Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
3pts I’m very happy :) <3

Well done and forza milan

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
good game, not the best but alot of spirit and direct play which already improvement from montella's days, finally an entertaining game with a deserved 3 points and most importantly all goals under gatusso come from open play not dead pieces.

i just hope this win would at least make people shut about selling bonaventura every fucking match.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Top 4 all dropped points ..... UCL is still on baby :gun:

It’s extremely difficult but theres a lot of time to make things right. We need 18 wins out of the remaining 22 games imo lol.. i want us to first win the remaining 3 of this round then we’ll see where we stand before playing Crotone at home..

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
It’s extremely difficult but theres a lot of time to make things right. We need 18 wins out of the remaining 22 games imo lol.. i want us to first win the remaining 3 of this round then we’ll see where we stand before playing Crotone at home..

I'm gonna keep on that with you! 18/22 let's do it!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
reminded me a bit of this

CaEsVMPWwAA1NQX.jpg

24899855_10155016962421937_3813252699963805499_n.jpg

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
First name Jack, last name Bonaventure.

Montella's attacking football was confusing as fuck, nothing is going to change that fact.

I don't need 78 pts by season's end. I only need 70 which will beat the 68 pts we got last season. Will probably be in top 6 with 70 pts.

Forza Milan.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic did quite well in terms of physics battles in attack, his passing and layed-off balls are too inconsistent though.
Kalinic and Bonaventura have a little partnership going on, Bonaventura has good instincts, if he plays close to goal he is always dangerous in terms of making use of voluntary and involuntary spread balls.

Cutrone made the best impact though, should get a chance in the starting XI. Silva very disappointing.

Bonucci and Monto did well, Musacchio did his best to ruin the defense, looked even worse with 4 at the back. Maybe we should try him as RB.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Kalinic did quite well in terms of physics battles in attack, his passing and layed-off balls are too inconsistent though.
Kalinic and Bonaventura have a little partnership going on, Bonaventura has good instincts, if he plays close to goal he is always dangerous in terms of making use of voluntary and involuntary spread balls.

Cutrone made the best impact though, should get a chance in the starting XI. Silva very disappointing.

Bonucci and Monto did well, Musacchio did his best to ruin the defense, looked even worse with 4 at the back. Maybe we should try him as RB.

Yes musa as rb maybe a solution. Rr can push forward leaving roma, bonucci and musa. We need rr to get into more advance position to cross

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Musacchio and RR were total shits. Especially Musacchio. Got slaughtered by fucking Destro of all strikers. Rest were good. Bona, Kali, Borini, Monto, and Bonucci were great.
Play Musa as RB until Conti comes back.
Fine a starting Cb pair from Bonu, Ale, Zapata, Paletta.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bona, Kalinic, Borini were natural. They have the abilities needed to make the most of this style of play.

Bonucci and Monto continued their good form.

This one game brought us to a better level than all the 15 games prior to it combined.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Remember how Cristiano developed?
In his early days at ManU he was invisible in half of the matches and frustrating in many others.

In terms of personality / mentality they are very similar.

Ferguson gave Cristiano a shitton of confidence.
A starting spot in the team for years so he can develop.
Silva neesd to play if we want him to get better.
And we need to accept that he will have poor games.

Perhaps that's why we suck at developing young players.
A couple bad games and we write them off.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
We got the 3 points? What kind of sorcery is this?:eek:

Here's to many more :thumbsup:

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Borini was probably our best player (if we exclude Jack ,obviously).
I still think that Frank is not playing his exact position like he used to play in Atalanta.
He played more centrally and there he had more freedom. He is playing way too much close to the right flank.

Andre Silva, hm..... bad 20 minutes.

We needed the win!

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
I'll take 3 points anyday ... First winning for our Rino.. no matter how the game was :D
Bonaventura and Borini was MOTM for me :star: