was also shit
Between 2008-2010, Becks played 29 apps total.

In summary, from the start of the 2008 season to 2011 P!rlo scored a whopping 4 goals :lol:.....and you think he would have scored more Free kicks than CR7?
Get the fuck out of here :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Cr knuckleball is amazing imo...very difficult for a goalkeeper.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe you need to start learning the obvious....then you can move on to more complex math :)

Messi's rate of conversion is 8.5%
CR7's is 6%

This difference is % in NEGLIGIBLE.
I would say that free kicks is the ONE area where conversion rate shouldn't be the only barometer of ability.

> Please list the players that have a better conversion rate than CR7.
> Please also state honestly if you think that ANYONE in this list will EVER score more than him by the time they retire.

P!rl0 had been shit at Milan for the entire 2007-2008 season.
TWO SEASONS...do you understand this...if CR7 goes TWO MONTHS without scoring a fk the wolves come out for his blood in the media.

Dinho came in July 2008, and to be fair was also shit
Between 2008-2010, Becks played 29 apps total.

In summary, from the start of the 2008 season to 2011 P!rlo scored a whopping 4 goals :lol:.....and you think he would have scored more Free kicks than CR7?
Get the fuck out of here :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who the fuck is talking about Messi, you fucking moron? It's really hard to track down all time stats I only found this:
free-kick-conversion-rate-graphic-nov-2015.jpg

It can be used as a sample at least.
I can definitely see a few players overtaking him. Pjanic, Calhanwhatshisname, Eriksen, James Rodriguez would be well on his way if the idiot ever let him take any...
They might not score as many as him in their careers (but they probably will), but I know for damn sure that no one will ever miss more than that fraud.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cr knuckleball is amazing imo...very difficult for a goalkeeper.

Yes, very difficult for the keeper to stand there and watch the ball go over the post or hit the wall. :lol:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, very difficult for the keeper to stand there and watch the ball go over the post or hit the wall. :lol:

Raz we should do a drinking game next season for Ronaldo.

One shot of vodka for every freekick that hits the wall.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And speaking of GOAT fk takers:

62 goals from direct free kick :star:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Who the fuck is talking about Messi, you fucking moron? It's really hard to track down all time stats I only found this:

I can definitely see a few players overtaking him. Pjanic, Calhanwhatshisname, Eriksen, James Rodriguez would be well on his way if the idiot ever let him take any...
They might not score as many as him in their careers (but they probably will), but I know for damn sure that no one will ever miss more than that fraud.

Your own stats disprove your argument and you can't see it but I'm the moron :lol:

Seriously...just look at your graphic....everything I'm saying is all there :fp:

Summary:
1) Conversion rate isn't everything - worse free kick takers are higher up the list. Some players simply scored at a higher rate but took far less. It is statistically sound to make the inference that if they took as many as did CR7 this rate would go down, as they would face better keepers and better organized defenses and walls and have to take aim from further distances. Mind blowing that this all needs to be explained to you.

2) To score more you need to take more :mb:

3) NONE of the players in the list are going to retire having scored more free kicks than CR7

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Your own stats disprove your argument and you can't see it but I'm the moron :lol:

Seriously...just look at your graphic....everything I'm saying is all there :fp:

Summary:
1) Conversion rate isn't everything - worse free kick takers are higher up the list. Some players simply scored at a higher rate but took far less. It is statistically sound to make the inference that if they took as many as did CR7 this rate would go down, as they would face better keepers and better organized defenses and walls and have to take aim from further distances. Mind blowing that this all needs to be explained to you.

2) To score more you need to take more :mb:

3) NONE of the players in the list are going to retire having scored more free kicks than CR7

You truly are a moron. Goodbye

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
leading free kicks missed of all time, by a fucking mile

Pics_Art_06_25_04_29_47.jpg

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I actually couldn't find a pic his head on a goat, had to make that one. Guess he's not GOAT enough. :D

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Damn :eek:

Pirlo > cr7 :lol: