Brazilian Football Thread

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

movie quote :)

. I'm pretty bummed i missed that match actually. Did jucilei stand out for corinthians? I wanna see more of him TBH. i've already seen enough of Ganso to declare him the next zidane times infinity to the 231098490239784 power

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
Ganso needs a coach to guide him... his too cocky by now.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
movie quote :)

. I'm pretty bummed i missed that match actually. Did jucilei stand out for corinthians? I wanna see more of him TBH. i've already seen enough of Ganso to declare him the next zidane times infinity to the 231098490239784 power

I havent seen much of him except on youtube videos. He seems very talented but srlsy is he such good to become next zidane ?

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
I havent seen much of him except on youtube videos. He seems very talented but srlsy is he such good to become next zidane ?

he is kinda class like zidane..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

he is kinda class like zidane..

This.

Technically he is wonderful. And stylistically he falls into zidane MOLD, thats what i meant..... Positive and negatives. Ganso is NOT fast, and it's unlikely he'll ever be fast. He's a classic #10, not a kaka type if you will.

And top carry on thats my issue, bringing him in would just be like gourcuff etc. If it's going to be only change milan make, don't expect improvement in wins.

While i'd love Ganso here, he'd need to come with a couple more things

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Zidane is my favorite ever.. it'd been a while since im looking for somebody becoming at least similar with his style.. but i know it will never show up.

If ganso is that similar... I WANT HIM NOW @ MILAN !

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
a perfect number 10 for milan now is diego.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Zidane is my favorite ever.. it'd been a while since im looking for somebody becoming at least similar with his style.. but i know it will never show up.

If ganso is that similar... I WANT HIM NOW @ MILAN !

He is not.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's the closest we can find to thet Zidane/Riquelme type of players. He will be a great no 10 and him and Pato here for a decade will only mean some trophies along the way.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Paulo Henrique Ganso: Simply the Best Midfileder

He hails from the Amazon rainforests of northern Brazil. He plies his trade in the bustling metropolis of São Paulo. If you still haven't heard of him then take note of his name—this kid is raising eyebrows in Brazil and throughout the world.

Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima or just Ganso (goose), as he is popularly known, has amassed a huge celebrity fan base in Brazil. Everybody who is somebody in the football world agrees that he must be on Dunga's May 11 Seleção list.

All the big names from Zico and Romario to Rivellino and Pele agree that the lad has that special touch, putting him in a whole other category.

His ability to slow a game down to his pace and literally hide the ball reminds us of the master Riquelme, but he's tall and strong as well so perhaps he's more like a Zidane. His dribbling skills and precision passes, though, perhaps make him a new Kaka.

The truth is that he is simply none of the above or indeed all of the above.

He is Ganso.

At the beginning of the season the call was for him to be on Brazil's 23 man squad as an eventual substitute for Kaka should anything go wrong with the Real Madrid playmaker.

However, with the passing of each spectacular performance some, like 1970 world champion Tostão, have called for Ganso to be part of any starting 11 for Brazil in South Africa, either playing alongside Kaka or indeed replacing the European based idol.

Sócrates, who himself was part of the 1982 Brazilian squad often hailed as the greatest football team ever, has taken his admiration even a step further.

In the opinion of this football idol, "Ganso is the greatest revelation Brazil has produced in the last decade, if Santos can hold on to Ganso they will have a monster team until he stops playing. They can sell the whole team, but keep him cause he makes the team play."

It is not just his fantastic football skills which led to Socrates' shocking statements, but also the personality and creativity Ganso has shown in key matches.

More specifically was Ganso's unorthodox play during the State Championship final versus Santo Andre where Santos lost 2-3, with eight players left on the field because of too many bookings, but won the title.

"What he did out there on Sunday represents the personality of the lad. He's the one who won the Championship.

"The second half was worth the title and he played alone, because he didn't have anyone else to play with. He invented stuff out there with extreme creativity and put a halt to a huge coaching error. He ran the clock down and almost scored from the middle of the pitch. That was about all that was missing", said Sócrates.

Indeed a goal from the middle of the pitch would have crowned Ganso's stellar performance in the Paulista Championship. He did everything in the second half of that match.

One particularly peculiar novelty was a corner awarded to Santos with minutes left on the clock.

Santos were down to eight men so Ganso simply touched the ball a few inches into play and stood there as time seemed to stand still before the Santo Andre players, the referee, the fans, and even the television commentators realized that the ball was actually in play.

He has the nerves of steel under pressure, the kind of maturity demanded to wear the five star Brazilian uniform, and the kind of maturity needed to win a world cup.

------------------------------------

I don't share this idea at all, it seems people going crazy with players that not yet prove themselves in real test.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BUY BUY BUY

dzeko, ganso, otamendi > every transferable player alive on the earth

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
I don't share this idea at all, it seems people going crazy with players that not yet prove themselves in real test.

+1 i think he is just scrapping off other players (robinho+wesley+marquinhos) good work......he has talent but is nowhwere close to what they say IMO and it doesn't come as a surprise that his performances have dropped since binho isnt there

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Brazil of 1970 is called to be the best attackign side through history. Often the best side of all times. Now here's an amusing troll video of that side. Mind you the point is not to say they aren't that great but just to show even the best have their flaws.

