All About Music

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes, Pitchfork steers me right. I don't know how to describe it without using some kind of pretentious wankstain of a term like "avant-pop", but this is fucking brilliant.

Gauntlet Hair - "I Was Thinking..."

Yes - their name is ridiculous.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sometimes, Pitchfork steers me right. I don't know how to describe it without using some kind of pretentious wankstain of a term like "avant-pop", but this is fucking brilliant.

Gauntlet Hair - "I Was Thinking..."

Yes - their name is ridiculous.

pretty ill.

speaking of relevant alt-shit...i wanted to hate on this new crystal castles...but its kinda nasty~

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pretty ill.

speaking of relevant alt-shit...i wanted to hate on this new crystal castles...but its kinda nasty~

I went through the same thing with Crystal Castles when "Alice Practice" featured on Skins. The music snob in me wanted to write them off, but they got inside my head. I do respect the lady for appearing to be genuinely batshit mental, like.

The new one is growing on me. I just can't resist a girl repeatedly screeching "DEATHRAY!".

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I went through the same thing with Crystal Castles when "Alice Practice" featured on Skins. The music snob in me wanted to write them off, but they got inside my head. I do respect the lady for appearing to be genuinely batshit mental, like.

The new one is growing on me. I just can't resist a girl repeatedly screeching "DEATHRAY!".

saw them once..alice glass was hissing and spitting repeatedly into the crowd. usually, i wouldnt be fond of this behavior. it kind of works for her tho haha

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn. I haven't been following him much lately. Shits dope.

this song is made for driving around with a blunt in your mouth. wearing sunglasses. looking shady.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
saw them once..alice glass was hissing and spitting repeatedly into the crowd. usually, i wouldnt be fond of this behavior. it kind of works for her tho haha

Aye, I assume all Toronto girls are spitting, squat-dwelling mentalistes.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
emperor ?? loool. not my type. i prefer black like dimmu borgir. the old dimmu borgir when nagash was still the bass player. now that nagash has left db, the new db sucks + the current band nagash is in called kovenant kinda sucks as well. what happened to the old dimmu borgir and their classic album enthroned darkness triumphant ?? hmmm... ;)

I liked Kovenant's stuff better before they changed their name from The Covenant. Nexus Polaris ftw.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
pretty ill.

This makes me want to dump my body. Or at least get out of the current one. I think I'm gonna put this on loud to see if it blows off skirts.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
after listening to this 2nd new CC shit...my boner is growing ever so quickly for the new album. it is far past half chub. it might even be fully hard at this point. no homo

Leva

Primavera
Reaction score
I love this track even though not exactly my genre. Prob just a memory gateway to a weekend of bliss I spent with a Venezuelan goddess in LA I met in Vegas.

Just listen to the lyrics...it makes life's beauties so simple.

To the one that got away because of youthful stupidity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhm27uXG6bg

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I love her,just recently found out she can sign to :

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Megan-Fox-Amanda-Seyfried-Lesbian-Kiss.jpg

what the... it was working fine at first

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Missed coachella this weekend expensive, but mostly cause I had other plans....)
mainPoster.jpg

Good to see Beats Antique there(rep the bay) though:

I recommend smoking a lot of weed and listening to this:

Last edited:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Should have sold your organs to see Sunny Day Real Estate.

Thom Yorke, Deerhunter, Gil Scott-Heron, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Yo La Tengo, Frightened Rabbit and Camera Obscura must all be worth at least a kidney too.

I'm planning to go to ATP Festival in December. Neurosis, Tim Hecker and 3 nights of Godspeed You! Black Emperor. I don't care if that's just a collection of oddly arranged words to most of you; I'm excited.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i'll be honest. It was more a terrible weekend than money because i wasted enough of that this weekend

It was alumni weekend at my university. Iunno how to explain it really, but it's a big deal... all my friends went etc. etc. Just a gigantic party, but I saw many people I haven't seen in a years time pretty much.

Sucks I missed it though. Planning to road trip to texas though and attend this:http://2009.aclfestival.com/ ....well thats last years lineup

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Really like this at the moment, and it's nice to find out that Drake is Canadian aswell. :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ill. feel like it would be tighter if the chick was singing thoe

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This is mostly only for the Romanians running around here,cause otherwise you wont really understand it ..but its one awesome song :))

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I gotta say. There are two rappers who are so bad it's AWESOME. So much fun to do there awful voices and sing along particularly drunk...

Awesome drunk game. Hit on girls in Ja rule or DMX voice....

"WHATS MY MOTHAFUCKIN NAME....."

"X GON GIVE IT TO YOU. (bark bark)"

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Ja Rule's voice is terrible, it's so loud and weird.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know.... it's sooo awful it's hilarious

"EVERY THUUUG NEED A LADDDAAAYY"

When Fast & Furious got out i was hoping he would get run over by a car.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Interesting re-working of a British classic. ;)

Cover of Pulp's "Common People":

Last edited:

Schedule