UEFA Champions League 20/21

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm usually against criticizing subs but oh man, what was it that Conte did here

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Inter, currently one of the best clubs of the Spaghetti A drawing at home against some average 'bundesfodder' team :lol: M?nchengladbach even drew at home last weekend against Wolfsburg with 1-1 :lol:
Grande grande serie a!

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
Inter, currently one of the best clubs of the Spaghetti A drawing at home against some average 'bundesfodder' team :lol: M?nchengladbach even drew at home last weekend against Wolfsburg with 1-1 :lol:
Grande grande serie a!

Inter currently at sixth in fodder a table, definitely not one of the best clubs. Anyway, this round fodder a prove to be superior than bundesfodder. Let's see the overall result at the end of group stage.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Inter currently at sixth in fodder a table, definitely not one of the best clubs. Anyway, this round fodder a prove to be superior than bundesfodder. Let's see the overall result at the end of group stage.

Yadi yadi ya, don't tell me you expect Inter to end up somewhere around 6th spot at the end of this season. You know they are scudetto contenders, you're just too big of a wuss to admit it right now. This is the bullshit you always get when they're butthurt :lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Gladbach are 11th.

And they made it look more effortless than the milan derby :o :D

Poor suarito... 8-2 hammering two months ago followed by a 4-0 hammering with his new team. :lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
It's okay my pasta ragazzi I'll be rooting hard for an Atalanta Bayern final. :D

Oh gawd. Gonna be fun listening to that circus clown music 7 times.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ryan%2Bg%2Bsnicker%2B2.gif

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I'm usually against criticizing subs but oh man, what was it that Conte did here

I'm actually grateful that Conte is not our coach. I really think Pioli is much better for AC Milan. Something about Conte makes me feel nervous, he is always tense and that transmits onto the players who become overly aggressive. But aside from that, he is really not being smart tactically and has a lot of players playing out of position (Perisic, Kolarov, Eriksen) and whats more is that he pressured the management to sign old players on bloated wages and I can't see that as a good idea over the long term, I can imagine Inter falling back to the Benitez days in a couple of years time. I really don't see Inter winning the scudetto, they look like a mess, and I am sure we can be the protagonists this season.

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
Yadi yadi ya, don't tell me you expect Inter to end up somewhere around 6th spot at the end of this season. You know they are scudetto contenders, you're just too big of a wuss to admit it right now. This is the bullshit you always get when they're butthurt :lol:

Butthurt? Why would I? Fodder a has been a fodder league for over a decade now. And bundesfodder is bundesfodder, has always been so from it's inception.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm actually grateful that Conte is not our coach. I really think Pioli is much better for AC Milan. Something about Conte makes me feel nervous, he is always tense and that transmits onto the players who become overly aggressive. But aside from that, he is really not being smart tactically and has a lot of players playing out of position (Perisic, Kolarov, Eriksen) and whats more is that he pressured the management to sign old players on bloated wages and I can't see that as a good idea over the long term, I can imagine Inter falling back to the Benitez days in a couple of years time. I really don't see Inter winning the scudetto, they look like a mess, and I am sure we can be the protagonists this season.

I like the motivational aspect of his coaching. His teams are always fired up and they never give up. I like overly agressive teams too.

But I agree about the rest. I remember when he was first hired by Juventus, he could use 424, 433 and a 3 man-defense. He has become a system coach with time and nowadays he seems like a one-trick-pony and it's really weird.

He was really important for Juventus rebuilding at the time. But he clearly is not interested in a project like that anymore. He's forcing Inter to push hard for trophies and they will pay a hefty price for that in the future. Giving up on Tonali for Vidal is what teams on the mode do. But I mean, their management must be somewhat on the same page or they wouldn't have hired him for 12M a years in the first place.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I like motivating coaches but they have to keep evolving, something tells me that Conte is past it and its strange how the careers of many coaches last so short. I am thinking of Mourinho, Guardiola... these guys have clearly regressed. I think it has to do with how coaches have become celebrities themselves and they have these insane expectations always looming over their heads so they will often opt for the recipe that they know, not realising that an antidote to their style has already been discovered.

I like Pioli a lot and I was never scared when we hired him, he seems to have a gradual growth process as a coach and all those labels of him being mediocre are total nonsense, he has had strong teams wherever he went and he has matched the level of the teams that he has coached, in fact he has done better than expected. I think he has taken his chance at Milan so well, its a perfect fit considering where the club was and where we want to be. Everyone is trying to prove themselves at Milan including the coach.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Good merda draw

the fuck? why are they on their knee?

Last edited:

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Merda :fp:

Just let us in the CL again. All these italian teams are embarrasments

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ilicic so rusty, or past it. They were doing much better before his return.

Looks like he'll be Gasperini's new charity work now that Caldara is done.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Traore kid from Ajax looks like a beast

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Why wasn't that handball and penalty for Atalanta?

Ball traveled a couple of meters and the defender's arm was far from his body

I'm getting pretty tired of all these effing penalty uncertainties

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
looks like next 2 games between real and inter will decide who will be eliminated

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Corona Ronaldo still positive and won't feature tomorrow vs Barca

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Ramos has initiated both of Real's goals today and would be a godsend if he were to come here.

Pay the guy what he wants.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
looks like next 2 games between real and inter will decide who will be eliminated

Inter's fate has already been decided.

They aren't getting out of a tough CL group with a one-trick pony as coach and overrated attackers like Lautaro.
Not in 2018, not in 2019 and not this time either because they've learned nothing from their mistakes.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Varane has to be the most overrated CB of the past decade.......besides Pique of course.

Completely lost without Ramos.

Overprotected a la Romagnoli in a very defensive French side full of defensively strong players like Kante, pre-injury Umtiti and Matuidi/Sissoko(playing as wingers).

bola

Primavera
Reaction score
Inter's fate has already been decided.

They aren't getting out of a tough CL group with a one-trick pony as coach and overrated attackers like Lautaro.
Not in 2018, not in 2019 and not this time either because they've learned nothing from their mistakes.

How is he overrated though? To be "overrated" he has to be highly rated first and so far its not been the case I think. Even within inter team, he's still considered as their second best striker after lukaku.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is he overrated though? To be "overrated" he has to be highly rated first and so far its not been the case I think. Even within inter team, he's still considered as their second best striker after lukaku.

He was extremely highly rated, until he went back to his mean in the second half of last season.
A "110m striker", "successor to Suarez" at Barca, "new Tevez" for Argentina etc.

He's a second striker who can't pull off the winger or CF role. Inter will be in the same shitty position as Barca with Griezmann and Juve with Dybala once they give up the provincial 5-3-2 for a front 3 or 4-2-3-1.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the problem is that inter fans thinks they are so strong, they don't know that they are lukako dependent, without him they will struggle to stay in serie a, probably they will compete with us in EL where they belong.

i think atlanta streak will end sooner than later, they are not using their good financial status of last 2 years to improve the team as they should, which started to hunt them this year.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Real beating Inter after their 1 point in 2 games start will be nice to see. Real and Shaktar to get through I think.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
the problem is that inter fans thinks they are so strong, they don't know that they are lukako dependent, without him they will struggle to stay in serie a, probably they will compete with us in EL where they belong.

i think atlanta streak will end sooner than later, they are not using their good financial status of last 2 years to improve the team as they should, which started to hunt them this year.

Yes, hopefully it is soon. I don't enjoy watching them.

Schedule