-e- sorry for the wrong video

Last edited:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Ganso has everything to be one of the best players of the world. He's very objective and his technique is amazing. I also like Wesley a lot.

Neymar is just a worthless piece of shit. He dives more than Cristiano Ronaldo in his Manchester first years and I'm not exagerating. Also, he's fucking arrogant and don't have any respect for his adversaries.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Brazil of 1970 is called to be the best attackign side through history. Often the best side of all times. Now here's an amusing troll video of that side. Mind you the point is not to say they aren't that great but just to show even the best have their flaws.

Haha! Thanks, great video :star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Ganso has everything to be one of the best players of the world. He's very objective and his technique is amazing. I also like Wesley a lot.

Neymar is just a worthless piece of shit. He dives more than Cristiano Ronaldo in his Manchester first years and I'm not exagerating. Also, he's fucking arrogant and don't have any respect for his adversaries.

waddya think of giuliano. Seen him a bit for internacional.....

IMO he is probably most suited for europe than Ganso. It's kind of like Kaka v. Ronaldinho type debate. It's obvious who has more natural skill/talent/technique, but sometimes thats not best indicator in europe

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
waddya think of giuliano. Seen him a bit for internacional.....

IMO he is probably most suited for europe than Ganso. It's kind of like Kaka v. Ronaldinho type debate. It's obvious who has more natural skill/talent/technique, but sometimes thats not best indicator in europe

I didn't saw much of Giuliano, only highlights but he seems to be way more objective than Ronaldinho. I honestly think that the only reason why Ronaldinho is not useless is because of that weird brilliant sense of passing that he has. Also his shoots to the goals have power and nice aim.

Ganso has football to play anywhere. The only reason he has to fail at Europe is lack of reliability or any other problem that doesn't involve football.

I also like Carlos Eduardo, who plays for Hoffenheim. Check his out if you don't know him.

Milan should try to hire Carlos Eduardo or Ganso while they're not that famous.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players

only time to make a team great.. if you watch the video tapes.. the commentators and 'narratores' dont have nothing good to say about the team.. except some famous tries from pele, riva, tostao and others..
but they make 4 in Italy in a final.. this helps too.

NT from 82 is a different history.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Brazil Release Coach Dunga Jul 4, 2010 8:07:00 PM

The tactician has been let go by the CBF after the World Cup quarter-final exit...

By Jamie Dunn

The Brazilian Football Federation has relieved Dunga of his position as national team coach following a disappointing World Cup quarter-final exit.

Dunga had stated his intention to leave his post following the 2-1 defeat at the hands of the Netherlands on Saturday.

An official statement from the CBS has now confirmed the former midfielder's departure from the role.

"After the working cycle that started in August 2006, and ended with the elimination of Brazil from the World Cup in South Africa, has come to an end, the CBF announces that the technical committee of the national squad has been released," the statement on the CBF official website read.

"The new technical committee will be announced by the end of July."

Former Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari and Leonardo, who was in charge at Milan last season, are rumoured to be early candidates for the position.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
she was mother of bruno's son... she wanted a DNA exame.. the girl disappear and bruno's wife appears with the baby..
bruno is so far the head of a scheme to kill the girl..

small world.. the girl that they kill is cousin of a friend of mine thats works in paraguay.. the girl murdered is from my town too.. his dad abused of her or something like that when she was little.. and she used to do adult movies.. some of this movies you guys can easily find in internet.. i forgot the name of the girl now..

and flamengo is after lauro from inter to be the new keeper.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
she was mother of bruno's son... she wanted a DNA exame.. the girl disappear and bruno's wife appears with the baby..
bruno is so far the head of a scheme to kill the girl..

small world.. the girl that they kill is cousin of a friend of mine thats works in paraguay.. the girl murdered is from my town too.. his dad abused of her or something like that when she was little.. and she used to do adult movies.. some of this movies you guys can easily find in internet.. i forgot the name of the girl now..

and flamengo is after lauro from inter to be the new keeper.

And then we complain when they say we're a bunch of naughty nasty people full of std. :D

I think this situation would be perfect if it wasn't for the baby girl that will born in terrible conditions.

This girl was just a mercenary bitch and she deserved it as much as the guys who did it to her deserve to be in jail.

No one is right. Everybody got fucked up. My team has Rogério Ceni. Happy ending.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So he actually had a pre-contract with us? I'm shocked as he seemed quite good.

A shame really.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So he actually had a pre-contract with us? I'm shocked as he seemed quite good.

A shame really.

Bruno is very good although he's a complete asshole. But I'm satisfied with Amelia.

He's so fucked up that he already argued with Flamengo's tifosis.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And then we complain when they say we're a bunch of naughty nasty people full of std. :D

I think this situation would be perfect if it wasn't for the baby girl that will born in terrible conditions.

This girl was just a mercenary bitch and she deserved it as much as the guys who did it to her deserve to be in jail.

No one is right. Everybody got fucked up. My team has Rogério Ceni. Happy ending.

so.. you're a bambi :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

attacking. ;)